SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Another story line for Nick could be they paint him in the same light as what happened to him via MEandI and K seasons. 
He puts the two final women through the same. So IMO this is another reason he should P-A-S-S. 
TPTB are no one's friends. They take the lead strength's from past seasons and crucify them with those strengths.
There are so many great women over the age of 30, I wish he would simply give himself 6 months to creatively brainstorm on his own.
:yes: yes exactly ... the new lead usually does what the previous lead did to them ... TPTB make sure to showcase that ... and the "funny" part is that's the exact thing that the lead, at the time in the role of the contestant, had questioned/criticized the previous lead of.
Like MeAndi grilling JPG about his "it's OK" ... when she did something similar to Nick, or like Kaitlyn accusatory question where CS's mind was to not consider her feelings by taking her outside to talk before letting her go, while he did step aside with Becca ... and then we got to see Kaitlyn and her work of "mind", letting Nick make the speech before finally admitting she isn't longing for him.

I've read all of your comments yesterday regarding why some would like Nick to become the Bach ... to get his chance in Love ... but IMO, that's the last place a person should go to look for Love ... the great one that lasts ... because there's a bigger chance he/she won't find it there ... if it happens, then great, they beat the odds, but ... I would WISH for Nick NOT to have TB romance-show as HIS LAST RESORT for his ever-lasting.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:20 pm

That GMA interview was so great.  Different than any other F2 post show interview I can remember.  And very fitting for Nick.  Humorous, casual, straight forward, classy.  Loved it!!  Interesting who they chose to interview him too.  

He also just gave away the plot line for next season if he is chosen... Maybe the girl he picks doesn't love him.  

Nick also started following Cary, the show's stylist.  He would feel like he won the lottery dressing Nick as the next lead.  It would be like Christmas morning for sure.  And Nick looked great in his jacket today too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:38 pm

More insight
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-my-family-thought-i-was-joking-when-i-told-them-kaitlyn-bristowe-didnt-pick-me-18273.php

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Interesting that he said that Kaitlyn was planning on coming to Chicago if she wasn't chosen.

I love how respectful he's being to their relationship, although they've shown absolutely none towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodyallen90210 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:03 pm

[quote="OnePromise"]That GMA interview was so great.  Different than any other F2 post show interview I can remember.  And very fitting for Nick.  Humorous, casual, straight forward, classy.  Loved it!!  Interesting who they chose to interview him too.  

He also just gave away the plot line for next season if he is chosen... Maybe the girl he picks doesn't love him.  

Nick also started following Cary, the show's stylist.  He would feel like he won the lottery dressing Nick as the next lead.  It would be like Christmas morning for sure.  And Nick looked great in his jacket today too.[/quote]

He is simply a star!

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:05 pm

My internet went down yesterday but it is good to be back and steal the photo of my dream lover as avatar. Love that Nick is looking good these days

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:17 pm

peggy0221 wrote:...I am still trying to find reasons for why K has become so mean to Nick...
I didn't watch the finale but I read Kaitlyn's Mom didn't like Nick, and we know Shawn doesn't like Nick. I think she's doing it to please others

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Woodyallen90210 ... a suggestion ... check your profile and in "preferences" click "yes" on "always allow BBCode" - so that when you're quoting other posts it doesn't show all the brackets. Or under a "post a reply" window, where you have options - make enable.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Completely unrelated to next TB rumor or K stuff, I want to acknowledge something I spotted on Nick's SM.
After joining the season, the first pic on Nick's IG was of him in a bar - the black purse inspired much debate at the time. The pic was an Easter Monday posting which was the day of the 1-1. The purse has the same strap embellishment as the purse worn by who was believed to be Julie Berry in a Chi pic pre-season; the one posted by a fan that only showed the back of Nick holding hands with someone while walking in the afternoon in which the woman had a purse with the same silver detailing.  Julie was definitely in Chicago that day according to her Twitter.
The last pic Nick posted before returning to Chicago/Milwakee was of the Art Gallery in Chi which was a place he & Julie visited during the time of her 1 day visit to Chicago - the only time during which the surrealism exhibition referenced in the Nick pic was on.

Honestly, what are the odds of this - 1st & last pics posted during filming having a probable Julie connection? Very very slim IMO.
If nothing else I think it speaks to the importance of Julie in Nick's life and possible value as his confidant.  She certainly was measured but fierce in her support of him while he was on the show.  The adorable "apron" pic she posted on IG recently was truly wonderful - the homey wallpaper, the way his forearm rests on her lap, the way he is looking at her, his&her aprons.  Beyond cuteness.
There is something about Julie.  I would love for Nick to find his love story with a woman like her.  No more girls please.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Realitytvworld.com interview

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-my-family-thought-i-was-joking-when-i-told-them-kaitlyn-bristowe-didnt-pick-me-18273.php

" I was very much hoping that they picked Britt. And had they picked Britt, Kaitlyn was planning on coming to Chicago and we were going to meet for the first time in person"

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 16 1f49b  skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:48 pm

I like to like that he addressed the Whitney dating rumor. And how hanging out with an opposite sex from bachelor nation means you are dating. Also that he met Carly Wadell and they become friends.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 16 1f49b  skyline - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Has it not been said that Julie is a therapist?  if she is a therapist and is helping Nick I dont see him turning to her for love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7