SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:36 pm

I love what Nina said about her. She really seemed to get to know her well :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:51 pm

mercieme wrote:A little insight into Snez from Nina......she cited loyalty as Snez's top quality which we all have said on here so pat on the back to us for figuring that bit out. And ahem apparently Snez & Sam have a friendship as well  giggling

“Snezana is the most beautiful soul,” Rolleston said. “She is the most amazing mother (to daughter Eve) and has so much love to give. Plus I woke up next to that girl every day for the two months and take my word for it it’s a really good thing!”

Citing loyalty as Snezana’s top quality, Nina says the chemistry the Perth-based single mum shares with Sam will also see her beat out the other two girls.

Plus she and Sam have friendship as well,” she adds. “She’s a bit of a goofball and is more than happy to laugh at herself. She’s extremely intelligent — she’s got the looks plus the brains — so she can have stimulating conversation I think Sam would really love and appreciate"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 31 3806527698 Who knew friendship would now be the *in* thing to have on TB btwn the lead and contestants.
It's like everyone is all like "but we have friendship too!!"  giggling
It's what I've loved about this season: how it has evoked discussions about friendship and the value it holds in longterm relationships.

And yes, definitely saw Snez's loyalty. It's the trait I posted I loved the most about her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Just noticed this, when Rob asked Sam for the chat (aka interrogation), Sam tapped Snez on the head, I guess for good luck. Thought it was real cute for him to do that in front of the familiy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Just noticed this, when Rob asked Sam for the chat (aka interrogation), Sam tapped Snez on the head, I guess for good luck. Thought it was real cute for him to do that in front of the familiy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I noticed that! he also had his hand on he also had his hand on her back before he gave the thank you toast.

Lets not forget she is a 9.4 out of a 10 after 3 dates giggling

There is no way Sam took Snezana away form her daughter after that reunion he witnessed only to dump her. I refuse to believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:37 pm

see2love I have my plate of crow ready to swallow next Thursday if it ain't so laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:39 pm

mercieme wrote:see2love I have my plate of crow ready to swallow next Thursday if it ain't so laugh out loud
Me too laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:48 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
mercieme wrote:see2love I have my plate of crow ready to swallow next Thursday if it ain't so laugh out loud
Me too laugh out loud

Me 3! fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:56 pm

If you read comments on fb and IG people really don't think he'll pick her bc of the distance and the fact that he doesn't seem like he's ready to be a dad.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 pm

I hope you are right See2love. The producers/edit team are doing a really good job showing F1 could be either of the 3 girls, but on Snez and Sam's "little Italy" date, I saw two people falling in love with each other. Wednesday and Thursday can't get here fast enough. I might have to just watch the U.S. versions just so I know the final four order from Reality Steve. This Australian season 3 has been nerve wracking, but also really good. If Snez has won Sam's heart then I think it will have been a great season, except for Heather's heartbreak.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:59 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:If you read comments on fb and IG people really don't think he'll pick her bc of the distance and the fact that he doesn't seem like he's ready to be a dad.
That's what has me wondering that even if he doesn't pick her, people won't be surprised and there won't be this backlash overall.

It seems like most people are not looking at it from the view of Sam dragging a single mother to F3 or F2 but that b/c she is a mother and distance he won't pick her.

Sadly, if he doesn't pick her, I don't see Snez getting the support Heather has gotten. And if he does pick her, I think the public will say they don't think it will last so it seems that while they like Snez they are not that gung-ho over her being chosen moreso b/c of Sam (not Snez).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:01 am

I too thought it was game over after their second date :yes: .I have to give to the editors. They did a really good job on hiding her if she's f1 bc everyone thinks he's going to pick Lana now.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:11 am

A few key things to note in the F3 video clip which includes the FRC scene where he is talking to Osher in his blue suit after looking at the ring (mostly likely promise ring).

Sam's voice over (VO) at the beginining of the clip was  "I came here to find a woman that i would one day marry and have a family with and I really think I have found her",

Then talking to Osher he said "I feel about this girl like I have never felt about anyone before" which we know Sam said about Snez when describing the connection he had with her post the barn date IIRC.

The VO and pre FRC comment to Osher describe Snez the most IMO but we shall see in 3 more Aussie sleeps y'all giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas