SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:25 pm

I think they're fine with her not getting dwts. I think she seemed a little disappointed about it in the radio interview but they both seem super happy together before and since the cast announcement, being with each other and their fam jams as Kait calls it Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:36 pm

I thought they were going to Nashville, is this a stop on the way? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well it could've been worse, they could've strung her along till the final cast member announcement. giggling

DWTS was the last thing their relationship needed, if the don't realize that now then I hope in time they will.

Perhaps, but the cash that came with the show sure would have been appreciated....particularly since according to Kaitlyn she would have won...$300,000+.

Yes, so far they do seem pretty happy, but that is not hard to be when life is just one big party and one always seems to have a drink in hand. Let's see how things go when they have to get back to work and real life rears it's ugly head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:10 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn is ever going to have a corporate 9-5 stressful job. She'll probably go back to a combination of teaching spin classes, dance instructor, and training waitresses. Which, honestly, don't sound that stressful or challenging. I do wonder about what effect Shawn going back to work will have on their relationship, as he seemed a little bit more hard-working and ambitious. Kaitlyn loves party Shawn, but she love 9-5 shawn? I don't know, it will be interesting to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:14 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn is ever going to have a corporate 9-5 stressful job. She'll probably go back to a combination of teaching spin classes, dance instructor, and training waitresses. Which, honestly, don't sound that stressful or challenging. I do wonder about what effect Shawn going back to work will have on their relationship, as he seemed a little bit more hard-working and ambitious. Kaitlyn loves party Shawn, but she love 9-5 shawn? I don't know, it will be interesting to see.

Indeed. Kaitlyn is used to having Shawn's undivided attention 24/7. Will be interesting to see how she handles him getting a job. Though maybe they'll start their own fitness studio or something so they can be around each other 24/7 for the rest of their lives. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:28 pm

It seems they haven't been started their own living together and that's where the whole real life going to come . So going to Nashville is their beginning of just the two of them living together since they have been in Vancouver visiting their family and enjoy themselves and now they are in shawn's family visiting them in Connecticut .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:39 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:It seems they haven't been started their own living together and that's where the whole real life going to come . So going to Nashville is their beginning of just the two of them living together since they have been in Vancouver visiting their family and enjoy themselves and now they are in shawn's family visiting them in Connecticut .

I believe they were doing more than just visiting family in Vancouver. They lived in Kait's apartment alone snd were not crashing family and friends couches laugh out loud

As far as their future plans they seem to be doing well off their endorsements if the magazine claiming they are worth 3 million is to be believed. I can't see either going back to a typical. 9 to. 5 job so perhaps the ultimate plan is to open their own gym do they can spend all their time together.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:47 pm

^^^ Shawn lives with Meghan in Nashville so unless she moves out or he moves out, it will be the three of them and Shawn's dog.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Duplicate post
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:01 pm

rhondam wrote:^^^ Shawn lives with Meghan in Nashville so unless she moves out or he moves out, it will be the three of them and Shawn's dog.

Ah so technically it will be their first time living with a relative, technically 2 if you count the dog. Smiley

From what I gathered Nashville may not be their final residence and they are just going there to visit and decide following this visit. Time will tell. It's not a lifestyle I personally can imagine myself in but so far it works for them.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:27 pm

isittrue wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:It seems they haven't been started their own living together and that's where the whole real life going to come . So going to Nashville is their beginning of just the two of them living together since they have been in Vancouver visiting their family and enjoy themselves and now they are in shawn's family visiting them in Connecticut .

I believe they were doing more than just visiting family in Vancouver. They lived in Kait's apartment alone snd were not crashing family and friends couches laugh out loud

As far as their future plans they seem to be doing well off their endorsements if the magazine claiming they are worth 3 million is to be believed.  I can't see either going back to a typical. 9 to. 5 job so perhaps the ultimate plan is to open their own gym do they can spend all their time together.  
As far as the magazine estimating that they are worth 3 million is not a fact you can easily look up both of their net worths and it does not even come close to that amount. Like more in the $150,000 dollar range and combined $350,000.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:55 pm

I remember reading that Shawn owns a house in Connecticut and had moved to Nashville recently.  I am curious if Nashville will be a good place for them as a couple.  One thing that is different is that there will be much more celebrity competition for endorsement deals than in Vancouver.  I imagine Kaitlyn will experience some homesickness too.   
Kaitlyn and Shawn seem very happy,in love and well suited to one another but they are still living the fantasy life with very little real life stress.  When and if they get to the more settled and less living out of a suitcase vagabond lifestyle the truer barometer of their longevity will be told.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass