SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:39 am

^She should have. The shoes are only $39 so it's not like it's high end stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

FBF - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 am

This is a retreat through Fellowship Church.

@SeanLowe09: Heading your way @AllasoRanch !

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 am

^^^This is going to be really fun for them, looking forward to the pictures

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:40 am

I wanna be Marks friend. You always feel loved.
ps: I love that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now a hashtag.

One of my favorite things about being at @catherinegiudici and @seanloweksu house is our couch time!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the biggest couch ever and is so comfy!! I'm telling you this thing will change your life. Miss the pit but miss them and the girls(their dogs) even more by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Can I come???

Spending the day at the world's coolest church camp. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Preview at the link

@WifeSwap: Let the drama begin! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Edition is coming Wednesday at 10|9c on ABC!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:55 pm

lipsis wrote:Preview at the link

@WifeSwap: Let the drama begin! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Edition is coming Wednesday at 10|9c on ABC!
Is he being "Sean" in the list when he says "iron Sean's socks"?  Pretty sure I couldn't see Catherine doing that or Sean wanting pressed socks... giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:57 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Preview at the link

Is he being "Sean" in the list when he says "iron Sean's socks"?  Pretty sure I couldn't see Catherine doing that or Sean wanting pressed socks... giggling

He responded to me on Twitter that he could barely keep a straight face while writing that so parts of the list are meant as a joke.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Sweet! I know their friend went zip lining there the other day too.

The 25ft Pole // Step 1: climb it, Step 2: jump by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:02 pm

@clmgiudici: Road-you-trippin' con @SeanLowe09 (car, gas can)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:37 pm

@clmgiudici: I'm hungry and tired. These are facts.

And then at 7pm central

@clmgiudici: Upper belly full.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Again?

Come Fly With Me by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil