SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nerdalert - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:18 am

The whole bachelor thing is a wait and see IMO. just because Nick is saying he can't say he wouldn't doesn't mean he will. infact it is very similar to how he responded to Bachelor rumors last time.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

nerdalert - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:32 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:The whole bachelor thing is a wait and see IMO. just because Nick is saying he can't say he wouldn't doesn't mean he will. infact it is very similar to how he responded to Bachelor rumors last time.
:yes: nerdalert - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 17 2498057887 I'm not questioning Nick at the moment ... at all. It's more a discussion among the members/viewers.
I think slowly the realization that there's not much new to discuss will kick in, once he won't be on our screen regularly and we'll be left only with the modeling pics and Chicago gossip.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 am

As a fan, I am of the mind that Nick should be the bachelor if he wants it.

What's the worst that can happen? Same ol, same ol? He can handle it and I think he is the one who would take the process most seriously as a lead which he hasn't been yet.

It would be amazing to watch him as lead and see if his type changes while on his own show. Because that is what I think would happen... he would surprise even himself with his final choice that he would choose the right one for him this time when he has more relationships to compare and analyze how he is with each. It would be amazing to watch, imo and bring so much depth to finding a wife - which is what I believe he will do if he chooses to be TB.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:43 am

Of all the girls we have watched through the bach years, can you think of someone who you think would / should be Nick's type?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:54 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:The whole bachelor thing is a wait and see IMO. just because Nick is saying he can't say he wouldn't doesn't mean he will. infact it is very similar to how he responded to Bachelor rumors last time.

Monica, love your avi! Finally!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:54 am

If he wants it? ... Sure, why not ... but I would be questioning his reasoning why he would want it ... what would he get out of that deal? Especially since there is no security that the "great love" would be among those cast-women, unless one starts to intensively try to persuade him on SM and maybe "strike a friendship", but with a wit and charm, because she might get blocked in the process (since the line between sanity and stalking is thin). It was fun while it lasted.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:57 am

Can some please (pretty please) point me to the article where he said "zero percent chance" of doing the show. I am 99% sure he said the 'Ette, but I want to double check.....I haven't had time to watch any videos....I will be back later to do that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:06 am

It is the bachelorette he will not go back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 am

Here you go, nutty...

From the end of the article in People

"There is zero percent chance I'll go back," he says. "I am done with The Bachelorette!"

source: The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'

nerdalert - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 am

BKay wrote:Of all the girls we have watched through the bach years, can you think of someone who you think would / should be Nick's type?
Sharleen. 100% someone like Sharleen. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:30 am

If he does the bachelor one thing I would like and if he is reading get some of his real friends to go in and interview the bachelorettes to see who really like him and give him honest feed back like they use to do in some of the old days.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:35 am

happygolucky wrote:If he wants it? ... Sure, why not ... but I would be questioning his reasoning why he would want it ... what would he get out of that deal? Especially since there is no security that the "great love" would be among those cast-women.

But what if his great love is?

I am just looking at this from glass-half full because that is exactly how Nick approaches his life and love. He is always an optimistic and the discussion has long been heartbreak or glass half-empty so I am just looking it from the other side now personally.

I think for me, yes this show is cynical and terrible but I used to believe it could be about love. It's why my username is AllAboutLove.

And honestly, after watching Nick... not just on this show twice, but his post-show behavior, one thing I can say is this: Nick makes me believe that it can be about love and hope and good things no matter what.

To be able to watch him find that - find his love his own Cat like Sean? That would be incredible, imo, and something I believe in because I believe in Nick. :Nod:

So for me, I have zero fear about it. No matter what TPTB have thrown at him he always rises to the top. Always.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7