SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 64 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:52 am

lexforlife wrote:What will be the humiliating proposal?

The general consensus seems to be Nick will be humiliated to propose all the way when she rejects him. We shall see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 am

I shouldn't feel bad for him but I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 am

Ugh, that doesn't sound promising at all. I hope she does feel proper guilty about what she did to Nick and that's why she can't even talk about him. I really do!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:02 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:No mention of a live AFTR in this press release either.  

I think "Then, emotions run high as Kaitlyn sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk..." means live !!!

Yes looks like it will be live!  Thank goodness.  

But not a live audience, we've only seen one tweet indicating that someone is going to AFTR; CH hasn't mentioned a live audience either.  From what I understand GA hasn't heard back from Millsy who she tweeted about it; and AC hasn't heard back from her contacts about getting tickets.  CH was touting the AFTR live at the WTA for CS but no mention of it during this MTA.

I have seen one tweet to Chris Harrison asking how they can obtain tickets to the AFTR, no answer as of yet.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:09 am

I bet they let us hear her tell Nick ILY on LCD, just to dump him when he proposes. I hope she will be able to stand true to what she was feeling at the time (like Des did) and not diminish her relationship. Sadly, I haven't got that vibe so far. If one of the suitors is humiliated it will overshadow any romance. It will be far worse than JP's ending. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 am

mindless wrote:Ugh, that doesn't sound promising at all. I hope she does feel proper guilty about what she did to Nick and that's why she can't even talk about him. I really do!

I think that may be a possibility assuming this humiliating proposal is related to Nick, If I had been in her shoes and had done that, I would not be able to face that person either. Someone said that in her periscope after she sent Jared home that she mentioned she had a hard time talking about that too. Who knows what part TPTB played in it but I am sure she's going to feel horrible watching Nick's reaction to her rejection. I personally do think K is a caring person who does not want to hurt people.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:15 am

Live means they truly will humiliate this pple some more .I hope this price for fame that Kaitlyn is paying was worth it.

Last edited by lexforlife on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 am

gurlbrit wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

I think "Then, emotions run high as Kaitlyn sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk..." means live !!!

Yes looks like it will be live!  Thank goodness.  

But not a live audience, we've only seen one tweet indicating that someone is going to AFTR; CH hasn't mentioned a live audience either.  From what I understand GA hasn't heard back from Millsy who she tweeted about it; and AC hasn't heard back from her contacts about getting tickets.  CH was touting the AFTR live at the WTA for CS but no mention of it during this MTA.

I have seen one tweet to Chris Harrison asking how they can obtain tickets to the AFTR, no answer as of yet.

If there is no audience who will CH interact with? I believe there will be an audience as there has been for the past couple of years.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I bet they let us hear her tell Nick ILY on LCD, just to dump him when he proposes.  I hope she will be able to stand true to what she was feeling at the time (like Des did) and not diminish her relationship. Sadly, I haven't got that vibe so far. If one of the suitors is humiliated it will overshadow any romance. It will be far worse than JP's ending. JMHO

Yep, the ending they are looking for is shocking and dramatic, not warm and romantic. I definitely think she will say ILY to Nick and they won't show her saying anything to Shawn making the audience really shocked she chooses Shawn. I remember Andy took a lot of flack for saying ILY to Bevin on their LCD too DeAnna took a lot of flack for making Jason propose but I think this ending will trump all of this since Nick will be so emotional and crushed at the end effectively taking the glow off the final happy couple. The ATFR will be more of the same, limited time on the happy couple and more focus on drama and angst IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:23 am

If she did say ILY to Nick then I don't know how he can still be so supportive. I mean last season Andi at least had the "I never said ILY" to defend herself with, he did assume that part. This time he gets the ILY, thinks "I've surely got this now!" and then gets turned down at the podium? I would just lose all faith in humanity at that point, if I were him. no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:27 am

mindless wrote:If she did say ILY to Nick then I don't know how he can still be so supportive. I mean last season Andi at least had the "I never said ILY" to defend herself with, he did assume that part. This time he gets the ILY, thinks "I've surely got this now!" and then gets turned down at the podium? I would just lose all faith in humanity at that point, if I were him. no no

What makes me laugh is that the show does a whole segment on cyber bullying only to throw her back under the bus. IF this proposal is really that humiliating for Nick and she comes off as heartless, she really will be getting major flack. imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:32 am

I feel like the bus has been running back and forth for weeks now and nothing seems to be able to stop it. no no I feel sad for all three of them. They did sign up for it and hopefully the learn a lot about themselves from this experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 64 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99