SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Sam did say "when he knows, he knows" so he shouldn't have to string her along if Heather is f1. I just hope he lets her go before f4 but that doesn't seem likely at this point.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:37 pm

I actually don't think that there's only lust with Snezana, there's definitely mental connection there too, IMO, we may not see their conversations, but I believe they are very open with each-other in terms of what concerns them and the topics they need to find out if are in-line.
What i really like about Snezana is that she is comfortable in her own skin and with Sam she is completely herself, she hugs him, she reaches out for his touch, she has no problem saying what she wants to say to him ... and step by step they are getting more comfortable together, their connection is getting stronger and the fact that she is probably the most beautiful woman in the group and very sensual too it does help ... so that Sam can't keep his hands off her. I also think she is intellectually challenging him, so there's always a bit of a mystery in their "play" and that keeps the intrigue and interest alive.
I think Sam really likes Snezana at the moment, maybe even adores her and by the time he will have to make a decision he will probably love the woman she is... but IMHO I don't think they are compatible because of their characters and perceptions (which i already mentioned before in several threads). If he chooses her ... then it means he has fallen in love (and I misread all the signs), if he lets her go ... then I believe he simply loves her character and their time together, but he hasn't fallen in love with her and doesn't feel the connection to be strong enough to endure and to put all the family through. JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:42 pm

happygolucky wrote:I actually don't think that there's only lust with Snezana, there's definitely mental connection there too, IMO, we may not see their conversations, but I believe they are very open with each-other in terms of what concerns them and the topics they need to find out if are in-line.
What i really like about Snezana is that she is comfortable in her own skin and with Sam she is completely herself, she hugs him, she reaches out for his touch, she has no problem saying what she wants to say to him ... and step by step they are getting more comfortable together, their connection is getting stronger and the fact that she is probably the most beautiful woman in the group and very sensual too it does help ... so that Sam can't keep his hands off her. I also think she is intellectually challenging him, so there's always a bit of a mystery in their "play" and that keeps the intrigue and interest alive.
I think Sam really likes Snezana at the moment, maybe even adores her and by the time he will have to make a decision he will probably love the woman she is... but IMHO I don't think they are compatible because of their characters and perceptions (which i already mentioned before in several threads). If he chooses her ... then it means he has fallen in love (and I misread all the signs), if he lets her go ... then I believe he simply loves her character and their time together, but he hasn't fallen in love with her and doesn't feel the connection to be strong enough to endure an put all the family through. JMO

Totally agree. I too hope he lets her go to her daughter sooner rather than later in the show. And I do believe at the moment he still feels there can be something special between them and he is willing to explore that as opposed to "I am in lust with her".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:43 pm

I think Sam will take someone all the way to F2 even if it may seem hurtful, etc. I think it's just his way of leaving no stone un-turned and exploring the connection until the end.

HGL, I do agree about the mental connection. But based on edit, what they are showing us and especially with Snez being in the s/caps in a tub/bath with Sam is a physical connection above all else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:04 pm

IDK AAL, I'm still trying to wrap my thoughts around the hot-tub ... is it a F3/overnight date or some other 1on1 date (I would imagine it's not LCD)? (Do they have overnight dates at all? ... NZ had an option but not everyone took it and I can't remember AU S1 and don't know S2)

I think Emily gets the lust/only physical edit. Snezana... I believe there was enough of their conversation shown that TPTB are giving away that they are building the mental/emotional connection too (the next episode we see their little chat again, before they kiss) ... Snezana IMO isn't getting the typical F2/physical edit... but it's getting the contrast of Heather's edit.
So I actually agree with Jacinda .. how this edit could be played ... 2 opposites.

I don't want to talk about Heather in this thread, but to give an idea what I mean, she is still a bit "buttoned up" when it comes to physical vicinity, I'm not saying there isn't enough chemistry there or that they don't feel attraction for each-other ... but Heather doesn't let herself go completely (not like Snezana)... she prefers to build their relationship from the ground up by finding out their compatibility through the talk (which I think has already been found by now) and establishing the comfort/security, reassurance that she is really his "one and only" to let her guards down and surrender to him (the problem is her confidence)... So i think her edit is actually playing up the "friend-zone" card because of it ... they are trying to persuade the viewers that there's no physical/sexual attraction there, but I believe there is ... only that if she doesn't break that wall, some other girl will snatch him, because he is a touchy-feely guy and sexual chemistry is just as important to him.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 pm

As of Ep 6 and based on what has been shown:

For Emily, I think she has the villain edit with a touch of physical (Emily herself said she is the villain edit).  
For Snez, I think she has a physical edit with a touch of mental/emotional (this is noted by the girls in the house - the physical attraction).
For Heather, I think she has mental/emotional edit with a touch of physical (the fun and deeper conversations are what are emphasized)

So while I don't see Snez as physical only, I do see that the physical/tactile is the primary focus atm. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:40 pm

I am also of the opinion that Sam also has a mental connection with Snez as well & not just the physical. That being said I am with TML that because of her location & daughter situation she may not be a practical choice for Sam.

Still keeping fingers crossed Sam lets Snez goes at F3 or F4, personally I think the lead knows pretty much who is F1 at that point & very little can sway or change their mind. There are no overnight dates unlike the U.S. Series so there is no additional incentive to drag the inevitable. That being said, I will respect Sam's decision even if he decides to take Snez to F2 & dump her, it is his journey & I am pretty confident Snez will land a gorgeous man that deserves her soon. Lisa Hyde, Blake's F2 is with a gorgeous bloke now that is just next level IMO & she was balling her eyes out when Blake dumped her laugh out loud only if she knew what was awaiting her, it always works out so that's my hope for Snez as well giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 am

^ She definitely stays on the show for a while if she put on the weight like Sam Frost said she did.

As to her comment about her breasts? I thought they weren't real?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:46 am

Snez has a typical Eastern European body & looks very natural in my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:50 am

I think Snez and Sam definitely have a physical, mental and emotional connection. I do however think that at this point, Sam is much more into her than she is into him. I have a feeling things will change (just wait until a few more girls are eliminated).

I think Snez has a huge guard built up and she really wants to make sure he is worth her heart. However, I think that if Snez lets her guard down by F5 she is going to fall pretty hard for Sam, and he might not be able to correspond by that point. As far as connection goes though, Snezana has it all and she is the total package.

Ideal scenario: Heather wins F1 (just because I don't see Sam and Snez as a great fit for each other), and they make Snezana the bachelorette, with a bunch of really amazing, mature men (not guys, or boys). She really deserves lot and she has a lot to offer.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 am

I'm with you EmmK ... Good Post I agree word

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas