SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:20 am

^ yes it is laugh out loud

You know what is more funny ? Last night after their periscope they both posted their snapchat after their bar time . Shawn is snapvideoing k being tipsy and I think she was a little drunk and she was eating something and did some baby talk laugh out loud and today both of their video  they  took each other last night were deleted at their respective sc history and yeah I do think they got embarrassed what they posted last night . Just saying . Oh k&s haha ..laugh out loud

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:22 am

I have not really been keeping up on Shawn and Kait just getting caught up on here. I was very disappointed to hear she was not doing DWTS I feel like of all the couples from this show she and they needed this more than anyone else.

She needs something to "ground" her right now, and I believe the dedication/hard work required for the show would have been good for her and the relationship. Especially in establishing some sort of independence from one another. From what I take on here is that S & K spend every waking moment together, which is not healthy. They need a break from one another IMO.

I also think in regards to the SM they need to put their phones down when they are drinking. I am married and am in my late 20s and I still go out to have a good time, not every weekend (prob more like once a month) but when I do go out with friends to a bar/club I don't bring my phone with me so that I am not even enticed.

I just don't see this lasting more than a couple more months.

It is easy to judge from behind a keyboard so hopefully I am wrong, but I don't think I am. All IMO of course.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Snapchatting drunk, then deleting it the next day when you're somewhat coherent, is another example of poor Kaitlyn and reasons why she'll be selling candles for the rest of her life.

What a waste of a bachelorette life, post show. So much opportunity to be had, but the booze is more important.

JMO but these two are heading for disaster. Neither one is mature enough to get their act together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:46 pm

At least they're heading there together. beatingheart laugh out loud

Any wedding talk from them?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:13 pm

sbolduc wrote:I have not really been keeping up on Shawn and Kait just getting caught up on here. I was very disappointed to hear she was not doing DWTS I feel like of all the couples from this show she and they needed this more than anyone else.

She needs something to "ground" her right now, and I believe the dedication/hard work required for the show would have been good for her and the relationship. Especially in establishing some sort of independence from one another. From what I take on here is that S & K spend every waking moment together, which is not healthy. They need a break from one another IMO.

I also think in regards to the SM they need to put their phones down when they are drinking. I am married and am in my late 20s and I still go out to have a good time, not every weekend (prob more like once a month) but when I do go out with friends to a bar/club I don't bring my phone with me so that I am not even enticed.

I just don't see this lasting more than a couple more months.

It is easy to judge from behind a keyboard so hopefully I am wrong, but I don't think I am. All IMO of course.

This is a really interesting point of view since it is the exact opposite of what most people have been thinking. I agree with your reasoning about the show maybe grounding her and making them spend some time apart. The fact that they are already editing themselves in the sober light of day...deleting stuff they posted while drunk...is not a good sign. They don't seem to have anyone telling them to tone things down. If I was behaving this way, my mother would be all over me to smarten up, but unfortunately for Kaitlyn, her mom actually seems to encourage this. I can see why ABC/producers distanced themselves from this couple. They are a hot mess and their own worst enemies. They definitely are not bringing out the best in one another and as a result, seem to have lost out on a lot of positive things that could have come their way as a result of their association with the show. I can see them begin to resent each other because of this and bitterness does not help a relationship. Let's see if they step back a little, although, I'm not holding my breath.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Talk about being damned if you do and damned if you don't. If she were in fact doing DTWS and taking advantage of every opportunity of staying in the limelight, we would be here saying that she needs to stop chasing fame and focus on their relationship. I like their dynamic - sure reality will hit them soon enough when the money runs low - but to say that they are drunken train wrecks heading for disaster is a bit of a stretch. Let them live?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:48 pm

I think their personality  and being in the same page really fit to each other . And it seems that what they are doing and there is not even an issue of how they are living their life. It just all about living in the moment life as we are seeing it. They seem to compliment each other especially their lifestyle. but again at their ages they should be acting the way it should be . Lessen the party life and drinking as much as possible . They are engaged and heading to the serious page of life . jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:51 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Talk about being damned if you do and damned if you don't. If she were in fact doing DTWS and taking advantage of every opportunity of staying in the limelight, we would be here saying that she needs to stop chasing fame and focus on their relationship. I like their dynamic - sure reality will hit them soon enough when the money runs low - but to say that they are drunken train wrecks heading for disaster is a bit of a stretch. Let them live?

I personally don't have an issue with people from the franchise doing DWTS in particular. The payday is just too big...even if you only make it one episode. Purely from a financial point of view, it really would be dumb not to do the show if offered. It is also for this reason that I wouldn't consider doing that show as chasing fame...as long as you returned back to your regular life more or less after the show.

As for Kaitlyn and Shawn being drunken train wrecks heading for disaster, that I do not see as a stretch at all. With every picture posted with a drink in hand and with every drunken snapchat posted, they are themselves showing us a glimpse of where thier lives are headed. They may or may not stay together, but all the drinking is not a good harbinger of things to come for their relationship or for their health.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 pm

I agree Kaitlyn definitely needs some type of project to ground her. She needs to hire a PR firm to help repair the damage already done and to guide her/them with plans for the present and future. The trouble is, it seems, she just won't listen to anyone that gives her any critiscm, whether it be constructive or not. They appear to be floundering with no real concrete plans or goals to work toward. I am actually very sad for her and for what positive things she could've done with her 'Ette win/title sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:04 pm

rhondam wrote:I agree Kaitlyn definitely needs some type of project to ground her. She needs to hire a PR firm to help repair the damage already done and to guide her/them with plans for the present and future. The trouble is, it seems, she just won't listen to anyone that gives her any critiscm, whether it be constructive or not. They appear to be floundering with no real concrete plans or goals to work toward. I am actually very sad for her and for what positive things she could've done with her 'Ette win/title sad

I think it may already be too late for this. A reality show stars shelf life is pretty short....particularly in this franchise. There are so many new people each season and if you are the lead you have the floor, so to speak, until the next season. If you are a particularly popular lead and if you have a successful relationship your longevity may be extended, but either way, you have to strike while the iron is hot. The show producers and ABC can open a lot of doors for you...or close them...as the case may be. Even if they get things to endorse on their own, that will only last as long as they have fans and they seem to be turning them off fairly quickly with their behaviour. Not to mention, people who live in the moment, don't exactly like to plan...which is usually what gets them into trouble. They dig themselves out of one hole only to fall into another. I work with someone just like Kaitlyn and it is drama, drama, drama non stop. Flighty and rudderless doesn't begin to describe it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:10 pm

IMO, S&K bring out the worst and not the best in each other.
Immaturity usually does that.
But this is no surprise considering how they were on the show.
Lots of passionate relationships are filled with great highs and even greater lows and if boredom becomes part of the equation?
Well, add alcohol to the mix and it is a disaster waiting to happen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Great posts Sprite and AllAboutLove!! I see this as well
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass