SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WifeSwap - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by TrishB Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks for posting these pics guys! I really like them both Smiley  But I have to admit, I have a slight "woman crush" on Catherine, laugh out loud! She is the cutest & most beautiful girl I have seen on the show (contestants wise).  She has the best trendy and fashion style also, plus gorgeous legs Smiley  That Sean is a lucky guy, they make such a nice and sweet couple!  Enjoying Sean's blogs too...started reading them after seeing the links here Smiley
One question, what does "born again virgin" mean? Was he a virgin always? Or did he change because of his religion, although he wasn't a virgin before? Thanks!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

WifeSwap - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:42 pm

lipsis wrote:Locked it down? Oh Sean! Lol

Moments after I locked it down with this hottie in Thailand. Also the day I learned it's possible to sweat through a suit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love it ! Such a beautiful pic . :cutesmile!: . Thanks lipsis Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:50 pm

lipsis wrote:Blog, blog baby

@SeanLowe09: 5 Things the new Bachelor Ben should know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great blog Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:50 pm

TrishB wrote:Thanks for posting these pics guys! I really like them both Smiley  But I have to admit, I have a slight "woman crush" on Catherine, laugh out loud! She is the cutest & most beautiful girl I have seen on the show (contestants wise).  She has the best trendy and fashion style also, plus gorgeous legs Smiley  That Sean is a lucky guy, they make such a nice and sweet couple!  Enjoying Sean's blogs too...started reading them after seeing the links here Smiley
One question, what does "born again virgin" mean? Was he a virgin always? Or did he change because of his religion, although he wasn't a virgin before? Thanks!!

Hi Trish and welcome to the SeanCat Fan Forum. It's always great to have new fans posting.

I think born again virgin in general means someone who who has been sexually active in the past but has made the decision to abstain from sex for whatever reason. I never understood it to be only for religious reasons. While the term does apply to Sean, he never used that term to describe himself. It was a term used by the media. Hope that helps.

Again, welcome and keep posting. We love our Lowe's here.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Thank you Lipsis I am happy to join you guys here too! Was always a fan, and follow them on am, but never posted here... Glad I am now xox

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Lol

Current mood. @catherinegiudici come to the gym and peel me off the floor please. Full workout on @housegym30 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:28 pm

And this is what pooped him out

Mr Sean Lowe's mid week chest routine. Tune in for tomorrows back/bi routine. @seanloweksu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Warm up Push ups 100 Super set Decline press 135/25/4 sets Push ups 10/4sets Super set Flys 35/25/4sets Push ups 10/4sets Super set Incline press 135/25/5 Push ups 10/4sets Flat bench press 135/25/4sets Push ups 10/4sets Super set Dips 20/4sets Burpees 15/4sets by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Cousin Brooke's business

@clmgiudici: Back Patio Pimpin' Thanks to patiogirl_'s designs, our back patio is lookin real fresh. Peep her… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Welcome1 , TrishB !!! Love our SeanCat!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Thank you jaspats handwave You guys are great! Love this couple too Smiley

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Bye bye ballerinas Last class with @dallasartofdance, off to our next ballet adventures! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 pm

^Still say one of the best present ideas ever.

Hope she finds another ballet outlet. She has her barre method already but she seemed to really enjoy this.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil