SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those lyrics are from ELO's(Electric Light Orchestra)  Evil Woman. It was a popular song in the 1970s. I have this album. Smiley  Good song.

Yep, good song. But why post it on Kaitlyn's IG as a suggestion to add to her playlist. The lyrics sound like he might be calling her out on her behavior towards one of the guys... Nick maybe?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Memories - I had to find it on youtube Smiley

Clint from the show suggested it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
:yes: Hugesmile I agreeyes  

"when someone makes it clear to you that they don't want you and never really cared for you"

giggling I think that's called closure, no?  

Haha, good point! I guess I meant that verbal closure is overrated and that when somebody shows you who they are, you should believe them. In another words, when Andi refused to talk to Nick before the ATFR (which you can do without producers knowing, like Sean and Lindsay have done in the past) and appeared cold and unemotional at the ATFR, that should have been enough for Nick to realize "hey, this woman that I was crazy in love with...wasn't all that. She doesn't care about me AT ALL. Why am I replaying all of the thing she said to me and did to me?" I think that's sometimes easier said than done, but I really hope that Nick realizes this time. Kaitlyn downplays their relationship in blogs, refuses to talk about him, and doesn't defend him when he's getting attacked on her SM. That should be enough for Nick to realize that Kaitlyn never really cared that much about him.

giggling:giggling:I get it.  Never really cared aboout him ... or has to rewrite history.  Either way, as you said, closure.

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 pm

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't understand, but correct me if I am wiring, didn't K put on that top so he could touch her? Didn't she invite him to stay? Who seduced whom? At least, I think both were equally seductive.

Nick seduced her. :con1:  He told her what to wear to get more access and he then invited himself to her room.

On all the occasions they had sex, he was the one deciding when, where and how.

He's is to be blamed.  K had nothing to do with it.

I now understand. Nick you  rock

It was obvious Kaitlyn wanted him from the second she laid eyes on him in NY and was a willing participant, no argument from me.

But that doesn't change Nick's approach.  I have never seen a guy on the show need to grab someone's butt as constantly, bite someone's lip during a public make out surrounded by old Irish men, have his hand up her dress/skirt at every opportunity and be whispering cheesy innuendos in her ear (While in a church no less).  I'm sure he thought she was loving it, and at first I think she was.  But I've found him slimy this season with the over-the-top, putting on the moves, physical stuff.  I didn't find that the case last year at all but from NY on I've felt like he's trying WAY too hard with kissing and seducing stuff, IMO.  Didn't work out for him, just saying.  Might want to move on to a new tactic  IMO.

My lover can put his hand up my skirt and try hard to seduce me anywhere, anytime.
Didn't work for Nick b/c he had the wrong girl. Just needs to find the right one. IMO.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:17 pm

sdmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ TPTB don't fool me.  I saw the chemistry with shawn and kait.  They could not hide the way she was with him.  IMO it was pretty obvious she was into Shawn from the beginning.  Not to say she didn't care for Nick and she wanted to explore that too.  I for one am glad she did and kept Nick because Kait and shawn never have to ask what if?  :cutesmile!:

I agree with this even though we are on different teams! I think she had strong feelings for both but chose Shawn at the end which is totally OK with me.

Me too on not choosing Nick. NOT me too on letting him propose. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 pm

isittrue wrote:Moving past all this lusty chatter, I still am somewhat perplexed by the Shawn-heavy US article that came out yesterday and what it means.  This whole CH babble of K as a caregiver and her deep love for Shawn just seems out of place for a show that prides itself on fooling the basic viewing public. I realize a small percentage if viewers may not have heard about snapchat gate so I have considered they may be employing the reverse psychology tactic of making it so obvious, viewers don't think he's F1.  But part of me worries that something may be going on behind the scenes coupled with RS getting giddy in love reports make me wonder if we are in for some other shock at ATFR .  

Most viewers have no idea Shawn is final one. TPTB are "prepping" the public for kait's love story. I actually think RS has it right and is reporting what he has heard. TWT if the couple make it long term, but right now all is wonderful in Kaitboo land. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Actually, TPTB as late as today are prepping the public for no love story. I have heard it twice on tv and had it pop up on my "news" entertainment screen.
I don't understand that logic. I have my own opinion for their reasoning, but I don't care for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Well that was the first spoiler. Maybe they know a lot of the public know nothing, so they are trying to fool them. no idea TPTB love the shock value when it comes to their show. Everyone thinks she chooses no one and then BAM she is engaged to Shawn. Smiley I also think that Chris H. is advocating Shawn as Kait's great love.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, TPTB as late as today are prepping the public for no love story. I have heard it twice on tv and had it pop up on my "news" entertainment screen.
I don't understand that logic. I have my own opinion for their reasoning, but I don't care for it.

What's your opinion , Kasha?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:47 pm

isittrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Actually, TPTB as late as today are prepping the public for no love story. I have heard it twice on tv and had it pop up on my "news" entertainment screen.

What's your opinion , Kasha?

Yea, I have had a tough work day....cheer me up!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:26 am

OnePromise wrote:Yes.  Did anyone see the comment that Clint made under the "Sick Tunes Bro" IG post of Kaitlyn's? I know that he likes to joke, but the lyrics to the song Evil Woman are not so great:

You made a fool of me, but them broken dreams have got to end.

Hey woman, you got the blues, cos' you ain't got no one else to use.
There's an open road that leads nowhere, so just make some miles
between here and there.
There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in,
You took my body and played to win,
Ha Ha woman it's a crying shame,
But you ain't got no one else to blame.

[CHORUS]
E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, Evil Woman

Rolled in from another town,
Hit some gold too hot to settle down,
But a fool and his money soon go separate ways,
And you found a fool lyin' in a daze,
Ha Ha woman what you gonna do,
You destroyed all the virtues that the Lord gave you,
It's so good that you're feeling pain,
But you better get yourself on board the very next train.

[CHORUS:REPEAT]

Evil woman how you done me wrong,
But now you're tryin' to wail a different song
Ha Ha funny how you broke me up, you made the wine now you
drink the cup,
I came runnin' every time you cried,
Thought I saw love smilin' in your eyes,
Ha Ha very nice to know, that you ain't got no place left to go.

[CHORUS:REPEAT]

Interesting indeed.... IMO, I think Clint saw right through her and that's why he "checked out" after their date. Especially listening to Clint speak at the MTA, Kaitlyn was way over her head with Clint. I think he posted that song to make a point, love the last verse, how fitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:35 am

IA that that is what TPTB are doing and it goes along with the foiler that RS was likely fed: that K was single at FRC.

Most viewers think Kaitlyn is the worst bachelorette ever and so I wonder how the focus on Kailtyn not choosing anyone as a possible ending is meant to be taken? That she wasn't serious about marriage/just making out with dudes/leading guys on or that these two guys who are rivals don't deserve her? scratch

Both guys are seen wanting to propose/with rings so not sure how "No one" as an option is good for the guys or the lead? *confused*. Does it cause more sympathy for the guys or less? Not sure what viewers think but those I have talked to who know nothing of the ending think the guys can do better than Kaitlyn so K choosing no one is odd rather than the guys not choosing her/leaving...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99