SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by lozzatron Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:11 pm

see2love wrote:An ex shouldnt dictate your life choices especially if you have had sole custody for years. she would be going to another city and not a different country so i really dont see an unworkable situation. Moreso hasnt he been away for the last few years? Something about him being incarcerated in 2010 for 5yrs. He probably needs a few more years to show he has really changed his ways as he claims. Talkimg to the press will only make it a messy messy situation, he should have done this privately in my opinion. I kinda hope she isnt F1 now just so her business isnt dragged any further in the mud

Having sole custody and knowing his past I don't think Snez would have any legally difficulties taking her to the other side of the country whatsoever.

That doesn't mean there aren't serious things to consider though if Eve does have a relationship with her father (and it seems she does from that article). I'm not saying he's currently a good person or a good father but I don't think it's fair to assume he isn't or that he might be a threat to them or something just due to his past (I haven't heard anything about him being incarcerated lately so I can't comment).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Kapiti Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:13 pm

mindless wrote:Oh the ex is definitely a jerk for going to the press with this, but I do think people need to put their kids first if they have them. I just wonder whether Snez is just telling Sam what he wants to hear or if she's got her head in the clouds a bit.
Yeah I could see it going either way. Either she had things worked out with the Ex before the show and feels confident in saying she could leave town (I'm not too sure about this option) or she couldn't bare to say 'sorry, my ex still sees my daughter and there's no way he will let us move. If you want me, move to Perth'.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:15 pm

lozzatron wrote:
see2love wrote:An ex shouldnt dictate your life choices especially if you have had sole custody for years. she would be going to another city and not a different country so i really dont see an unworkable situation. Moreso hasnt he been away for the last few years? Something about him being incarcerated in 2010 for 5yrs. He probably needs a few more years to show he has really changed his ways as he claims. Talkimg to the press will only make it a messy messy situation, he should have done this privately in my opinion. I kinda hope she isnt F1 now just so her business isnt dragged any further in the mud

Having sole custody and knowing his past I don't think Snez would have any legally difficulties taking her to the other side of the country whatsoever.

That doesn't mean there aren't serious things to consider though if Eve does have a relationship with her father (and it seems she does from that article). I'm not saying he's currently a good person or a good father but I don't think it's fair to assume he isn't or that he might be a threat to them or something just due to his past (I haven't heard anything about him being incarcerated lately so I can't comment).
I would've thought that too, but this friend of mine in the same situation has an ex with an absolutely awful history + lots of evidence of treating his son terribly. The courts still thought his son was better off seeing him regularly as he is the dad and put in place restriction on her traveling. I was really surprised by this so wouldn't be shocked if Snez's ex could stop her moving legally.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:17 pm

I wonder if it's a question of Eve having a say in the end about what she feels is best of her.. I do think based on her pushing Snezana to go on the show she would want her to move if she felt like the guy is "the one" and they want to very much explore the relationship and give it a more serious slant.... I don't know how these custody things work but with the history with her Dad i.e. not seeing him that much up to this point she might be fine having an arrangement where she can see him once a month for a weekend...

Sam's comment is interesting though to the OK mag that if the love is there the distance is something that will be worked out no problem...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 pm

I doubt she went on the show hoping the Lead would move to Perth. The ex should have sorted this privately imo. Was he paid fpr the article? You cant help but wonder. And all this brouhaha may be for nought if she didnt even win his Sam's heart

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:19 pm

I guess the ex doesn't know if she's the F1 or not unless Eve tells him.

I'm in support of a private conversation.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:54 pm

He said in the interview that he doesn't watch the show so why did he mention she would be dreaming if she were to move? I wonder if the interviewer mentioned it maybe? Honestly, if Snez is f1 I hope she will be able to move away.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:20 pm

I hold no judgment against the ex about his past....as the saying goes, every saint was a sinner once giggling

That said, IMO personal matters like this should never be discussed with the media especially with a child involved, who knows which of the kids in school could say something to Eve about this, it's just not kosher IMO.

Also the comment that she must be dreaming sounds anti-collaborative IMO since he said in the same interview he is getting along with Snez for the sake of the child. Seriously all of Aussie should not have to know this level of detail, it's between him and Snez alone if she has to leave Perth for whatever reason.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:27 pm

His comments were so unnecessary and should've been private tbh so I agree with all of you there. He should've just declined to comment to the media so he obviously did it to get under her skin. It's a shame bc if she isn't f1 why do all this?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:19 am

Snez has posted a nice pic of her outside in the sun hanging her washing to dry. She doesn't look fazed by her ex's tantrums.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:22 am

Very clever, witty post... innuendo or not ... a good one, Snez! (specially the #)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:52 am

MissB wrote:Snez has posted a nice pic of her outside in the sun hanging her washing to dry. She doesn't look fazed by her ex's tantrums.
Smart woman! Snez has used her SM to post on things that are going on in media/news.

I find it absolutely tasteless and hurtful for her ex to be airing his dirty laundry in the media... especially considering it is about his and Snez's child. That should be off-limits completely.

no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas