SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Gonna bring it over here cause I posted it in the wrong thread. Sorry!

natik wrote:Well that is one of many opinions. I have a Bachelor community with 50.000 registered users who are watching national as well as international Bachelor shows. And I can sum up a little bit what my users over there haven been seen. They saw a connection between Sam and Lana. And I can tell you more. They said I´m crazy, when I told them that it`s a possibility that Sam could have chosen Snezana. They wrote that it`s not about the edit for them. They are watching Sam`s body language. And it changed since Lana arrived.
His body language is not the same to the "old" girls as it has been before. He is more guarded and at the distance. They saw it especially with Snezana. One of them wrote something like, are you joking, at the moment Sarah has more chances to be in the finale than Snezana. Look at him, he has no spark in his eyes, he is not any longer interested in her. That`s why she acted so strange. She recognized that she lost her thunder. That is also why the "old" girls are going crazy. They can smell it that they are losing him to Lana and they can`t do anything about it. He is practically gone.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Her bio says "'While taking a break from her career in PR last year, this compassionate bachelorette took on humanitarian aid work in a Cambodian paediatric hospital." which IMHO is really impressive for any bach'ette

On Byron's season he picked Mary Del Gado who was a reject from other season....and she was brought in towards the end.
An "intruder" if you will...

there was speculation that she wanted "in" and also that he was not thrilled with the gals he had left....I wonder if Sam made it clear that he was still looking...and if they said...what is missing...it might be - someone more traveled, less self centered (volunteer in Cambodia)....? That would be Lana IMHO. Just too bad she was not there first night...but then maybe we would not have much of a show to watch?
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Just too a look at the episode lineup for the RC only to see who was called up early for the rose.... Curiosity of mine, since reading that it appears Sam's interest in the earlier girls has taken a backseat when Lana came abroad.

Can someone provide an updated rose call

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 pm

ElonM wrote:The season will be controversial if the F1 is an intruder and not an original.

I do agree that Sam has a role to play. However, I can't blame him for picking someone he had a connection with that came late into the season. He should be allowed to explore all options while on the show. The premise of the show is to find love. Yes the girls will be upset that they were led on but at least they will know they weren't the one.

Just like how the producers thought he had a shot with one of the original 19 it was the same for the 2 intruders. It's unfortunate that they invested so much time and emotions.

I  beatingheart some Art and Maddy!
ITA with all that. It's his life, his heart, etc. I think there is nothing wrong with him choosing whomever he wants. But, I still compare how he has handled his journey to that of Art, and imo, he falls short, no matter the ending, even how he has been so gleeful in interviews about some of the women (whom he isn't even with) and how he loves and enjoys watching the show (say what?! I would think it would be hard to watch, not enjoyable to watch). And I would say this even if Heather was F1.

Again, there's no guarantee he found love. TWT on that score. I hold all lead's accountable for their journey's and how they are on that journey. While Sam is clearly not the worst, he certainly isn't the best either, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:Just too a look at the episode lineup for the RC only to see who was called up early for the rose.... Curiosity of mine, since reading that it appears Sam's interest in the earlier girls has taken a backseat when Lana came abroad.

Can someone provide an updated rose call

Heather was first...then Nina (?)....Lana was last but they seemed to get the eye contact going anyhow

Rachel went home - no surprise there LOL

stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ITA with all that. It's his life, his heart, etc. I think there is nothing wrong with him choosing whomever he wants. But, I still compare how he has handled his journey to that of Art, and imo, he falls short, no matter the ending, even how he has been so gleeful in interviews about some of the women (whom he isn't even with) and how he loves and enjoys watching the show (say what?! I would think it would be hard to watch, not enjoyable to watch). And I would say this even if Heather was F1.

Again, there's no guarantee he found love. TWT on that score. I hold all lead's accountable for their journey's and how they are on that journey. While Sam is clearly not the worst, he certainly isn't the best either, imo.

