SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 pm

^^ Maybe it was healthy. Maybe if Snez had responded with there are things to consider but I wouldn't mind moving to Melbourne...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Maybe it was healthy.  Maybe if Snez had responded with there are things to consider but I wouldn't mind moving to Melbourne...

IA, it must be really had to stay in a place she always felt she never belonged. I just wish this was handled privately and who knows if its all much ado about nothing. laugh out loud
What if she didnt even win eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Snez said Eve prompted her to apply. She wants her mom to be happy too. I saw on the ex's FB page he updated in March that he was in a relationship don't know about the current status of the relationship since there are no pics. Why not let Snez find someone to make her happy too? To me he is just selfish and considering the fact that she took care of their daughter alone for over 5 years, the least he can do is wish her well and settle the matter in private. I'm sure if he had somethhing bad on her he would have trashed her.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Well, I don't know if the father objects her having a relationship, since Snezana said that she has been single for 2 years now, if I understood right, so she had some boyfriend(s) in all these years ... but it's true that she is a "single parent"... and a father wants to have a daughter near him ... that's what we can get from all the media ... and here my opinion ends ... since it's non of my business, they should resolve on their own and if not then with someone's help, but we are the last people to say what's right, since we don't know all the facts.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:56 pm

I'm sure he knew she would be on the bachelor but maybe thought she would be eliminated early. ITA it's their matter to resolve. Hope one day she can be free to move wherever she wants be it for love or work.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm sure they are able to resolve their differences out of media. But if Snez is F1 they have a challenging time ahead. Snez and Sam hardly know each other and to move with a child with all the uncertainties is not an easy choice. Although that's not my business, I see a lot of work and compromise ahead. This is not only about Snez and Sam, but a child, a father and grandparents. It's hard to move away from your social network. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:I'm sure they are able to resolve their differences out of media. But if Snez is F1 they have a challenging time ahead. Snez and Sam hardly know each other and to move with a child with all the uncertainties is not an easy choice. Although that's not my business, I see a lot of work and compromise ahead. This is not only about Snez and Sam, but a child, a father and grandparents. It's hard to move away from your social network. JMO

This is true but i would like to assume she thought moving might be a possiblity when she decided to go on the show. I am sure she knows what she is doing and what path she wants her life to take, she seems like a very intelligent woman.
I still am puzzled why it will be a big deal to move cionsidering we are talking about the same country. I really believe they will work something out.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:23 pm

A quick google search shows its 3400 kms? That's a long way to go for visiting rights. I can see that being an issue for a parent.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:36 pm

I got 2700 km. But anyway, that's practically the distance from one end of Europe to the other, so even if it is inside the same country, it's still really far. 4-hour flight.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:13 pm

So it is totally impossible that folks cannot share custody of a child except they live in close proximity? Didnt know that was the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:23 pm

I think it depends on the parents and the situation. I know a someone who does not live anywhere near the full custody parent, and the child spends most of the summer holidays with the other parent and whenever the kids are out of school, xmas, March break. They are in contact with each other a lot, phone, skype etc.

I know another woman, who drives 10 hours every other Friday to meet half way with the other parent because he's a jerk, and then they do it all over again on the Sunday. He's the one who moved away in the first place and the two kids spend 20 hours in a car every other weekend. One day these kids will be old enough to say you want to see me, come see me. I get so annoyed with parents that are divorced and use the kids to make the other parents life miserable. They are only hurting the kids IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:39 pm

^^^ this is what I was getting at. If the parents are willing for the benefit of the child working something out shouldnt be a problem regardless of where they each live.
I really hope this doesnt play on in the media after the finale is aired especially if Snez ends up being F1.

I can almost see dailymail having a different story everyday if she is indeed F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas