SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:00 am

happygolucky wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I found their goodbye kiss highly edited imo. Try are definitely hiding their connection.
:yes: the pash was edited out.
Oh for sure. You can tell bc it was getting hot and heavy and then all of a sudden it cuts to him leaving laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:11 am

Just watched Snez's ht again - it's on tv. He is definitely the most tender (not just physical) with her. The questions in my head are what do they have in common and why hadn't he thought of Eve being away from Snez or the implications of a relationship with Snez in any great detail if she is heading for F1.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:29 am

We don't know what they had in common because it was the Heather show, right? Also there were many ITMs of him saying, Snez and Eve were a package so who knows what he said and what was shown truly. Only 4 more sleeps per Aussie time zone and the truth shall set us all free from this conundrum of a season giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:54 am

I get the feeling a lot of their conversations didnt make it to the screen. They seemed to have an ease about them

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:05 am

I think we have been shown what he has in common with Sarah more than Snez who seems to bring out not just more passion but a softer side

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:57 am

I just finished watching Snez's date.

These two have something special. I agree with AEF that he was the most tender with her and very comfortable.

I wouldn't be surprised if Snez is F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:09 am

ElonM wrote:I just finished watching Snez's date.

These two have something special. I agree with AEF that he was the most tender with her and very comfortable.

I wouldn't be surprised if Snez is F1.

I am so convinced she is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:59 am

see2love really impressed you haven't wavered since you made up your mind that Snez is F1 giggling

Regarding how tender Sam is with her, on the la dolce vita date, he said he feels the need to be protective of Snez so no surprise IMO that he is coming across as such on the HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:04 am

You would think Snez has told him about her ex-husband at this point.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:19 am

Yep, right on AEF, me thinks he knows what went down with the ex for sure

Just watching Snez's HTD. I am seriously  rofl  and cantstopl watching Snez's brother Rob interrogate Sam.....it was golden. Rob's comeback to Sam's response of falling for Snez was so cynical "how much can you fall for her when there's 3 other girls". Yep Sam you got to face the squad and prove ya self to get the girl!!! And the faces Snez's dad was making at dinner were hilarious, this HTD was off the charts in laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:31 am

On "La dolce vita" date he also said that he wants to make Snez laugh or happy, can't remember exact words, but that's what he said in his intro video ... which I believe was all done after the FRC ... and I really liked Snez's family, it truly gives away where her parents originate from ... and they drank rakija giggling so typical ... it was kinda funny watching Sam gulp that down in one sip (did he actually?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:45 am

I agree that Snez's ht must have seen Sam spinning (in more ways than one). I really felt for Snez's parents who have watched their daughter and granddaughter go through so much and admire Snez on her attitude that seems to be about focusing on her daughter and grabbing opportunities. Her dad's face did say it all. 

I have thought the F1 was Lana from pre-season season but now Lana has arrived and comparing his interaction with Snez, I can see what Sam and Snez have. I am just questioning after Snez's ht how clearly Sam would have seen how much their backgrounds differ and how little on paper they have in common.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas