SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:24 am

^^^
I also agree with every word Stuck said .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:53 am

bowdown :Iloveyou!: :alltens:

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, I do think that the abandonment of a couple the way K&S have been abandoned is due to her actions.  TPTB and ABC don't go to the effort to plant a foiler that RS was swearing up until the second Kaitlyn snapchatted herself in bed with Shawn was true.  They don't do it often.

I don't know why TPTB didn't embrace Des and Chris more as they did play with the spoiler.  I have wondered if Chris and Des are willing to play along to a certain extent, but not as much as some of their couples have.  I think Des wanted her perfect wedding.  If TPTB was going to give it to her then great, but I don't see Des doing boudoir photography or Chris doing public lingerie shopping for Des.  Sean and Cat didn't mind, but that doesn't seem like a Chris and Des thing to do and to get the big wedding you have to play the game.

Kaitlyn showed all through out her season, with visits to Shawn, sleeping with Nick early, then spoiling all their hard work, she was not a team player.   DWTS is mostly a family show, and Kaitlyn has never acted in a family friendly manner.

I have no desire to see Kaitlyn.  I dislike her and her snotty attitude, so no loss for me.  I had no idea about Andy Grammer, just didn't see a pro pic for him.  I don't follow it that closely.  Just know that certain people assure that I don't watch.  I refused to watch fake Chris S, I would have refused to watch Kaitlyn, who I personally find disgusting.

I am glad for Shawn and Kaitlyn that they are happy, good for them.  Maybe their love at first site was true.  Not a concept I believe in, but just like all things it can happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:47 am

But abc got what they want with her during her season . Having sleazy season involving a lot of sex here and there , guys fighting for stupid stuff , a lot of stupid crying laugh out loud ... That result big time ratings laugh out loud . Just saying .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:29 am

^^^ IMO ABC got the ratings they did due to the edit TPTB HAD to give her and Shawn because of all the crap she pulled during filming and his jealousy. The "sleazy season", "guys fighting" and "lots of stupid crying" you mentioned is a direct result of Kaitlyn thinking she knew better than TPTB with complete disregard for her employer ABC.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:59 am

I agree the editing could have gone in a completely different direction.
 If you remove the confrontational drama between the final 2 then add in 5 minutes focused on the dynamics involved between the main and her other dates, that alone would have cleaned things up for each episode. 
It would have developed the outlines of the other characters. 
Instead we primarily got what we got. A show focused on 3 characters vs a dating experiment whittling 25 to 1. 
TPTB make the storyboard for a reason. It's the story the want to tell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:24 am

lovebites8727 wrote:I don't think the producers really thinking that much about what she did on her snapchat revelation . I do think this was over long time ago. I think for me if dwts would want to pursue Kaitlyn to be on heir show . They can do that . I don't think they will be affected by the bachelorette producers . But again no one knows exactly happened since she is not saying about it.This  is Kaitlyn you know her personality . Although I do think if she is not saying her other reasons maybe it is about something that should be private that she really can't say it because she thinks doesn't need too.
They flew Kaitlyn to Chicago (Nick territory).
They flew Shawn to Nashville and got Cupcake to babysit him.
ABC execs - who get the final word on DWTS, said they were furious with Kaitlyn and Shawn for spoiling the season as stated by one of their employees, Jimmy Kimmel.
There was a foiler in place and the lead, Kaitlyn, spoiled her own season with a video snapchat of her in bed with Shawn.
It was an "OMG" moment that was heard around the world and there was no coming back from that and the ATFR only solidified that with focusing on The Other Guy.
Also, on After Paradise, it was not Kaitlyn and Shawn on the couch with Chris Harrison talking about their buddy Ben H being Bachelor, it was once again The Other Guy who got that.
And for the final episode of After Paradise, it was not the recent happy couple Kaitlyn and Shawn on the couch but Sean and Cat and TPTB praised Jade and Tanner and gifted them on TV and let them know how much they are adored by having a poll stating that Jade and Tanner will last longer than K&S.

Kaitlyn and Shawn should be happy with what they did get from TPTB.
It could have been a whole lot worse, IMO.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:33 am

They got each other(K/S) and they seem very happy. That may be enough and then some. It would be for most. So good on them. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:43 am

IA, Kasha. Imho, it's a blessing in disguise that K&S get to have this time post-filming to be together and spend that time with each other instead of on another TV show. It bodes well for them, and it certainly bodes well for me since they are off my TV. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 2498057887

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:They got each other(K/S) and they seem very happy. That may be enough and then some. It would be for most. So good on them. Smiley

Yeah I agree. As long as they seem happy, that's all that should matter. What happened on the show is in the past now and hopefully they have moved past it all and are living in the present.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:49 am

hahaha oh gosh ! Thank you for your post . I am sorry I don't follow that much about k&s and nick saga laugh out loud that tptb way of treating them. Anyway , I only noticed how nick is everywhere after the finale . And I have no idea that tptb is kinda punishing k&s for k's snapchat revelation . Now that was maybe the reason why their atfr live finale is kinda did not show them their engagement moment proposal that time and talked that much . It was kinda went so fast and lack of airtime .  Well to me , since no one did among the past bachelorette so that kind of action that k did and revealed her season finale. To me I cannot blame the abc to feel that . When she accepted being the lead it was part of that you have to follow what is on the contract . Don't reveal who you have chosen . I do think that was part of her being reckless . And I have no idea what was she thinking that time . I did not take she wasn't aware about it when she did . To me she did it on purpose and made everyone knew who she chosen. Now that was maybe the other reasons  that she cannot say why she was not in dwts and made her sad being not part of it as she said on their radio interview in Canada . Well she should be careful her actions that time upon revealing her chosen one.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:14 am

I think K and S got exactly what they deserved. If they are happy with each other, good for them. I am really glad to not be watching them anymore. I think it's great K did not get DWTS. She didn't deserve it IMO. Give it to Gary B. (hahahaha cantstopl ) that must have killed her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:40 am

Well it could've been worse, they could've strung her along till the final cast member announcement. giggling

DWTS was the last thing their relationship needed, if the don't realize that now then I hope in time they will.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass