SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:15 am

My friends and family are all over the place on the F1. The Love leader board is showing Sarah and Snez as fairly close and Lana way behind but this could be just a popularity vote. Last year we thought it was rigged at times.

AEF

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:27 am

The reasons why people on fb and ig think he wont is the distance and child. Edit is really focusing and banging on these issues Into our heads that we forget to watch their interactions and we even dismiss them as a couple because we expect distance and Eve are why he wont pick her. Sam had said on the show the distance will not be an issue, he has said on the show Eve is nt a dealbreaker. Infact he spent time explaining how they can work out the distance issues. Sam has even said in recent mag interviews distance and Eve are not an issue for him. the point I am tryng to make s that the public are not optimistic about them because they also now believe the issues tptb have focused on

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:32 am

Leaving aside the distance, the fact that Snez is a glamorous mother with a gorgeous daughter that he is even dating is a very good look for Sam's business

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:41 am

see2love wrote:The reasons why people on fb and ig think he wont is the distance and child. Edit is really focusing and banging on these issues Into our heads that we forget to watch their interactions and we even dismiss them as a couple because we expect distance and Eve are why he wont pick her. Sam had said on the show the distance will not be an issue, he has said on the show Eve is nt a dealbreaker. Infact he spent time explaining how they can work out the distance issues. Sam has even said in recent mag interviews distance and Eve are not an issue for him.  the point I am tryng to make s that the public are not optimistic about them because they also now believe the issues tptb have focused on
You are spot on :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:03 am

see2love wrote:snipped....
 the point I am tryng to make s that the public are not optimistic about them because they also now believe the issues tptb have focused on
But this is what TPTB did for Heather too.
They started the "friendzone" doubt and voila, friendzone. Some thought it was just misdirecting to create doubt but a lot of the viewers bought into it that she would go at F4 and said they knew it would happen but still shocked/heartbroken.

So if Snez is not F1, then TPTB have already given a reason to get behind someone else and be prepared for why Snez may not be F1.

Plus, those issues are not just TPTB manipulated.
They are real life realities so I think that is why they are so believable to the audience and why, even if Snez is F1, I don't see the audience getting behind them as much b/c they already think it won't last due to these real life obstacles.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:12 am

AEF wrote:Leaving aside the distance, the fact that Snez is a glamorous mother with a gorgeous daughter that he is even dating is a very good look for Sam's business

can you please develop?
no attack here, just not sure why a single mother of a pre-teen is good for his business? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:snipped....
 the point I am tryng to make s that the public are not optimistic about them because they also now believe the issues tptb have focused on
But this is what TPTB did for Heather too.
They started the "friendzone" doubt and voila, friendzone. Some thought it was just misdirecting to create doubt but a lot of the viewers bought into it that she would go at F4 and said they knew it would happen but still shocked/heartbroken.

So if Snez is not F1, then TPTB have already given a reason to get behind someone else and be prepared for why Snez may not be F1.

Plus, those issues are not just TPTB manipulated.
They are real life realities so I think that is why they are so believable to the audience and why, even if Snez is F1, I don't see the audience getting behind them as much b/c they already think it won't last due to these real life obstacles.

I respectively disagree that the public wont get behind them. The difference between Heather's friendzone is that Sam had said he didnt want afriend he wants passion. Sam in Snezana's case has also said he is not bothered by the daughter nor the distance issue. Tptb 's focus on the friendzone was an edit to show that heather was out of the friendzone(but she never left that zone), in snezana's case the edit is showing that these issues are getting bigger but they really are not.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:33 am

Sure HEA. Given Sam is not a father, I think it looks like a kid's gym business could be just a money making business. The fact that he has plonked his gym in the middle of Brighton reinforces this. If he was with Snez and has made a decision therefore to also want be with her daughter, imo it shows that he has more of a genuine connection and caring for children. It would be easier for him to be with someone with no children. I am as a mother would be less dubious about how my children might be treated at his gym. Especially if Snez got involved at the gym and with his business.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 am

see2love wrote:snipped...disagree that the public wont get behind them. The difference between Heather's friendzone is that Sam had said he didnt want afriend he wants passion. Sam in Snezana's case has also said he is not bothered by the daughter nor the distance issue. Tptb 's focus on the friendzone was an edit to show that heather was out of the friendzone(but she never left that zone), in snezana's case the edit is showing that these issues are getting bigger but they really are not.
Good points. I don't know. I have no iron in the fire as to who should be F1. I can see either Lana or Snez as F1 but I don't think the public is going to be behind either one as much regardless of who he chooses. Of course this can change but so far the top comments in all SM are not indicating that they will. Only 2 back-to-back episodes left may or may not change this so it is possible. But not having an ATFR won't help if there is none.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:02 am

I have learnt in years of watching this show that the viewers tend to buy what the producers are selling them. I will start believing the voice of public opinion when ratings for these shows tank beyond measure and we start seeing cancellation of series. The same ones that said they would never watch again after Blake's season are still watching and Sammy Wood's season ratings went up 30% according to the media. All I can say is these producers are good at selling the edit they want to the public viewers and it leaves me scratch and SMH all the time. The jury is still out whether or not the public will support Sam and his F1 IMO. Regardless if the two folks are mature and determined they can weather the storm post bubble, it's not public acceptance that makes the relationship work IMO, we have seen so many relationships with huge public backing that failed over the years, all JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:18 am

IA, mercieme. Whether the public is behind one or not it won't be what makes the relationship work or not work. I think in the case of Snez and Sam, they have bigger real-life issues to deal with than public opinion. That being said, it won't make it easier for them with those issues if the public is not behind them or the public focuses on the real life obstacles. But because the public will be immediately focusing on Sam Frost it actually bodes well for the final couple if they are still together that they won't be the public's main focus anyway. Smart.

It's been 4 months post-FRC and it is highly doubtful there is an engagement at the end of this so at least the pressure of US shows is not on the final couple so it matters not if they have huge backing like the US shows. Plus, Sam already said he is taking things slow with his F1. I will say that Sam along with producers have done a great job keeping the public guessing. Probably more so Sam than anyone else since so many of his closest friends whom I have followed for a while each seem to have picked a different girl and as of today, are commenting on even Heather's IG posts positively so I tend to believe that Sam really has left his friends in the dark so it will be a surprise to them too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:31 am

People on FB especially believe it's between Sarah and Lana many supporting Sarah. They think Snez is the next to go so imagine the shock on Wed if/when Sarah leaves and it's between Lana and Snez. IMO most will be behind Snez than Lana and will be mad at Sam for dragging Snez to f2 and not picking her if he doesn't pick her after witnessing the reunion and still keeping her around.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas