SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Someone said Jillian got 3 proposals. IIRC, Kiptyn did not propose to her and had no intention of doing so.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Has it been 4 years since an f2 proposed? Ben and Ashley?

Nvm, just read 2 pages back.

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:25 pm

I guess technically we don't know if Nick proposes. IIRC, kiptyn picked out a ring and went up to the proposal spot, but never actually asked the question. Maybe Kaitlyn, the "rule breaker" will stop him before he gets down on one knee. I don't think she will, but maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Chasing, I have a feeling K is the "rule breaker" if she feels breaking the rule would be to
her benefit.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Ladybug82 has once again graciously offered to do screen caps from tonight's episode previews of the MTP/LCD/FRC that will be shown next week.
She will be able to have then posted on the forum by noon (Eastern USA) tomorrow.
Please pm her or myself if there is anything in particular you are interested. She normally does a very good job of getting most/all screen caps.
Thank you LB82!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:23 pm

yes Ladybug82 You've been such a big help! TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:47 am

chasingpavements wrote:I guess technically we don't know if Nick proposes. IIRC, kiptyn picked out a ring and went up to the proposal spot, but never actually asked the question. Maybe Kaitlyn, the "rule breaker" will stop him before he gets down on one knee. I don't think she will, but maybe?

IMO Kaitlyn ended up doing whatever it was that the producers wanted her to do or allowed her to do. How they got her to do what they wanted is probably something we'll never know because I don't think she'll ever tell - but based on things I've heard they have done in the past - they used requests, threats, and lies to accomplish that. She may have ended up doing something believing something very different than what reality was.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 pm

Guys, it's pretty obvious that the AFTR is not going to have a live audience; we need to follow the feet over the next few days to see who is in LA? K, S and N. My belief is that it will be a closed set.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Thanks GA and Kasha!  bestbud!

SC's from the MTA Preview are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:52 pm

My second contact at ABC has informed me that this season has been especially busy. She didn't say whether it was live or closed, only that she would try to get me "in".
Some have said that it is a live event (CH said as much?), but maybe it's possible they are still trying to decide whether to do it live or closed.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:09 pm

agentcurls wrote:My second contact at ABC has informed me that this season has been especially busy. She didn't say whether it was live or closed, only that she would try to get me "in".
Some have said that it is a live event (CH said as much?), but maybe it's possible they are still trying to decide whether to do it live or closed.

Thanks AC, GA tweeted Millsy to ask him if it was live or closed, but didn't hear anything back. I'm trying to think at what point in CS and Andi's seasons did CH tell us that they would have a Live AFTR. It has to have been at least one week before, we are now 6 days and counting and nothing concrete.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:11 pm

In the past, I've known at least a week prior to airing, so this is puzzling.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99