SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by remockered Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Nick never said he was offered the bachelor role, just that he would be honored if it was offered and that it could be an incredible opportunity. It is called " not burning bridges". I am positive the franchise is not done with him.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 pm

AAL good posting and Remockered I really hope they are done with him. Time for him to find his one somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:44 pm

reason wrote:The US mag cover have meet the new bachelor with Ben photo no article yet.

Thanks dear.
I'm relieved, in fact, I never think he has a chance.
Although we fans know he could be a good lead, he's too polarizing, that would be a bigger bet for ABC than they had on the Latino JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:03 pm

I am glad for Nick and his family that someone else is the lead and he can get on with his life and hopefully meet his forever soon. He doesn't need this show. He only came on a second time because of Kaitlyn and now he can sit back and watch Ben H go through the turmoil of this show and be hated and loved by the fans. It happens every season so I'm sure this one is no different.
blowkiss for you Nick, you are one smart cookie!!! Can't wait to hear what you are up to.. Jumping hearts

skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 pm

I am going to wait until I hear the announcement and introduction of the Bachelor from MF and the Bachelor franchise.  Not US magazine or any other one.  I still think Nick would have given us a very interesting season as the Bachelor because of who he is.  I find Nick fascinating and regardless of what path he takes in life I wish him well. Hugesmile  #stillteamNick

If Ben H is the Bachelor, I will wish him well.  Right now everyone likes him but by the end of the season he will be enduring the contrary opinions like every other lead before him has.  I hope he can open up and bring some humor to the role. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm

@ClaireEFallon
ICYMI, @emmaladyrose & i talked @BachParadise and being a TV "bad boy" with @viallnicholas28: huff.to/1N7I7sj pic.twitter.com/K6MKbhudHv

photo DF56C765-F1C4-4BA1-8F27-D7A61F558793_zpsdajnffgg.png

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 pm

I like that he can make fun of the show and himself. Looks like he is back in Chicago from his latest twitter post.

And a fan posted a picture on Instagram about Nick and Michael Kors in the same room, if someone can bring it over.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 1f49b  skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 pm

NR ... thanks for all the photos ...
Nick did put on quite some weight in upper body, chest, shoulders and arms ... muscles mostly.
BTW, slender and slim ... means the same thing or is one more "thin" than the other?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:NR ... thanks for all the photos ...
Nick did put on quite some weight in upper body, chest, shoulders and arms ... muscles mostly.
BTW, slender and slim ... means the same thing or is one more "thin" than the other?

I think the horizontal strips just make him look broader.
Looks the same to me.
 photo 7479F1AF-79ED-4140-9434-7D10A78E565D_zpsvbtowe5b.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 20s20 seconds ago Chicago, IL
Talking SEX, Relationships, and a few things Bachelor World with the women at @bustle. https://m.soundcloud.com/i-want-it-that-way/episode-4-nick-viall-on-breakups-the-bachelorette-and-ghosting …
skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 CMOkR6VUMAAVdzZ

Bustle ‏@bustle 6m6 minutes ago
Nick Viall tells us what he wants in a woman http://bsl.io/R0U
skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 CMOj6_qUwAEjgUO
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Excellent podcast... Thank you Blu for posting  yes

Nick is giving SUCH great advice for people that go through breakups, or just about knowing yourself in this podcast. (I think this is another part of his calling). Seems like Nick took his own advice from the column he wrote about last year.
And Nick said the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference!!  :yes: (Nick! You are speaking my language!)
Such a positive guy and so realist and real! Honest to a fault.
His views on sex are great because he says it is all based on honesty and openness (as any relationship should be).
Nick says that he is brutally honest as a person and brutally honest with himself as well. (One of my favorite traits about Nick!)   :yes:  

I think this podcast shows me that Nick knows who he is and wants a woman who can challenge him, call him out on his stuff, and who knows her own self-worth. Love it!

Nick's interview starts around 10:20

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Excellent podcast... Thank you Blu for posting  yes

Nick is giving SUCH great advice for people that go through breakups, or just about knowing yourself in this podcast. (I think this is another part of his calling). Seems like Nick took his own advice from the column he wrote about last year.
And Nick said the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference!!  :yes: (Nick! You are speaking my language!)
Such a positive guy and so realist and real! Honest to a fault.
His views on sex are great because he says it is all based on honesty and openness (as any relationship should be).
Nick says that he is brutally honest as a person and brutally honest with himself as well. (One of my favorite traits about Nick!)   :yes:  

I think this podcast shows me that Nick knows who he is and wants a woman who can challenge him, call him out on his stuff, and who knows her own self-worth.  Love it!

Nick's interview starts around 10:20

ITA This interview was all kinds of amazing! Enjoyed every second of it... Nick is def my kind of man too. Nick gives so many great insights on a lot of things we, as women, have always asked ourselves when dating or being in a relationship, and so much more! AAL, LOVED that he said exactly what you had posted regarding the opposite of love not being hate, but indifference clapping! awwww Really loving Nick even more xox

skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 72 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7