SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:55 am

^^^ Not sure I believe most watch for a love story anymore.  I think most watch for the drama and sex.  This show turned that corner many shows ago.  IMO  giggling

I do agree TPTB are not happy kait spoiled her show.  I think they are going with their first spoiler and ignoring the obvious.  ;)

Most do not come off the show "in love." That happens after the show, and only time will tell.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:02 am

Visit the couple fan threads. We are constantly making new couple fan threads. People want a love story.
Watch the discussion when possible break up is discussed. Topics get heated. Very.
Posters were very upset regarding the original foiler.
Ratings vs what people want are not the same things, IMO. People rub neck a wreck that does not mean they desire that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:18 am

IA with Kasha that most viewers watch for a love story, even if it doesn't last. I certainly do and prefer it that way.  :Nod:

Sure there is the drama that will keep the viewers guessing/cringing and in suspense but people like a beginning, middle, and end and usually they can handle some drama in the middle and even in the beginning so long as it leads to a happy ending on TV where a love story can be seen (even if it doesn't last post-show).

Sadly, I don't think this season has much of a love story for viewers and IMO, I cannot solely blame editing for that or TPTB as I think the lead also contributed to this as did some contestants... all of which derailed this season into one where the negativity seems to be louder than any love story. TWT whether the lead really was her own worst enemy to make it this way (which, IMO, that's one thing CH/CM got correct early on).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 am

For the couple that lived the story, there is a love story. How successful it is remains to be seen. They have a fan backing. :Nod:
For the F2 and the lead there was also a love story, it is simply not one that ended with the couple riding off into the sunset.
This season, imo(which doesn't amount to much), was a hot mess. It jives with the way K looks at the FRC. frenzied and weary.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:32 am

^^^^ I love the line..."for the couple that lived the story, there is a love story." :claphands

I have no doubt Shawn and kait believe they are/were in love. I am excited for the finale but more excited for the ATFR. This is the first time we get to see the couple in the real world in "real time." ;)

Actually, I guess the first time for Kait and shawn fans it was snapchat! rofl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:38 am

I'm hoping TPTB focus on the couple this time around for ATFR. Not for me, cantstopl but for their fans. That's what it should be about, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:Visit the couple fan threads. We are constantly making new couple fan threads. People want a love story.
Watch the discussion when possible break up is discussed. Topics get heated. Very.  
Ratings vs what people want are not the same things, IMO.  People rub neck a wreck that does not mean they desire that.

ITA Kasha. When the spoiler was out a lot of people said they weren't interested in watching and were really disappointed. Unfortunately the edit seemed geared more for Kaitlyn being undecided than giving us a love story. I don't believe they know Bachelor Nation as well as they think they do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:Visit the couple fan threads. We are constantly making new couple fan threads. People want a love story.
Ratings vs what people want are not the same things, IMO.  People rub neck a wreck that does not mean they desire that.

:yes: I'm only here for the love story...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:21 am

I'm one of those who watch for a love story and I've been watching from the second season on.  At first I was also one of those who were bitterly disappointed when the couple broke up.  But since then, I've seen how non-reality this show is and have become way more realistic as to what to expect.  So I come here - check out how the season is going through the spoilers and decide if I'll watch or not. It's like reading the last pages of a book to see how it ends.  Why waste time and energy on something that's going to be a train wreck. I haven't watched this season, but I've checked in here from time to time.
Thank you all for your continued sleuthing efforts I REALLY appreciate your hard work. :Thanktwo
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Has it ever been so quiet here the weekend before the finale??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For the couple that lived the story, there is a love story. How successful it is remains to be seen. They have a fan backing. :Nod:
For the F2 and the lead there was also a love story, it is simply not one that ended with the couple riding off into the sunset.
This season, imo(which doesn't amount to much), was a hot mess. It jives with the way K looks at the FRC. frenzied and weary.

Producers stopped showing the love story between Kaitlyn & Shawn after San Antonio. They replaced it with drama & the men's feud. A perfect example of this is their FD, where we saw K&S kiss once at dinner. The rest of the date was the fun they had on the golf course & the evening portion shown was the dialogue around Nick. No romance, yet Kaitlyn tells us in her blog there was a lot of kissing that day.

The story we have between Kaitlyn & Nick is all physical chemistry. If there was any other significant dimension to their relationship, it was replaced with drama & the men's feud. Their FD evening dialogue was heavily focused on Shawn.

I wanted to see the story of why Kaitlyn would choose her F1 over her F2. But instead, from Dublin thru to the end, the real storylines between K&S and K&N were replaced by the dynamics between Nick & Shawn and how that affected Kaitlyn. The fact that producers manufactured two confrontations at the FD stage (where suitors are normally kept apart) between Nick & Shawn tells me that's where their focus was going right to the end.

Yes, I agree, this season was messy & Kaitlyn looks worn out at the FRC podium.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:

I'm one of those who watch for a love story and I've been watching from the second season on.  At first I was also one of those who were bitterly disappointed when the couple broke up.  But since then, I've seen how non-reality this show is and have become way more realistic as to what to expect.  So I come here - check out how the season is going through the spoilers and decide if I'll watch or not. It's like reading the last pages of a book to see how it ends.  Why waste time and energy on something that's going to be a train wreck. I haven't watched this season, but I've checked in here from time to time.
Thank you all for your continued sleuthing efforts I REALLY appreciate your hard work. :Thanktwo

Hi Bullwinkle hi

Thanks for posting.
This is the first season where I pretty much only came online. Like you I somehow expected a train wreck and couldn't afford to waste my time and energy.
Regardless, I enjoy the discussions about life and love among some very very thoughtful and smart posters.... and of course, like you appreciate everyone's sleuthing efforts!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 1377737533
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99