SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:47 am

So it just confirmed my opinion about them, they are just like Jodi. Mean about Nick, thought they are above him.

This is how Kait treated a friend who loves her?
Just mean like Andi dorfman

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:50 am

Yeah, giving me major Jodi vibes there. Of course Shawn had to "joke" about it being a weak ring toss and that he would've done it overhand, because he's THE MAN in case you didn't know.

Last edited by mindless on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am

Did I not say that THE MAN is someone who bullies people? that is what shawn is.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am

Waiting here in central time to watch for myself until I make a judgement. Fingers crossed. So far their snaps are adorable imo. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:52 am

mindless wrote:Yeah, giving me major Jodi vibes there. Of course Shawn had to "joke" about it being a weak ring toss and that he would've done it overhead, because he's THE MAN in case you didn't know.

And THAT is what I don't care for about Shawn. That is just not my type....."now I get to protect my girl". I don't know, it's just me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 am

nutty1 wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, giving me major Jodi vibes there. Of course Shawn had to "joke" about it being a weak ring toss and that he would've done it overhead, because he's THE MAN in case you didn't know.

And THAT is what I don't care for about Shawn. That is just not my type....."now I get to protect my girl".  I don't know, it's just me.

Because, IMO, Shawn is surface level.
He thinks being a man is to physically protect his woman, and of course, to put on hair gel perfectly as well.

This relationship has no depth at all, pure physical attraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am

reason wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I have been pretty nice about the couple so far, but not impressed with their answers about Nick. Shawn: "he would throw them (the rings) underhand".

I dont get it?

I get it. Shawn really is the whole package. no no  The box of rocks minus the rocks. :P
I saw the interview-GMA. IMO K was fine. IMO Shawn is insecure. Otherwise the constant one-up manship would stop.
I can imagine Nick actually actually throwing those rings ala Shawn style. The wind up. Pause. Grab crotch. Begin wind up again. Pitch those rings. Bing the driver right in the head, knock him out and car goes right off the Agoura Hills cliffs. Frozen RBF eternally.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:01 am

Awww, I loved their GMA segment. Lara Spencer asked about the ring toss. They both just laughed and Shawn joked about the throw. Not a big deal at all. They are going to spend time in Vancouver and Nashville and visit family and friends and decide which city for the long term. Kait said you can't go wrong with each city. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:01 am

They will be on kelly and Micheal

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:06 am

soccermom333 wrote:Awww, I loved their GMA segment.  Lara Spencer asked about the ring toss.  They both just laughed and Shawn joked about the throw.  Not a big deal at all.  They are going to spend time in Vancouver and Nashville and visit family and friends and decide which city for the long term.  Kait said you can't go wrong with each city.  Smiley

I really love that they spent time in both cities and spent time with family and friends before dicide were to live !!! :cutesmile!:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 am

That interview didn't do anything to persuade me that they are a couple I would like to meet IRL. They are probably a good fit for each other but not as classy as some other couples have been. And while I am not a big Nick fan, he's a much more cerebral guy than Shawn. She had two really different guys to pick from. I just wasn't a fan of either.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 am

Regarding the 'throwing the ring' talk -- I would be feeling uncomfortable and uneasy if any couple spoke about the F2 in such a way.

I think N, S & K have been wrong in a lot of circumstances, but you would hope that a happy couple would be secure enough not to beat down another person -- that is just a disrespect for the F2's time and feelings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24