I have said many times that the first (and sometimes 2nd) show in a series is often much more innocent, more "real"....as time goes on many wanna be's and their agents see an easy springboard gig and so it goes

It would not surprise me to see Sam milk his time in the spotlight, going on talk shows...maybe jumping on another reality show - or even becoming a kids fitness expert talkin head....maybe his own kid fitness show? Look at Dr Travis Stork - who parlayed Bach time into a role on the Doctor's daytime talk show?

I remain "conflicted" about how I feel about him anyhow....he looks great shirtless LOL>> and great casual....when in a suit I think he looks uncomfortable and less handsome. At certain angles his face is not all that great....and sometimes he looks sort of bored. I do think he looked more alive with Lana. When Snez confronted him he looked really cold - a whole new side of Sam. Now..the "art" challenge - looked great haha. He lights up when around kids which is sweet.

It will be interesting to see when the girls visit his home - he has not really shown us much about himself other than loves kids, sports, and nice looking women.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:04 pm

I think the criticism of Sam just because he's not like a completely different guy (Art) is a bit much to be honest. I mean I know a lot of people are hurt that it looks like he won't pick Heather (she's my favourite too) but that doesn't mean Sam has done anything to warrant the criticism or comparisons to Art. I mean we don't know what's gone down. Let's wait and see how he actually lets get go before making assumptions about his character. I think it's important to remember that with the editing and controlled media we only see a certain portion of these guys' characters. We don't really know them or what they're really like...Sam or Art. Unless Sam does something awful like drag Snez to f2 without any intentions of picking her then I don't think he's done anything to say he's the bad dude that people have been painting him as ever since it looked like he wouldn't pick Heather.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:30 pm

^^. Different people, different experiences, different wants out of life, different wants in a relatinship, different stages in life...I could go on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 pm

One good sign - Sam asked both Lana and Snez if they would be ok to move to Melbourne....and Sarah already lives there

Distance and refusal of both to uproot has been the downfall of a lot of these relationships IMHO. As it comes near the end it is good when they finally talk about what life would be "like" together.

stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:31 pm

see2love wrote:^^. Different people, different experiences, different wants out of life, different wants in a relatinship, different stages in life...I could go on and on.

Exactly. I think it's also important to remember that Sam has almost 10 years on Art. People have brought that up before to insinuate that Sam is immature but I see it very differently. I think he's at a stage of his life where he knows what he wants and he's going to follow his gut to work through the process to find the right person. I think how upfront he's been fits into that. Art was still at an age where if things went belly up with his chosen one it was really no skin off his nose. I think Sam would be more keen to see things work out so he needs to sort through the girls and the connections his own way. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

And while Sam isn't Art it's also important to remember that Heather isn't Matilda. She's her own person with her own dreams about where her future is heading and what kind of relationship she wants.

They're all completely different people so I don't see the need for the comparisons.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 pm

stillhoping wrote:One good sign - Sam asked both Lana and Snez if they would be ok to move to Melbourne....and Sarah already lives there

Distance and refusal of both to uproot has been the downfall of a lot of these relationships IMHO. As it comes near the end it is good when they finally talk about what life would be "like" together.

I agree, but at the same time telling a guy what he wants to hear while you're competing for him and actually following through with the move are two very different things.

It'll be very interesting to see what goes down.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:24 pm

lozzatron wrote:
see2love wrote:^^. Different people, different experiences, different wants out of life, different wants in a relatinship, different stages in life...I could go on and on.

Exactly. I think it's also important to remember that Sam has almost 10 years on Art. People have brought that up before to insinuate that Sam is immature but I see it very differently. I think he's at a stage of his life where he knows what he wants and he's going to follow his gut to work through the process to find the right person. I think how upfront he's been fits into that. Art was still at an age where if things went belly up with his chosen one it was really no skin off his nose. I think Sam would be more keen to see things work out so he needs to sort through the girls and the connections his own way. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

And while Sam isn't Art it's also important to remember that Heather isn't Matilda. She's her own person with her own dreams about where her future is heading and what kind of relationship she wants.

They're all completely different people so I don't see the need for the comparisons.
I totally agree with you Lozz, thanks for such an awesome set of posts!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy