SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Surprising, explosive...did Kait get a case of the runs?

Ya know, my least favorite episode is the FRC, has been since day 1 when Trista was blindsided by Alex.  At least she didn't declare her love for him.  Hate to see people hurting.

Maybe that is what is refreshing. They hosed down the mansion's drive, maybe they hosed down K, too.
The reason Trista did not win that season is Amanda let Alex play with the chocolate body paints and Trista thought that was too messy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Surprising, explosive...did Kait get a case of the runs?

Ya know, my least favorite episode is the FRC, has been since day 1 when Trista was blindsided by Alex.  At least she didn't declare her love for him.  Hate to see people hurting.

Maybe that is what is refreshing. They hosed down the mansion's drive, maybe they hosed down K, too.
The reason Trista did not win that season is Amanda let Alex play with the chocolate body paints and Trista thought that was too messy.
spitcoffee See, I always thought Amanda's French Maid outfit sealed the deal!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Kaitlyn will be better off not showing dislike for Nick because it will only make it once again a case of Kaitlyn's actions not matching her words.

I think Shawn pegged her from the getgo.
Too bad he projected that onto Nick.
His initial gut instinct not to trust Kaitlyn, imo, no matter him becoming F1 was spot on.

Jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 pm

If one redlined this release to Andi season there's a lot of cut and paste as always including "surprising" and "explosive" adjectives ... Maybe that's because it is Nick again ha ha.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:18 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:No mention of a live AFTR in this press release either.  

I think "Then, emotions run high as Kaitlyn sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk..." means live !!!

Yes looks like it will be live! Thank goodness.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:55 am

Here is the sypnosis on ABC Media Net. I posted a link to read and there are pictures as well.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1110/
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:27 am

rosesrREd wrote:Here is the sypnosis on ABC Media Net. I posted a link to read and there are pictures as well.

Interesting..by the #'s on the pictures..Nick arrives first.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:47 am

Hotmomma wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Here is the sypnosis on ABC Media Net. I posted a link to read and there are pictures as well.

Interesting..by the #'s on the pictures..Nick arrives first.

Yes and there are about five hundred photos in between his arrival and Kaitlyn's podium prep before Shawn arrives. I am not looking forward to Monday for Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:10 am

The headline on US weekly doesn't sound too promising IMO.
https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/623825055013847040/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:25 am

No it wont be and that is where I will really dislike Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:28 am

Yeah no matter which way you look at it, they are throwing K under the bus. No romantic proposal headlines for her like past leads have gotten from TPTB

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 am

What will be the humiliating proposal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99