SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Also, according to one of the earlier US article, before filming, he spent more time talking about her personality than her looks, so I think they had a friendship first and built the physical attraction on top of that.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:52 pm

As much as I don't want Kaitlyn to let Nick go through a proposal, I keep remembering good old Emily Maynard, who had 4 proposals, the last being her knight in shining armor. Nick will survive, too. And he's got an entire cadre of fans, of all ages, who want him to find his happily-ever after. Who is more attractive overall, Ed Swiderski (getting married this weekend) or Nick? Enough said. (And I was an Ed fan)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Can I see the clips of Nick seducing women to having sex? I would love to see it because he is such a romantic, it would be entertaining to see eyedrooleyedrooleyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:58 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't understand, but correct me if I am wiring, didn't K put on that top so he could touch her? Didn't she invite him to stay? Who seduced whom? At least, I think both were equally seductive.

Nick seduced her. :con1: He told her what to wear to get more access and he then invited himself to her room.

On all the occasions they had sex, he was the one deciding when, where and how.

He's is to be blamed. K had nothing to do with it.

I now understand. Nick you rock

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:02 pm

timfan wrote:I do not feel sorry for nick he chose to go on the show and he became overconfident again that he was going to win the girl this time and put his family through it again and I wonder how he is going to embarrass Kaitlyn like he did andi but he will make it seem like oops I did not mean to say it or hurt Kaitlyn jmo

I haven't seen him be over-confident at all - I mean, the guy cried when he saw Kaitlyn after the sex saying "I remember that I was the over-confident guy last season. I'm terrified". And, then, when he's sitting in his house waiting for Niel Lane to knock, he's going crazy that it's Kaitlyn dumping him and pulls Niel into a bear hug because he's so relieved. I don't see over confidence AT ALL. The only thing he has said is that "I'm 99% sure that Kaitlyn loves me", and if reports are to believed, she does say that she loves him at the rejection, so he was correct.

I'm sure that the producers are whispering in his ear and we'll get some over confident bits right before he gets rejected, but the guys has been very cautious, from what I can see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:05 pm

ElonM wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't understand, but correct me if I am wiring, didn't K put on that top so he could touch her? Didn't she invite him to stay? Who seduced whom? At least, I think both were equally seductive.

Nick seduced her. :con1:  He told her what to wear to get more access and he then invited himself to her room.

On all the occasions they had sex, he was the one deciding when, where and how.

He's is to be blamed.  K had nothing to do with it.

I now understand. Nick you  rock

rofl rofl rofl Awesome!!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
relaxing wrote:I'm having a hard time figuring Nick out after 2 seasons where basically the same thing happens with, IMO, polar opposite women.  He seduces them, they feel some unexplainable adult passion they've never felt before, he makes them feel like a desired woman, they don't want to pursue a relationship with him.  hmmm scratch  

I hope Nick learns that seducing someone into bed is not the same as seducing them into love.  I don't know if he really is just a player spouting lines and actions he knows work and being as touchy feely as possible to get some action.  Or if he genuinely thinks physical seduction and sex is the way into a woman's heart?

If it's the latter and he actually wants to find someone to settle down with, which I think is probably true, I hope this repeat situation teaches him to slow the physical things down, build on the friendship and realize that turning someone on is a tiny piece of a very big puzzle of falling in love.  I feel bad for the guy definitely and don't think Kaitlyn or the show were fair or kind to him.  It will be so sad to see him rejected.

I don't know - I don't feel like he's "seducing" them, which seems very 1-sided to me. I remember making Andi making a lot of the first moves and Kaitlyn DEFINITELY made some of the first moves. I don't feel like he emphasizes the physical part of a relationship any more than past contestants have done. In fact, when talking about how much he likes Kaitlyn, he usually brings up the fact that she makes him laugh and brings out his goofy side. Just because he got the lust edit, doesn't mean that he only emphasizes the physical aspect of a relationship.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Nick has had a lot of casual sex in his life (from what I've heard) so I don't think that he finds sex to be the way to a woman's heart since he is capable of having sex without feelings. I think that his passion and intensity is just part of the reason that Andi and Kaitlyn were drawn to him, although he's not the best looking guy in the room or their usual type. It doesn't meant that was the ONLY appeal, though.
:yes: yes  ITA.
I believe Nick's usual "relationship type" (how things start and progress) is more similar what happened in Andi's season. That's why he seemed so much more "into" and why I understand he couldn't let go of the thought that it was IT for him. IMO he likes that mental/emotional connection ... intense physicality is just a consequence of that. I get that for some that intense immersion of senses can be smothering and very uncomfortable for those who don't like to lose control and self-importance. It takes a confident person to maintain own self and independence in that kind of relationship.

I think Nick tried to re-invent himself, tried different route and was excited about the possibility with Kaitlyn because is was not his "normal". It was lighthearted and fun and more superficial/at ease. I sense the problem was (for Kaitlyn) that the deep mental/emotional connection (that Nick tried not to dwell into too much) was missing. And even if Nick would pull his "usual self" it wouldn't change the result, because she found that right wave-length with Shawn.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I think Nick is suited for someone in between Andi and Kait, provided he actually wants a real relationship. I don't know what that girl would look like but maybe Whit? Andi is too much man eater and Kait is too much, just too much for him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, then K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

I happen to believe she wanted to let him go at f3.

EVERYTHING she did encouraged him to propose. She certainly did NOTHING to stop him. He got down on one knee for god's sake. Wasn't there a second anywhere before then to stop him??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:53 pm

isittrue wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch

I happen to believe she wanted to let him go at f3.

I think US does say that she does cut him off during part of his proposal.  I think she probably wasn't sure what to do at that point, she probably froze while he was going down on his knee.   I think she probably wanted to let him go earlier too - just to make it easier on everyone but TPTB pushed the Shawn/Nick drama.  jmho.

Did she forget where she was? Did she think she was going to a rodeo?? Did she think he wasn't serious? Didn't she know he picked out a ring?
No excuses for freezing IMO.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:^^^ This is just laughable imo.  That's all Kaitlyn has done, is encourage, and lead Nick on.  We've all seen that private gesture she made to him on the JK show, and apparently she did ask him to show up.  When he does show up, she's a giddy, horned up school girl, and pretty much forgets what's his name.  Not to mention prior to him showing up she had already told Shawn he's the one.  That's certainly not the message she was sending to Nick!!  She had sex with him the first opportunity she got, and it didn't end there!
YES!!!! She let him pick out a ring... I mean what more encouragement did he need???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I have said this for seasons now..
Why do they always have the F1/F2 speak (propose) BEFORE the lead tells them they are the one!( I know TPTB probably tells them to do so)
If I were the person I would walk up and not say anything until the lead spoke first!...But especially the men should wait to propose UNTIL they know! JMO

Yes, it does make sense in theory, but in practice, not easy to pull off, I'm guessing and not very romantic for the guy. I'm sure each guy has to psych himself up picking out a ring, thinking about what they are going to say, etc... so when they get there, it would mean putting on the breaks and waiting, makes logical sense, but maybe not so realistic, given the circumstances. And in Nick's case, the fact that K knew his past, let him pick out a ring and didn't stop him when he launched into his speech was probably all the encouragment he needed... Can't really fault him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99