SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:40 am

citygirl1962 wrote:I follow them also on all things SM and in my opinion they are living normal lives now, getting to know each other's families and friends, staying in each other's hometowns although they still have to go to Nashville. I think they are doing the best they can to learn about each other because they only had a couple of weeks to fall in love quickly. It is so hard to judge or comment about their lives when we only see a glimpse of what they do each and everyday. I'm sure they are not perfect as we all  make mistakes in our everyday lives but their very existence is under the watchful eyes of fans and non fans alike. I hope they will turn out to be one of the few successful couples out of this franchise. JMHO.

It's just that these "glimpses we see into their everyday lives" are things THEY are putting out there. We aren't judging them on 3 minute pap videos like we did with Chris/Whitney (which, btw, ended up being a completely accurate depiction of their relationship); we're judging them on unedited, daily SC videoes and regular ~20 minute long periscope videos for the last 2 months. To me that's not a "glimpse"; that's enough footage for a whole show!

If they didn't want to be judged constantly by fans, they would stop with their SC, Periscope, and Twitter addiction. But, they won't, b/c they LOVE the attention.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:59 am

agentcurls wrote:I'm a little concerned for Boothstowe.
I'm not so sure how K is going to do in Nashville. Going from Van to there is a big adjustment...away from her family (where everything she does is met with adoration from them).  Their recent scopes&snaps have been kind of restless & aimless.
Can Kaitlyn do one of these without all the make up and the lipstick?  I'm really not sure who Kaitlyn is...she just seems off...a little disturbed honestly. She doesn't seem like the girl during that first night in the mansion. I wish we saw more of the inner/outer softer side of K. I haven't seen that girl in awhile.
Some of their snaps have them making fun of one another with the smoking emoji and I just don't find that very charming knowing that many young people watch these. I really don't get it. At least K said it was "one of Shawn's bad snapchat habits" It's not that funny, though to me.
I do appreciate thier goofiness together, the buzzed dancing and impersonating, etc... And I'm glad they can have fun together. Just wonder if they have what it takes for long term. Wishing them well anyway, even though the rose has been plucked for me. But I'm sure I will continue to have a soft spot for them.

IA with all of this agentcurls. The other pic I found disturbing is the cartoon character falling off the wing of the plane with the last pic of him on the ground with brain matter. That behaviour is IMO simply disgusting.

I have zero patience for those who drink and act like fools, only to do it again the next day. I also agree that K looks dazed in a lot of the pics. I think it's a combination of booze, late nights, and who knows what else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:10 am

If they want to booze it up and have fun, I'm all for it. They are young, child-less, and without professions to hold them back. Live it up while you can, I say...
BUT....I wish they would use thier celebrity in more a positive way knowing so many young people out there are hanging on to their every word, location, action, etc.....AND...If this is their regular, every day, normal lives, they just don't seem very fulfilled, happy, & content at the moment, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:06 pm

I follow these guys on all forms of social media and I think they look and seem extremely happy and content. Shawn laughs freely and happily and seems delighted with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn seems free and happy .... laughing and being silly and content that she is loved and accepted for who she is. They are both very honest people who seem to feel free to let any crazy flag they have fly high so I trust what we are seeing far more than what we usually see from couples, which is more highly edited. They seem to be adored and accepted by both sides of the family. They are taking their time to get to know each other's family and home towns so they can make a good decision on where to live, but while doing so they are acting as a solid unit - living together and travelling together. They support each other and seem happy with eyes that light up and smiles that are natural and normal and a shared wit and silliness. I honestly think they are a wonderful couple and a team in all senses of the word at this point. I think everyone who watches this show is skeptical with good reason until the wedding actually happens, but I have so much hope for them and I really enjoy them!! JMHO

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Not everyone is skeptical, at least I for one believe some emotions were/are real in this franchise.

The thing of this couple is, they bring out the worst of each other. I believe most of the boarders here agree they are perfect fit and they are in love, but is this all their lives are about? IMO, many that have negative comments about this pair concern their future as a couple together, not that they don't fit each other. 

Except their high schoolish relationship, what exactly can we root for about them as a person? I personally don't root for the unlikable person just for the sake of a love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:18 pm

I wouldn't really mind the partying if there was something else they were passionate about - anything at all. The drinking and going out gets boring from a fan perspective looking in. I guess when this family tour is over they'll have to figure things out, I'm interested to see what direction they go in. It's still not even 2 months since they went public, though for some reason it feels like twice that.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Since having an official job with solid proof is such a big deal now, does anyone know what are the plans for real job of these two? Or promoting candles is their long term career now?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 pm

It's pretty much public knowledge that neither of them hold steady jobs right? They don't pretend to either.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:01 pm

*edit*

And don't get me wrong, I'm asking what are K&S's PLAN, plan means future, not asking about what they do now. I know they are full time entitled brat now. Just not sure if they plan to make it a full time career in the long term.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Maybe modeling. Kait basically does that now with all the products they are hawking on IG and now her clothing line. I hear modeling pays well.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:25 am

cantstopl Tit for tat, eh?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:37 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 3806527698 Yeah I see what is going on here....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 1f49b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass