SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:03 am

Makes one wonder if Sam knew of all this during filming. Mmmnnnn

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 am

II have always wondered about the ex but I never expected that, wow. If he picks her it's going to get super messy.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 am

see2love wrote:Oh wow. No wonder she said she didnt belng there.

good point... the exhusband seemed to be issuing a bit of a threat -- that she's dreaming if she thinks she can move from perth... that gives me a sense for how toxic and burdensome and limiting that relationship must have been on her and to be permanently tied to an individual like that who doesn't wish the best for her is so so sad...

he was also very negative about her being on the bachelor ...he still sounds like a piece of work even if he is supposedly "reformed" no wonder her daughter was the one who pushed her to get out there and go on the bachelor ... snezana might have a mental block in her mind due to her responsibilities and the individuals she has to interface with. what a sad situation to be in. based on this interview -- i totally agree see2love leaving perth would be like escaping for her...

I think snezana would tell Sam the full story during overnight dates rather than publically -- she seems private about the situation/relationship with her ex.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 am

ThankMeLater wrote:II have always wondered about the ex but I never expected that, wow. If he picks her it's going to get super messy.
You would really hope they talk about this stuff wouldn't you?
That it isn't hidden for fear of being judged too harshly.
Because without knowing something like this, you know almost nothing about what has shaped the other persons life.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 am

^^Not sure he is a piece of work necessarily. Seems that he was really screwed up but got his life back together. He appears to be close to his daughter so I can see his stance with taking his daughter away from him. This will be a difficult one but see why Snez just wants to move away.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:18 am

i doubt she didnt think this story would surface following her stint on the bachelor, so she is probably prepared for it. I really wish her well with or without Sam. Good thing is she has primary custody and i doubt there is a law that stops one from moving to another city with a child in their custody. Just asking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:26 am

Is anyone from Australia here? - I just wanna ask what's the deal with your states and territories in terms of legislature ... like each state has own rules, so relocating is like moving to another country (only with the same nationality) or it's just a simple move from city to city?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:47 am

She really is big on loyalty since she actually waited for him after his year sentence and married him straight after.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Something else I find curious is that she gave her comment through the network. And would her ex know if she won or not right now? mmnn

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Wow....I feel for Snez y'all. I think she is contractually obligated to talk through the network for any media contact.

I hope the ex has no clue on the outcome of the show & he is just speculating based on the comment Snez made that she didn't belong in WA. This can always be resolved peacefully as long as all parties are willing to cooperate IMO. A bit surprised though that the ex is talking to the media on such a personal matter.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^Not sure he is a piece of work necessarily.  Seems that he was really screwed up but got his life back together.  He appears to be close to his daughter so I can see his stance with taking his daughter away from him.  This will be a difficult one but see why Snez just wants to move away.

I also understand that he may have those thoughts and they would be justified. I just think airing family laundry and publicly making statements about "she gotta be dreaming saying she'll move and take my daughter with her" makes he sound petty, hardheaded, selfish, dramatic and inconsiderate. The way his sentences are phrased make them sound like fighting words...Didn't pay too close attention but other things he said also gave a very weird vibe
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas