SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:26 pm

isittrue wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh I'm sure the dog is fine.  I just thought they would've stopped in Nashville before their extended stay in Vancouver, or after. I don't think they've gone to Nashville yet, have they? Just seems odd, maybe Shawn doesn't have much ties there and it isn't a priority for them now.

I believe they are finally headed there today.  I was surprised to how long it took for them to get there too.  They spent a little time in Connecticut with his family, some time in LA, Texas and NY as well as Alberta but the majority of the time was in Vancouver.  My gut feeling is that when they select a place to settle down in, it won't be Nashville.  

Yup, I think so too.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:35 pm

I sure hope the dog is healthy and fine. I hate the idea re--doggie heaven.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Haha, all this dog talk is giving me jake/Vienna flashbacks. "No one cares about the damn dog!" = CH at its finest.

And, um, I actually would fly back to see my dog if I didn't see her for 2 months. I start worrying if I'm away for a weekend. That might say more about me than Kaitlyn/Shawn though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:41 pm

For all concerned- doggie is fine and recently starred in a TMZ ad about getting dressed up for the NFL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:44 pm

I would worry and miss my dog too. 
FWIW the dog is probably more likable than Chris Manson.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:21 pm

I would definitely have gone to not only to see but pick up and take the dog Tucker to Vancouver.  I just find it odd because I thought Shawn loved his dog like a kid.  Many, many people do.  Check out how many billions$$ is spent in the USA on the pet industry every year.  Considering all the travel across the US that Shawn and Kaitlyn have made, I do find it odd that they/he didn't at least make a brief stop in Nashville.  If it's a matter of money$$ maybe all the other travel has been paid for by endorsement deals.
:Bendog
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:31 pm

How do you know he hasn't seen Tucker in 2mo?  Was it ever
indicated. Or is it mere spec?  hmmm

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Nonina430 wrote:How do you know he hasn't seen Tucker in 2mo?  Was it ever

The dog's in Nashville and they haven't been there in 2 months. Kaitlyn still hasn't seen him. I find it odd too. I'm starting to think the dog is Shawn's sister's really.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Mindless, you could be right, I think you are right. yes
You solved the mystery. There was no abandonment.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:51 pm

mindless wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:How do you know he hasn't seen Tucker in 2mo?  Was it ever

The dog's in Nashville and they haven't been there in 2 months. Kaitlyn still hasn't seen him. I find it odd too. I'm starting to think the dog is Shawn's sister's really.

Pretty sure that Tucker is Shawn's. If you look at his IG, there are a lot of pictures of Shawn with Tucker and it appears that Shawn moved down to Nashville with Tucker prior to Meghann moving down. Meghann now may be sharing custody with Shawn but I think Tucker was Shawn's first and I don't believe the dog has been abandoned. Time will tell if the dog goes with K and S wherever they settle.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:59 pm

I don't think anyone is saying the dog has been abandoned. If I was Shawn and had left Tucker to do filming and then for two months to be in Vancouver I'd have made at least one trip to see the dog by now. I feel bad for tucker even if he is well taken care of by whomever is watching him.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Geez ma apologies to dog lovers but you would think the dog is a kid. I guess for some of us who aren't into dogs don't see a big deal here.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 1f49b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass