SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Weren't they working and getting paid throughout their travels? Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:49 pm

To imply they were 'working' during any of their travels, is ludicrous. Getting $$... maybe. Working?? Not a chance. no no

jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Weren't they working and getting paid throughout their travels?  Umm.

I guess, if you consider promoting stuff and doing photo shoots as 'work.'

This has basically replaced having a regular job in the franchise. Out with the old laugh out loud.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Weren't they working and getting paid throughout their travels?  Umm.

I guess, if you consider promoting stuff and doing photo shoots as 'work.'

This has basically replaced having a regular job in the franchise. Out with the old laugh out loud.

Hey now, who says doing photo shoots is not hard work.... giggling

Agree promotion of products and IG is the normal for this franchise. I would happily do that "job" any day.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't understand the difference between what they do and what anyone else from this show does, whether it's selling makeup, modeling, or whatever. But I do understand everyone has their favorites and so view everything within their own lens, including myself here as well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Especially if you get paid for drinking on the job! Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Maybe they'll be handing out People Water on their way to their "forever home together." It's been done before. Remember 1F's "move" to be with Emily?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:34 pm

I guess the difference (for me, at least) is that it seems like this is ALL they do. Sean/cat have their flipping houses, graphic designing, etc. Des has her fashion designer job. Chris has farming. Josh had Advocare. I don't mind when people supplement their incomes with endorsements and appearances, but when it's ALL they do, it's just  embarrassing to me. They are 29 and 30 and should have some type of stable and consistent source of income by now.

I also think it just adds to the image people have of them - it's like they don't have any other passions or interests in life other than drinking and selling product. I know that's not true (probably), but that's just the image they are projecting.

(All IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:43 pm

I think at least one of them is going to need something stable soon, even if it's just part-time. 

Also, I see couples therapy/marriage boot camp in their future. I don't know why, I just see them going on TV again soon.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I guess the difference (for me, at least) is that it seems like this is ALL they do. Sean/cat have their flipping houses, graphic designing, etc. Des has her fashion designer job. Chris has farming. Josh had Advocare. I don't mind when people supplement their incomes with endorsements and appearances, but when it's ALL they do, it's just  embarrassing to me. They are 29 and 30 and should have some type of stable and consistent source of income by now.

I also think it just adds to the image people have of them - it's like they don't have any other passions or interests in life other than drinking and selling product. I know that's not true (probably), but that's just the image they are projecting.

(All IMO)

Yeah, I get what you are saying. I hope for their sake that they don't put all their eggs in one basket and have other career plans whether it be opening a fitness studio or something else as a backup because fame for most of these reality couples is so fleeting. Ideally, they should use their current fame they have now to find more sustainable careers.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:10 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I guess the difference (for me, at least) is that it seems like this is ALL they do. Sean/cat have their flipping houses, graphic designing, etc. Des has her fashion designer job. Chris has farming. Josh had Advocare. I don't mind when people supplement their incomes with endorsements and appearances, but when it's ALL they do, it's just  embarrassing to me. They are 29 and 30 and should have some type of stable and consistent source of income by now.

(All IMO)

Yeah, I get what you are saying.  I hope for their sake that they don't put all their eggs in one basket and have other career plans whether it be opening a fitness studio or something else as a backup because fame for most of these reality couples is so fleeting.  Ideally, they should use their current fame they have now to find more sustainable careers.  

Am so very pleased that Nick did not end up with Kaitlyn. Not that I am saying there is anything wrong with what they did - she dancing & him as a gym instructor,but from the sounds of what you are all telling me & what I am seeing is that they now do nothing, but seem to want to sit around & drink all day & do no proper job at all. Oh well different strokes for different blokes but what an existence & surely will get totally fed up with it in the long run!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:42 pm

I also saw that they have been visited funny or die studio the other day , yesterday the snapchat main office in Venice , Shawn snapchat last night then today they are currently at the yt main office . I wonder if has something to do with them doing some kind of photoshooting or taping something like this they got a deal just a way of promoting it . Since they have a big impact on snapchat . The only missing here is they forgot to visit the periscope office .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass