SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm

The decision of going back and forth IMO is simply because as a Canadian you can't stay in the US longer than 182 days during a 12 month period. This will enable her to continue to spend time in the US without any worries of visa's. This IMO gives them more time to figure out what they will do I guess until they run out of money and need to work.

About agentcurl- Your vids are simply brilliant! I have seen quiet a few and I'm amazed at your talent. FYI I would never watch Kaitlyn and Shawn's vids post show because I have no interest. Therefore, my hitless views are a result of no interest, and nothing to do with your talent! We appreciate all your hard work. It takes time to put vids together, a lot of time and we thank you for them!
rose bud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by agentcurls Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 am

^Aw thank you for saying that. I appreciate it.
I'm an idealist and as such, I had some really high expectations of these two, so naturally I am a bit disappointed and let down. More so with what they HAVEN'T done than what they have done.
And now I am contrasting Janner's periscope with K/S's of the past and with Janner, there were kind greetings, warm smiles, connection, and appreciation for the people that have followed their love story. K/S sm and public outings have left me feeling blah.
I wish Boothstowe all the best honestly, but I just don't find them quite as endearing post-show.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:19 am

IA AC I feel the same. I thought she was adorable during CS season, after pre judging her while sleuthing.

I'm not interested in their behaviour because IMO it's childish. They act like my 30 yr old son did when he was in his late teens early 20's.

I think they have made some wrong choices unfortunately which is affected any opportunities that may have come to them as a result of her Bachelorette title.

What can you say about a guy who quit his job, announced to everyone he was leaving to be the bachelor, throws hissy fits on national TV and on SM, and endless other aggressive behaviour who ends up as the F1. I say good for them, they compliment each other. Neither one has the maturity to lay a foundation for the future but they are having fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 am

I have always wondered, how big is the paycheck of a Bachelorette? I remember I have read before, something like US$400K? And it can support the 2 of them to go jobless for how long?

Although they dont need to worry about place to live (it seems), at the very least they need to worry about the traveling cost and the acohol.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 am

Definitely not $400K. Emily supposedly got $250K and there's no doubt in my mind she was their highest paid B'ette.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:51 am

peggy0221 wrote:I have always wondered, how big is the paycheck of a Bachelorette? I remember I have read before, something like US$400K? And it can support the 2 of them to go jobless for how long?

Although they dont need to worry about place to live (it seems), at the very least they need to worry about the traveling cost and the acohol.

From what we have heard that figure is wildly optimistic. For the Bette the figure I remember is about 50 to 75 thousand.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 am

No way the bachelorette makes that much. I've heard between $60-80k is the norm.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:29 am

Maybe what I read was $40K, and thought it was $400K giggling giggling because last ette has been jobless for 2 years, and this one and her fiance have been jobless for around 5 months now.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA AC I feel the same. I thought she was adorable during CS season, after pre judging her while sleuthing.

I'm not interested in their behaviour because IMO it's childish. They act like my 30 yr old son did when he was in his late teens early 20's.

I think they have made some wrong choices unfortunately which is affected any opportunities that may have come to them as a result of her Bachelorette title.

What can you say about a guy who quit his job, announced to everyone he was leaving to be the bachelor, throws hissy fits on national TV and on SM, and endless other aggressive behaviour who ends up as the F1. I say good for them, they compliment each other. Neither one has the maturity to lay a foundation for the future but they are having fun.

I am not going to argue any point of your post but this idea that Shawn announced he was leaving to be the next Bachelor.  He put it in the letter that he was joining the Bachelorette where the male contestants are known as bachelors.  Even the episode descriptions describe them as such so I doubt seriously Shawn thought he was the next lead. Jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 pm

isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA AC I feel the same. I thought she was adorable during CS season, after pre judging her while sleuthing.

I am not going to argue any point of your post but this idea that Shawn announced he was leaving to be the next Bachelor.  He put it in the letter that he was joining the Bachelorette where the male contestants are known as bachelors.  Even the episode descriptions describe them as such so I doubt seriously Shawn thought he was the next lead. Jmho

Whether Shawn thought he was the next lead or would be the F1, it doesn't matter. He quit his job (and still doesn't have one, unless his job is being F1 atm) and chose to sign his letter that way and I think his behavior on the show and post-show corresponds with a guy whose over-inflated ego is what made him sign his letter that way and causes him to still act like a self-absorbed, immature douche.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:20 pm

From RS blog today .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 K06glc
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 Vh8gew

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Seems like returning to former jobs has become the exception now.

I half expect every future lead/couple to quit and do more TV, sell junk, model, and blog for a living. laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass