SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:10 am

Whatever the reason is that they're together 24/7, it's not healthy period. Familiarity breeds contempt. It would be like eating your favorite food or watching your favorite movie every single day all day. Eventually you'd grow tired of it and even come to resent it. Too much of a good thing is bad and people are no exception.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think others in this thread have mentioned it, but I think it would do them some good to spend some time apart. Like each take a weekend trip somewhere with friends/family so they aren't together for a few days. Even the couples that enjoy spending every minute together can use some time apart. Makes you miss the other person... or not. Lol

Just my opinion, but I would put my $ on a lack of trust. Look what happened with Nick. Who's to say that wouldn't happen again when someone is drunk and we have all seen plenty of drinking with these two.

I totally agree on the lack of trust. There is no reason why Shawn couldn't hop on a plane and visit his dog for several days if K wanted to stay in Vancouver. I have not seen any pics of K by herself with any of her friends which would be the normal thing to do after being away and coming off a reality tv show.

Personally, I'd go bonkers. If it works for them, that's fine, but IMO two people can't be together 24/7 all their lives. You need to interact with other people, you need to grow and learn from mistakes of the choices you make on your own. Eventually one will resent the other, and everything becomes an annoyance about that person.

If Shawn is jealous and she knows he wouldn't like for her to have a night out with her friends, she might not bother planning something like that however, as time goes on, and she gives up doing her own thing because of his jealousy, she will certainly start resenting it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:17 am

Well am pleased to see that she looks really happy it seems, but am taken back that she went for Shawn as he seemed on the Bachelorette so needy & insecure!!

Also not great how she built up Nick's expectations by asking for so much extra time with him & telling him so often that she loved him in private.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Seabear wrote:I don't get Shawn leaving Tucker for this long.  I love my dog as much as my kids.  There is no way I would leave my dog for all this time.  Why has he not flown back for a few quick visits to see the dog.  Or why didn't his sister drive to Connecticut with the dog.  S & K have travelled all over the past couple of months.  A few days apart for Shawn and Kaitlyn would seem a good thing for the relationship.  To much togetherness can be just as hard as to much time apart. All the free trips don't add substance to ones life, fun times for sure but after awhile it just becomes a bore. I don't follow either one of them but I watched the drunken bar periscope and I saw underlying tension in their interactions.  I think if they stay on the vagabond lifestyle relationship fissures will become cracks and if not addressed will become a break.    JMO
The bolded sounds like dependency to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:57 am

Gale1 wrote:Well am pleased to see that she looks really happy it seems, but am taken back that she went for Shawn as he seemed on the Bachelorette so needy & insecure!!

Also not great how she built up Nick's expectations by asking for so much extra time with him & telling him so often that she loved him in private.

Sorry all am a bit behind with all that's happened as we in SA are now only going to watch on Friday the episode with the final 3. The only reason that I knew how badly they had treated Nick is that I cheated a little on google.

Only updated myself now my reading here a bit on what has been happening. They have got to learn to have a life without the other being there all the time in each others pockets otherwise in the end it will not succeed & they will definitely be utterly bored & fed up with each other. On top of it they have to learn to have a heart!! How can they laugh & think Nick's hurt was so utterly funny to them. Liked Kaitlyn before in Chris season & at the start of her own season with her humour, but seems to have a not so nice side to her humour as well!! On top of it like you all say why does Shawn not go & see his dog whom he is supposed to love dearly - out of sight, out of mind it seems & maybe that's were they will both land up as well.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:06 pm

It's definitely strange that he hasn't seen his dog in that long. I'm not even sure why they spent 2 months mostly in Canada. They could've easily gone back and forth in that time.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Maybe it's just me but I find the idea that this guy would fly across two countries to see a dog totally bonkers. It's a dog, not a kid, and being taken care of by another family member. Do people do this? Leave their SOs and fly across the country to see a dog for 2 days?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's definitely strange that he hasn't seen his dog in that long. I'm not even sure why they spent 2 months mostly in Canada. They could've easily gone back and forth in that time.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the timing or the expense did not allow for it? Once they got to Vancouver, they really did not fly out too many places and even drove the distance to visit her father in Alberta. The good thing I guess is that the dog still for the most part was able to stay at his home with his sister so at least the dog was well taken care of by a familiar face. Still I agree he has been away from his dog for a long time.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Oh I'm sure the dog is fine. I just thought they would've stopped in Nashville before their extended stay in Vancouver, or after. I don't think they've gone to Nashville yet, have they? Just seems odd, maybe Shawn doesn't have much ties there and it isn't a priority for them now.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh I'm sure the dog is fine.  I just thought they would've stopped in Nashville before their extended stay in Vancouver, or after. I don't think they've gone to Nashville yet, have they? Just seems odd, maybe Shawn doesn't have much ties there and it isn't a priority for them now.
Looks like the only family in Nashville is the sister and they've seen her twice, both times in CT, where the rest of the family is still living and they grew up. Regarding the dog, if he tied him to a fence post for 3 months, then yeah, Bad Shawn!! Call the ASPCA immediately and burn him at the stake! But he didn't so I don't see the problem personally, and honestly, imo, if he left Kait to go see the dog, this thread would be full of speculations on problems in paradise because that is not normal behavior.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh I'm sure the dog is fine.  I just thought they would've stopped in Nashville before their extended stay in Vancouver, or after. I don't think they've gone to Nashville yet, have they? Just seems odd, maybe Shawn doesn't have much ties there and it isn't a priority for them now.

I believe they are finally headed there today. I was surprised to how long it took for them to get there too. They spent a little time in Connecticut with his family, some time in LA, Texas and NY as well as Alberta but the majority of the time was in Vancouver. My gut feeling is that when they select a place to settle down in, it won't be Nashville.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Looks like the only family in Nashville is the sister and they've seen her twice, both times in CT, where the rest of the family is still living and they grew up. Regarding the dog, if he tied him to a fence post for 3 months, then yeah, Bad Shawn!! Call the ASPCA immediately and burn him at the stake! But he didn't so I don't see the problem personally, and honestly, imo, if he left Kait to go see the dog, this thread would be full of speculations on problems in paradise because that is not normal behavior.
I agree with you. This dog thing is hilarious, maybe the dog went to doggie heaven. 
Have you seen him lately?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass