SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:11 am

It can be debated until JKL/Farmer Chris's cow comes home...
But at the end of the day, Kaitlyn never got the gig because ABC/TPTB didn't want her.
No different than Nick not getting the gig because ABC/TPTB didn't want him.

Serious consideration or fake consideration?
To-mah-to, to-may-to.
Neither one matters if one doesn't get the gig.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:24 am

Considering that they've okayed Juan Pablo (it would have gone through if it wasn't a PR disaster) and Jake in the past, maybe their picker is just broken?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:33 am

It'll be interesting to see if they invite them back for couples specials or random stuff with the rest of the couples. I mean, even Des and Chris still get invited so I can't imagine K&S won't get at least that much. I don't think the show has 'stood' behind any couple very much from the last 5 seasons.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 am

No present nor montage for this couple, and the most hilarious/humiliating thing is ... the poll during After Paradise. I think they wont make such fun of the final couple if they like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:43 am

bleuberry wrote:It'll be interesting to see if they invite them back for couples specials or random stuff with the rest of the couples. I mean, even Des and Chris still get invited so I can't imagine K&S won't get at least that much. I don't think the show has 'stood' behind any couple very much from the last 5 seasons.

That's the vibe I've gotten too. I think that Des/Chris making it surprised them, but I don't think they've actually had faith in any of the couples since Sean/Cat. That's the last time the AFTR was actually about the final couple, not about the F2 or the drama between the couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 am

JPG didn't follow the rules, he didn't propose so no DWTS for him. That's pretty much a fact as we saw on the ATFR when he thought he was moving to LA but his plans changed.

Ali Roberto, Jillian Ed, are a few couples where the ATFR was enjoyable. Ali was very empathetic to ChrisL as was Jillian to Kipton. Des and Chris IMO was not a surprise to them making it. They knew for sometime there were wedding plans in the works. They all were in many media rounds, constantly in the media, and rag mags couldn't get enough of them as well as JPG and Nikki.

If K's season was a ratings block buster, and DWTS only cares about ratings, then she should have been part of the cast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:22 am

Honestly, I think that TPTB have basically been waiting for a Bachelor to marry his F1 all these years. Once Sean and Cat got engaged/married I think they decided no more big wedding productions would be shown and they kinda cared less about the final couples. At least that's the impression I've been getting the last two years. All JMO.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:32 am

I think tptb don't care about the final couples any longer because they don't need to care. They're always going to have the old guard of Trista and Ryan to legitimize the franchise and now they have their royalty (please pass the barf bag), so they're set. I remember someone posting that even jash had to agree to get the silly fake ultrasound to appear whenever that was last year. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:JPG didn't follow the rules, he didn't propose so no DWTS for him. That's pretty much a fact as we saw on the ATFR when he thought he was moving to LA but his plans changed.

Ali Roberto, Jillian Ed, are a few couples where the ATFR was enjoyable. Ali was very empathetic to ChrisL as was Jillian to Kipton. Des and Chris IMO was not a surprise to them making it. They knew for sometime there were wedding plans in the works. They all were in many media rounds, constantly in the media, and rag mags couldn't get enough of them as well as JPG and Nikki.

If K's season was a ratings block buster, and DWTS only cares about ratings, then she should have been part of the cast.
I actually felt that JPG didn't get it b/c of the homophobic PR disaster that happened. I think they were still in serious negotiations with him before that. I think he would have gone along with their ATFR proposal idea if DWTS was still on the table. 

I'm not really referring to rag mags, as they've all been in rag mags. I think it's hard to compare Chris l and kiptyn to recent F2s since they were obviously not that into the lead and were never going to propose. I just didn't see the sense of adoration and support that they've showed for Janner for any of the past five couples. It might be b/c, like umngirl said, they no longer need a couple to make it to validate that they work. Or it might have to do with the couple themselves or the fact that they've realized drama is more interesting than romance. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:58 am

At this point, I don't think K and S care about TPTB and their support or lack thereof.  They still seem to be reaping some benefits (endorsements, interviews and trips) without the TPTB's involvement.  I do think that it sucks for fans that the last few couples have taken a backseat to either  the overly exposed F2 or drama  and more fuss is made over a likeable but still BIP couple but it is what it is. It's what happens to their relationship off camera that matters to me more at any rate.  I do think they will more than likely show up at Ben's premiere to support Ben but that's about it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 am

If they dont care, then why she has to said things to save face? I still can't forget she said she wanted to so DWTS and how she would win it. 

This is just not an adorable couple, not adorable as individual as well. And all is IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:10 am

peggy0221 wrote:If they dont care, then why she has to said things to save face? I still can't forget she said she wanted to so DWTS and how she would win it. 

This is just not an adorable couple, not adorable as individual as well. And all is IMO.

That's why it's your opinion. They seem to have many fans on their IGS and twitters and that follow along on their snapchats and periscopes that seem to have a different opinion so it's just that: your opinion.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass