SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 pm

I agree with Ali. All of the bachelorettes have said this and I bet kait and Shawn agree. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Way to go Ali. Hugesmile   I love the smug CH smackdown.  I totally agree with Ali too. clapping!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:40 pm

isittrue wrote:He probably shared it with Elan or Millsy since TPTB seem to know.  My opinion is that personal stuff like that needs to be kept between the 2 involved only - I did not like it when K did it, I did not like when S did it and I do not like that N did it.  I still somewhat like Nick but I think he is a bit of a loose cannon and I wish K had not been stupid to let him on the show and done all this with him due to all the controversy likely to be caused since it is him.  I do believe if he really has moved on like the article claims, he will not bring any of this up but if he does then it would show that he definitely is bitter and out for revenge and that will influence my opinion of him.  In fact, my opinion of all 3 will be determined by how they handle ATFR and the aftereffects.
I would ask ... do you all think that TPTB would let Nick join the season without asking/confirming, from both Kaitlyn and Nick, what really was between them, what the talk involved and how far they went? TPTB are the first to know, because that all could be the game changer for them. It's not like K & N had any choice whether to talk or not, they had to, because TPTB has a show to produce and they wouldn't let them play by their own drums without "the sound-check". And then they have minions, like personal handlers, that make sure that all the cast is "easily gullible".
So the question, when does the storyboard about sexual "rise" happen ... would it really be surprising if it was planted well before the start of the season ... knowing where it all originated and knowing how to press right buttons?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm sure Nick did wiggle his eyebrows while talking to a friend about Kaitlyn at some point before filming, but clearly she did too, so there is no moral high ground for her to take. Even if she did think Nick was spreading stuff out of revenge, there's no way she can bring it up without basically confirming the story. And she can't confirm the story after lying about it for months. Tough luck. But oh well, we already have an excuse for her, if she decides to act like a cold b*tch on Monday. Must be because Nick kiss and told again. :dripdrip Nevermind that she's the queen of kissing and telling herself. She's already done it to farmer Chris and Nick himself. No moral high ground, whatsoever.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:31 pm

http://www.etonline.com/tv/168625_bachelorette_host_chris_harrison_says_kaitlyn_bristowe_might_not_choose_anyone/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 pm

isittrue wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/168625_bachelorette_host_chris_harrison_says_kaitlyn_bristowe_might_not_choose_anyone/
Mehn I gotta give it Chris Manson such a bullshitter of note. I don't belie anything he says he is like a spin doctor.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:44 pm

This is an good example of hype ^. Ryan McDill is labeled at the end of the article as being the most hated bachelorette contestant ever. Really? I can think of a few worse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah...if Kaitlyn was really not going to chose anyone, they would never spoil that three days beforehand. And, CH already said in his TV Guide interview that she chooses someone and someone will be a loser, so...I guess it's hard keeping track of all his lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah...if Kaitlyn was really not going to chose anyone, they would never spoil that three days beforehand. And, CH already said in his TV Guide interview that she chooses someone and someone will be a loser, so...I guess it's hard keeping track of all his lies.

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:05 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/24/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:08 pm

People shoot must be over. She looks fab!

@kaitlynbristowe: Sick Tunes, Bro... http://t.co/IRlMU3RP0K

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:07 pm

And the sale ads begin already. ^^^  Thanks Kaitlyn, I'll take a pass.  I rest my case. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24