SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:52 pm

I am curious how JJ can quit his job to stay home with his daughter for 3 years and still afford to go out to bars, travel around and not have a care in the world.  He better sell that secret. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Seabear wrote:I am curious how JJ can quit his job to stay home with his daughter for 3 years and still afford to go out to bars, travel around and not have a care in the world.  He better sell that secret. Hugesmile

He was asked about this (kind of) in the podcast he did, and he basically said he had a lot saved up. He also said he's going back to work in September when his daughter starts school. If he was living with his parents, he probably was able to save on rent and utilities.

Like Dana said, I do find it kind of funny that he had to quit work for his daughter but had time to go on TWO reality TV shows. I'm assuming his parents or his ex-wife took care of her, but couldn't they have watched her when he worked (like 95% of single parents in this world). I do think there might be something to the theory that someone brought up about him trying to get out of paying alimony/child support.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 pm

I'm fairly certain he learned from his mistake with his ex-wife and will not cheat on another again. He seemed genuinely remorseful when telling Kaitlyn on her season.

Again, I do believe he is enjoying his new found popularity but do not think he is being an azzhole to women because RS says so. Unless it is stated with certainty, I will continue to think he is a moral guy.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 pm

I don't think being a player means you're an azzhole. I've met a lot of nice and charismatic players. The best ones always are. As long as you are honest about your intentions, there is no harm in casual sex. I'm sure there are a lot of women out there who just want one night with "JJ from the bachelorette", but don't necessarily want to move into a basement and become a stepmother ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:05 pm

^RS didn't say he was a a$$hole. He said he was playing the field. Doesn't mean he's cheating or being an a$$. Just that he is enjoying the company of multiple women which I know if true.

bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think being a player means you're an azzhole. I've met a lot of nice and charismatic players. The best ones always are. As long as you are honest about your intentions, there is no harm in casual sex. I'm sure there are a lot of women out there who just want one night with "JJ from the bachelorette", but don't necessarily want to move into a basement and become a stepmother ASAP.

As always I have to chime in here. Smiley Many of our members are 16-30 yr olds.
Per the bolded: hopefully we are also referring to safe, clean sex. I am specifically referring to my particular soap box of HPV which is asymptomatic with men and pretty much so with women. I am not going to quote stats or specifics,(beating a dead horse), but have dealt with many young women who have dealt with HPV and it's devastation. Safe, sane, consensual and vaccinated--IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Wait, how are defining player here? I always thought a player was someone who was dishonest and misleading in order to get someone to sleep with them. Perhaps this is why some in this thread are objecting to him being called that?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:24 pm

^^^ agree.  None of the ladies he is playing think he really has a halo around his head. Which he doesn't.
RS as usual is jealous. He does this every season for so many contestants. Sour grapes.

Oh and he is a player.mhe plays hockey.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:27 pm

I thought you inferred that RS implied player therefore azzhole in your earlier post. So mutual, consensual (and yes vaccinated Kasha  :Nod: )—no problem. IMO, if the right one came along or Tenley changed her mind, he would be ready to commit.  Hugesmile

IF there is a child support issue, I assume it would get resolved when he is working again.

And yes blu, I thought player meant deceptive too.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Who called him a player? RS said he was playing the field which implies casual dating/hooking up. I think there's a bit of a game of telephone going on.

bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 bachelorfam - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 pm

RS just said he's "playing the field. Oh, is he ever. Good lord", so I thought it was easier to say womanizer instead of saying "someone who has a lot of casual sex" every time. That somehow turned into player, but I never used that word in my original post. Basically just saying he's promiscuous, not as azzhole to women. Although he should really stop talking about women's racks and/or virginity on live TV. Super icky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:Wait, how are defining player here? I always thought a player was someone who was dishonest and misleading in order to get someone to sleep with them. Perhaps this is why some in this thread are objecting to him being called that?

Pretty much my own idea. :Nod:
Urban dictionary:
A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. Possibly derived from the phrases "play him for a fool", or "play him like a violin".
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom