SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
kraft33 wrote:http://m.kissradio.ca/2015/07/27/kid-carson-show-recap-july-27/

Interesting where they address the rumor she picks no one - and Kid Carson says he thought they had to pick someone and Kaitlyn says "Nope - it's not in the contract" That has always been my opinion of the contract and this directly contradicts FS who said otherwise. I thought he was full of it when he said that and it seems Kaitlyn would agree.

I didn't get any break-up vibes from this interview ...

I'm sure that's a typo but just in case, is that a new nic name? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 2498057887

giggling Typo from typing too fast. But if you drop the "O" from "of" then I think it kind of fits what I was thinking. Maybe this was one of those Freudian slips?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:21 pm

LenaActually wrote:@eonlineTV: Team Nick Viall or Team Shawn Booth? Bachelorette Stars Weigh in on Kaitlyn's Tough Decision! http://t.co/nAbQ8lDxsQ

Ben H, Cupcake & Ben Z all say they're TeamShawn, but Jared says he's TeamKaitlyn. All four feel they know Shawn better & think he's a great guy. None of them say anything negative about Nick.

Last edited by jojo47 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:21 pm

laugh out loud Lucas yes Freudian slips are the best!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Aww Jared!! What a sweetie. I'm also Team Kait, and since she's Team Shawn, my rusty algebra skills tell me we're in business laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm

LenaActually wrote:@eonlineTV: Team Nick Viall or Team Shawn Booth? Bachelorette Stars Weigh in on Kaitlyn's Tough Decision! http://t.co/nAbQ8lDxsQ

Seems like all the guys are Team Shawn - although Jared says he's Team Kaitlyn. Anyway, glad Cupcake pointed out that he'd act the same way or worse if he had received the same validation Shawn had in the process.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm

This is great. Love seeing the guys speak so highly of Shawn, especially his hometown buddy Cupcake. And Jared is sweet to the core as always, just wanting the best for Kaitlyn. I'm TeamKaitlyn AND TeamShawn and really would love to see them both happy. I think the ATFR will be super obvious with how things are going for them because subtle with their feelings, or fake for the sake of cameras, these 2 are not, IMO. A huge part of their appeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Another Kait appearance, with Shawn I would guess:
https://pulsd.com/new-york/celebrities/aol-inc/conversation-with-the-bachelorette

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Interesting where they address the rumor she picks no one - and Kid Carson says he thought they had to pick someone and Kaitlyn says "Nope - it's not in the contract" That has always been my opinion of the contract and this directly contradicts FS who said otherwise. I thought he was full of it when he said that and it seems Kaitlyn would agree.

I didn't get any break-up vibes from this interview ... she said she's excited and a little nervous about tonight. They teased her about who she picks (Kid's assistant said Shawn) which got a laugh from Kaitlyn. The assistant also said Shawn is one hot dude to which Kaitlyn said "He's not bad."

Yeah, I always felt that they would consider it a great ending if she dumped both guys at the end. When Brad did it, they were probably initially upset but realized that it was great for controversy and drama, which all drive ratings. RS's whole explanation of it was too flawed, anyways - he said on spreecast that if one or both guys propose, you have to say yes to one (which Jen didn't do, I believe?), but he thought that she didn't pick someone because he didn't know if Shawn proposed or not. That just doesn't make sense from a producer's point of view, since you wouldn't have Nick propose, then Shawn just ask to date and make that the grand final scene. Oh, RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Smiley  I'd like to see a Bachelor morph, too.

http://fusion.net/story/173242/we-merged-the-faces-of-all-11-bachelorettes-into-reality-tvs-ultimate-eligible-woman/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thisisfusion&hootPostID=cf496d260a503974d640c33d4b784b85
Tonight, Kaitlyn Bristowe must choose between contestants Nick Viall and Shawn Booth in the conclusion to this tumultuous season of ABC’s The Bachelorette. (Fusion is a joint venture of ABC and Univision.)

Since the first season aired in 2003, 11 women have been featured on this reality dating show. They are, in order: Trista Rehn, Meredith Phillips, Jennifer Schefft, DeAnna Pappas, Jillian Harris, Ali Fedotowsky, Ashley Hebert, Emily Maynard, Desiree Hartsock, Andi Dorfman, and Bristowe (who briefly had a co-Bachelorette in Britt Nilsson, before the men voted on which woman they preferred — again, it’s been a hell of a season).

The professions of the single women chosen to star on the Bachelor spinoff — who are typically alumnae of the original series — have ranged from attorney to makeup artist to dental student, but they have this in common: they are white, they are young, they are thin, and they are conventionally attractive. We used the Multi Face Blender app to morph all 11 of their likenesses into the platonic ideal of a Bachelorette.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 CK7clRKWcAAXAy-

Behold, the face that will launch a thousand seasons.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I didn't get any break-up vibes from this interview ... she said she's excited and a little nervous about tonight. They teased her about who she picks (Kid's assistant said Shawn) which got a laugh from Kaitlyn. The assistant also said Shawn is one hot dude to which Kaitlyn said "He's not bad."

Yeah, I always felt that they would consider it a great ending if she dumped both guys at the end. When Brad did it, they were probably initially upset but realized that it was great for controversy and drama, which all drive ratings. RS's whole explanation of it was too flawed, anyways - he said on spreecast that if one or both guys propose, you have to say yes to one (which Jen didn't do, I believe?), but he thought that she didn't pick someone because he didn't know if Shawn proposed or not. That just doesn't make sense from a producer's point of view, since you wouldn't have Nick propose, then Shawn just ask to date and make that the grand final scene. Oh, RS.

The way they set up this season with all the drama between S and N, it looked like they were definitely setting up the foiler, that she got turned off by the guys focusing on their feud instead of her and she ended up walking off alone. Watching this season, I definitely would have believed the foiler had snapchatgate not happened. Of course, I would have questioned how she could have walked away from both and not just chose to date one.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Ben H, Cupcake & Ben Z all say they're TeamShawn, but Jared says he's TeamKaitlyn. All four feel they know Shawn better & think he's a great guy. None of them say anything negative about Nick.

I find that interesting because if there is ever going to be a breakup, I think what team these guys say they are on speaks volumes as to whose side they will take.

Love, love, Jared. Class and gentleman all the way! :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:18 pm

She had some really nice guys.
Still love my Jared..... and Cupcake!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24