SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:17 pm

I thought it was a foregone conclusion that ABC was pissed. Oddly I don't think that's why she didn't get the gig, I don't think we'll ever see another Bachelorette on DWTS for whatever reason, but the guys will probably keep showing up.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Sarahjoh5 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:40 pm

I am sure the producers were not happy with her for the snap chat, but I don't see them trying to distance themselves too much from her. They talked about her on Bachelor in paradise how Jared is still in love with her and had Ashley call her and they had her call into one of the after paradise shows. The dancing with the Stars thing is interesting. I think she was probably going to do it until something happened. Maybe there is some other contractual obligation that we don't know about that prevented her from doing it . Or maybe you are right that DWTS was in talks with her but the Bachelorette TPTB wouldn't let her do it as punishment for spoiling the season. I wonder if they wouldn't let Nick do DWTS either or if DWTS didn't choose him.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:08 pm

^^^ TPTB will USE them whenever necessary, but there is not going to be any big lovefest between them like Sean and Catherine IMO.

If ABC was EVER considering her for DWTS, they easily decided against giving her a spot due to her disrespect for them and TPTB during filming and airing of her season IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 pm

I don't think the producers really thinking that much about what she did on her snapchat revelation . I do think this was over long time ago. I think for me if dwts would want to pursue Kaitlyn to be on heir show . They can do that . I don't think they will be affected by the bachelorette producers . But again no one knows exactly happened since she is not saying about it.This  is Kaitlyn you know her personality . Although I do think if she is not saying her other reasons maybe it is about something that should be private that she really can't say it because she thinks doesn't need too.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I think her spoiling her own season and the way she has portrayed herself after is exactly why she was never approached. If TPTB do not like you they will punish you every way they can. That is why we are seeing very little of them. To me it spoke volumes that they do not support this couple at the AFTRC when they spent 7 minutes with them and did not show their journey of love or their engagement . They are done with them and I bet this couple is done with ABC.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:59 pm

I agree whit90 :Nod:

Lovebites, I wonder if we are talking about different snapchats here? I was talking about THE snapchat laugh out loud . Either way as you may or may not be aware, DWTS and The Bachelor/ette are both owned by ABC-Disney. Therefore, ABC is essentially Kaitlyn's boss until her contract with them is up. The Bachlorette and DWTS are both reality television shows and Robert Mills is one of TPTB (the powers that be) in charge of both. Maybe we just agree to disagree on this DWTS thing :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:12 pm

I have to agree with the previous(last two) posters.
In the past, hands have been slapped for a lot less. By hands being slapped, I specifically mean law suits thrown out to threaten. (never carried out as the threat was enough to deter the behavior)
Regardless of the circumstances, K spoiled her own season. You can't put the genie back in that bottle. 
All the rag/mags went with it. RS had been sold a foiler. 
It can be argued from here to eternity, but K/S were not offered much, if anything since a week after ATFR mandatory face. 
Heck, JODI was even flown for a freebie vacay to Mexico(BIP 1) and they weren't liked.
And if that wasn't enough, TPTB went out of their way to be all nicey-nice to Jade and Tanner, making the silence thrown at K/S more profound.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:13 pm

^^ Hahahaha their snapchat laugh out loud rotfl okay . Thanks for the clarification laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

I would agree that the show is kind of done with them, but I think they've been over couples for a few years now. I mean, even Des and Chris who gave them their first true foiled season right up until the end got no love from them. Their wedding extravaganza was a blurb in CH's column about Soules' episode 3 recap laugh out loud. I don't think they were being punished for anything, they just have a few solid couples as the face of the franchise now, no need to gamble on any more I guess.  

I still think they'll have them back to make appearances here and there with the other couples, but that's about it.

I think BiP is a slightly different scenario as they need the credibility and their own set of success stories.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:I would agree that the show is kind of done with them, but I think they've been over couples for a few years now. I mean, even Des and Chris who gave them their first true foiled season right up until the end got no love from them. Their wedding extravaganza was a blurb in CH's column about Soules' episode 3 recap laugh out loud. I don't think they were being punished for anything, they just have a few solid couples as the face of the franchise now, no need to gamble on any more I guess.  

I still think they'll have them back to make appearances here and there with the other couples, but that's about it.

I think BiP is a slightly different scenario as they need the credibility and their own set of success stories.

Yup, I agree. I actually think it's a combination of "we've got 5 solid marriages/couples we can always come back to, so nothing is really riding on you" and "we don't have that much faith that this will work out anyways". Just a feeling I've gotten. Since they don't need the "love" credibility, they've been pushing the drama angle as much as they can at the ATFR. I don't think it's necessarily even personal, because they've been pretty apathetic towards all of the recent five couples. And, they seemed to actually really like Chris, calling him "the most sincere Bachelor ever" and setting up all those Jimmy Kimmel appearances.

It will be interesting to see how they treat Ben and his F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Sorry, I do think that the abandonment of a couple the way K&S have been abandoned is due to her actions. TPTB and ABC don't go to the effort to plant a foiler that RS was swearing up until the second Kaitlyn snapchatted herself in bed with Shawn was true. They don't do it often.

I don't know why TPTB didn't embrace Des and Chris more as they did play with the spoiler. I have wondered if Chris and Des are willing to play along to a certain extent, but not as much as some of their couples have. I think Des wanted her perfect wedding. If TPTB was going to give it to her then great, but I don't see Des doing boudoir photography or Chris doing public lingerie shopping for Des. Sean and Cat didn't mind, but that doesn't seem like a Chris and Des thing to do and to get the big wedding you have to play the game.

Kaitlyn showed all through out her season, with visits to Shawn, sleeping with Nick early, then spoiling all their hard work, she was not a team player. DWTS is mostly a family show, and Kaitlyn has never acted in a family friendly manner.

I have no desire to see Kaitlyn. I dislike her and her snotty attitude, so no loss for me. I had no idea about Andy Grammer, just didn't see a pro pic for him. I don't follow it that closely. Just know that certain people assure that I don't watch. I refused to watch fake Chris S, I would have refused to watch Kaitlyn, who I personally find disgusting.

I am glad for Shawn and Kaitlyn that they are happy, good for them. Maybe their love at first site was true. Not a concept I believe in, but just like all things it can happen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:05 am

^stuck, I agree every words you said.
And I always think it maybe more than just the snapchat and her non team player attitude that annoyed ABC, I guess it maybe something like she is such an entitled brat that TPTB / ABC hate about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass