SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by maniluh Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought they were going to Nashville, is this a stop on the way? TYIA

i think they're in CT to celebrate his dad's bday. i'm not sure if this is 100% accurate but i seemed to have read that somewhere. but if it isn't, then i guess they're just there to visit his family.

^i thought the house he owned was in nashville. now i wonder why he moved to nashville.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:26 pm

maniluh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I thought they were going to Nashville, is this a stop on the way? TYIA

i think they're in CT to celebrate his dad's bday. i'm not sure if this is 100% accurate but i seemed to have read that somewhere. but if it isn't, then i guess they're just there to visit his family.

^i thought the house he owned was in nashville. now i wonder why he moved to nashville.

Yes if I remember correctly the house he owns is in Connecticut. Not sure why he moved to Nashville either but thought I read somewhere it was for a job but I could be wrong.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:28 pm

The same job he left? It must be hard to have your own house only to move in with family. Does he still own the house?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The same job he left? It must be hard to have your own house only to move in with family. Does he still own the house?

Like I said I am not entirely sure why he moved to Nashville. Might
Have been for other reasons .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:40 pm

^^^ I believe he sold the house he renovated with his dad in CT before he moved to Nashville. I creeped, er I mean, researched his IG during Kait's season. laugh out loud There's a for sale sign in his Instagram photos at 84 weeks ago.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Also I just remembered that through my Instagram research I noticed that Shawn moved to Nashville before Meghan so maybe the house in Nashville is his and she's living with him. Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:37 pm

isittrue wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:It seems they haven't been started their own living together and that's where the whole real life going to come . So going to Nashville is their beginning of just the two of them living together since they have been in Vancouver visiting their family and enjoy themselves and now they are in shawn's family visiting them in Connecticut .

I believe they were doing more than just visiting family in Vancouver. They lived in Kait's apartment alone snd were not crashing family and friends couches laugh out loud

As far as their future plans they seem to be doing well off their endorsements if the magazine claiming they are worth 3 million is to be believed.  

I can't see either going back to a typical. 9 to. 5 job so perhaps the ultimate
plan is to open their own gym do they can spend all their time together.  

Oh wow! They worth 3 million dollars . Well that was a good money for both of them . Definitely the photo shoots they did back in Vancouver . Was this the money they got from the show included ?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:45 pm

FahionStyle
Together, they’re worth $3 million,” said branding expert David Johnson to Life & Style. “For each product they’re Instagramming or tweeting, they could net $15,000 per post.”

Johnson also added that the two of them “could fetch up to $500,000 each” by working as spokespeople for different products like eyeglasses, self tanner, and candles.

They are not worth $3million dollars, they could potentially earn that kind of money. It means people need to buy the products that they advertise. If people don't buy it as a result of their promoting, they won't earn the $$'s.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Pffffft. Rolling Eyes
Some of us are already priceless! laughlaughlaugh (couldn't find a princess emoji)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

FahionStyle
Together, they’re worth $3 million,” said branding expert David Johnson to Life & Style. “For each product they’re Instagramming or tweeting, they could net $15,000 per post.”

Johnson also added that the two of them “could fetch up to $500,000 each” by working as spokespeople for different products like eyeglasses, self tanner, and candles.

They are not worth $3million dollars, they could potentially earn that kind of money. It means people need to buy the products that they advertise. If people don't buy it as a result of their promoting, they won't earn the $$'s.

IA GA: Like I said in a previous post their net worth combined is $350,000 it is very easy to find out by googling it. Not to bad for two people not working.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Woah, $350,000 for people who snap-chat and drink like it's their freaking job? Hmmm...maybe I should quit grad school and think about signing up for the Bachelor instead. Seems way more lucrative.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:25 pm

ROFL, right? I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. Someone needs to help me with my audition tape.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass