SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 am

I'm working tonight, so won't be watching live, would have been fun to watch with y'all and Mondays are not exactly slow nights so I doubt I will even have the chance to get on here.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:57 am

I think this is an exciting evening for a lot of our members and the many guests that will be logging on! Plans are made not to be disturbed, kids forgoing their naps, dogs will be walked longer than usual, and phone's shut off. laugh out loud We'll get to finally see the lead her F1 and the F2 post show which for me is what I look forward to.

Some may not want to see the F2 rejection, since that is IMO always difficult to watch whether you favour that person or not.

At least by the sounds of it we have a happy engaged couple and the initial spoiler was wrong!

Another season of great sleuthing, and awesome inside info from many sources. yes

We have a great bunch of members here who are always willing to help. We may not agree with opinions but IMO it's certainly enlightening to read different perspectives and open eyes to another POV.  :Nod:

As usual, we will have the epi thread open for live posting and other threads locked till West Coast airing is over. I ask everyone to keep the comments brief, like they normally are, as we know the posts fly by and we don't want to slow down the forum.

Have fun!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:14 pm

I always try to be a little more sensitive on finale night, because no matter which guy/girl you are rooting for to "win", someone loses.  I do not want to be the person that diminishes another's delight or be the one delivering another blow to a disappointed fan by negative comments.  OTOH, I always think CH is fair game.  We need to remember that the finale we see tonight is simply a memory for the contestants and they have all moved on.  Enjoy the wine and popcorn. IMO, of course.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Bringing this over from the media thread:

This morning on the radio(101.1 NYC area) they were discussing tonight's FRC/ATFR. They were discussing as we have been the season regarding the sex etc.
The interesting thing mentioned was he(the DJ talking) said he had heard K chooses S, they made a go of it and they are now done. He said he is not aware of how long the charade will go on, but from what he heard it is over.
This is simply something I heard on the radio this morning. There is no way to know the cred of the DJ reporting or his source.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:36 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if they've already realized there's no way they will work out/end up marrying each other but will keep up the pretence for 6 months and then break up around the time the next Bachelor airs and the focus isn't primarily on them anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:59 pm

I remember I did say karma is a b**** and it will catch up, especially if Kaitlyn was not telling the truth. I really hope it is not true, but I am a Nick Chick I am just glad he is not in the mess of the break up he can hold his head high and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:13 pm

There's no messy breakup reported from either Shawn or Kaitlyn or the show. But yes, I'm another person that's thrilled Nick has nothing to do with or near or by Kait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bringing this over from the media thread:

This morning on the radio(101.1 NYC area) they were discussing tonight's FRC/ATFR.  They were discussing as we have been the season regarding the sex etc.
The interesting thing mentioned was he(the DJ talking) said he had heard K chooses S, they made a go of it and they are now done. He said he is not aware of how long the charade will go on, but from what he heard it is over.
This is simply something I heard on the radio this morning. There is no way to know the cred of the DJ reporting or his source.

I have heard this from multiple sources. Now whether they are all just reading the same article or not is unknown. Even if they aren't together any longer. My guess is they will act like they are on the ATFR.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:24 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

This morning on the radio(101.1 NYC area) they were discussing tonight's FRC/ATFR.  They were discussing as we have been the season regarding the sex etc.

I have heard this from multiple sources.  Now whether they are all just reading the same article or not is unknown.  Even if they aren't together any longer.  My guess is they will act like they are on the ATFR.

Well I personally hope they are together and happy. Kait must be a great actress, because every picture and interview I see of her looks happy. We shall see. Like I said, all the articles I have read cite the same source: CDL - a questionable one at best. Today CDL is running the story of K's wedding plans. I expect they will also run the breakup story today as well. Someone might have insider information which would be more believable than CDL IMO. Time will tell.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 pm

No way would they admit they broke up especially with Nick around. Unless Kait decides to try a Mesnick, but I highly doubt that. I do suspect there's trouble in paradise at least. It's one thing for Shawn to be OK with all the Nick drama while in the bubble and while it's still between them, but now that it's been out there for everyone to see and express their opinion on... It's gotta be tough. It would take a really secure man to not let it affect him and Shawn's shown plenty of insecurity so far.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:29 pm

I think our wonderful sleuthing skills will be able to determine what's up with them. No one gets away with anything if we have anything to do with it. laugh out loud

We'll be able to tell if they are genuinely happy or not. She appears to be very happy. I don't think she'd be faking it at this point. If there was trouble in paradise, I think we'd know just by her SM activity and the way they behave tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

I have heard this from multiple sources.  Now whether they are all just reading the same article or not is unknown.  Even if they aren't together any longer.  My guess is they will act like they are on the ATFR.

Knowing how huffy Shawn got when K gave the GDR to Jared and his feelings for TOG, do you think he could hold it together if they were broken up, or do you think he'd do an Emily and be all pouty, as she was with Brad?

Last edited by gurlbrit on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99