SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:46 am

I am still not convinced that Lana is F1 because I am yet to see anything on my screen between them and we have 4episodes left. Also, his interviews dont point to Lana as F1 IMO. He is intrigued by her but imdont see anything else for now. Maybe hometowns convinced him so we shall see. Lana is not invested in Sam at the moment, she says the right things and i think she is right now fighting to remain in the house and i cant blame her for that because time is what she needs to get his attention and establish a connection.
The way Sam talks in the interviews makes me believe one f the originals is F1. He has been vocal in his disdain of Emily and Bec and even called them bullies yet Lana likes their pictures? Nahhh i am not buying that. Lana can post on SM because i dont think she was emotionally invested as the others were so its no big deal. I doubt her heart will be broken of she is let go at F3, F2. Her gripe will be about time not being on her side. Lets not forget he called her "interesting". Really?
Honestly Sam will be deemed worse than Blake by the time he lets Heather go at F4, drags a mum to F3, dumps a nice girl at F2 only to choose a seemingly aloof intruder as F1. Cant wait to see it all unfold

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:06 am

see2love wrote:The way Sam talks in the interviews makes me believe one f the originals is F1. He has been vocal in his disdain of Emily and Bec and even called them bullies yet Lana likes their pictures? Nahhh i am not buying that. Lana can post on SM because i dont think she was emotionally invested as the others were so its no big deal. I doubt her heart will be broken of she is let go at F3, F2. Her gripe will be about time not being on her side. Lets not forget he called her "interesting". Really?
^^ :yes:  exactly. I agree He calls Snez "stunning" ...and gave her the biggest compliments of all ... "beautiful inside and out"... and the edit is playing in Snez favor, she's never in the drama (even the rumored one was knocked down quickly in the press), the camera doesn't point so often at her to show her reactions to other girls, but we only get to see her being happy and encouraging with other girls, only now with the Lana storyline we get more of a "jealous Snezana", but that's again a positive side of the story, because the audience are backing her up (since they don't like intruders either), and Sam sees more "involvement" in her (I think it's his turn-on), she had nothing but a good media portray from the start, never too much in our faces (so it could still be a surprise), she's super kind, nurturing and lovely to Heather (who will be gone by the time of the finale, so her fans will be rooting for Snez, most likely) ... and she's completely different and on another level from the other girls, maybe because she's a mom or because of her age, or her name & background... but she's one grown-up, mature, independent woman (with a child ... so a whole package for Sam's dream of having a family) versus other "girls" in their (late) 20's still dreaming of their perfect man.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:43 am

I don't remember in which thread the information about next week's episodes are. I can't find it. So, is next episode the five SD and RC down to 4? When are they going on the coastal trip, someone posted about earlier, when weather turned bad and they had to make changes? Have I dreamt about that? We haven't yet seen the "Sydney seaplane" in an episode or have we? Their planes can take 7 or 12 passengers and that would make it possible for a trip for them all, but when if the HTD are next Thursday?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:13 am

Glowworm ... episode breakdown
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From AAL's post wrote:Week 7 (Sept 9 & 10)
Episode 13: For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house.
Episode 14: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four girls during the hometown visits. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Week 8 (Sept 16 & 17)
Episode 15: As his big decision looms, Sam has planned three day-long dates with the remaining bachelorettes to help him decide which two he will bring home to Tasmania to meet his family.
Episode 16:As Sam The Bachelor's search for love continues, which Australian beauty will be sent home heartbroken after yet another dramatic rose ceremony?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 am

happygolucky wrote:
see2love wrote:The way Sam talks in the interviews makes me believe one f the originals is F1. He has been vocal in his disdain of Emily and Bec and even called them bullies yet Lana likes their pictures? Nahhh i am not buying that. Lana can post on SM because i dont think she was emotionally invested as the others were so its no big deal. I doubt her heart will be broken of she is let go at F3, F2. Her gripe will be about time not being on her side. Lets not forget he called her "interesting". Really?
^^ :yes:  exactly. I agree He calls Snez "stunning" ...and gave her the biggest compliments of all ... "beautiful inside and out"... and the edit is playing in Snez favor, she's never in the drama (even the rumored one was knocked down quickly in the press), the camera doesn't point so often at her to show her reactions to other girls, but we only get to see her being happy and encouraging with other girls, only now with the Lana storyline we get more of a "jealous Snezana", but that's again a positive side of the story, because the audience are backing her up (since they don't like intruders either), and Sam sees more "involvement" in her (I think it's his turn-on), she had nothing but a good media portray from the start, never too much in our faces (so it could still be a surprise), she's super kind, nurturing and lovely to Heather (who will be gone by the time of the finale, so her fans will be rooting for Snez, most likely) ... and she's completely different and on another level from the other girls, maybe because she's a mom or because of her age, or her name & background... but she's one grown-up, mature, independent woman (with a child ... so a whole package for Sam's dream of having a family) versus other "girls" in their (late) 20's still dreaming of their perfect man.

Something else that struck me is the wordings Sam and Snez uses in interviews re the emilygate, pretty similar. Also talking about SM postings, pretty similar. The fact that Snez laughed out when being interviewed about Sam wanting to get physical wih her was also telling because she didnt mind. If she was dumped id bet she would have elaborated that they had more than a physical Connection. Sam also when ribbed about the saying Snez tasted good only laughed and said "that was a pretty good date". Who says that about a woman while with another?
Not getting off my Snezanan as F1 boat just yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:41 am

happygolucky wrote:Glowworm ... episode breakdown
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From AAL's post wrote:Week 7 (Sept 9 & 10)
Episode 13: For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house.
Episode 14: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four girls during the hometown visits. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Week 8 (Sept 16 & 17)
Episode 15: As his big decision looms, Sam has planned three day-long dates with the remaining bachelorettes to help him decide which two he will bring home to Tasmania to meet his family.
Episode 16:As Sam The Bachelor's search for love continues, which Australian beauty will be sent home heartbroken after yet another dramatic rose ceremony?

Thanks HGL! I suppose the "Sydney seaboat" is from episode 15 then. So they stay for a weekend at the beach house before they go back to the mansion and the RC. Hmm, perhaps the yellow room is from that weekend. They might have had a CP as they look dressed for one. The fire in the fireplace indicates cold weather and the weather at the end of April (Around 22th) was awful according to this site.http://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/sydney-weather-storms-heavy-rain-and-winds-pound-nsw-for-third-day-20150421-1mqam6.html I haven't let my hope down just yet.  Praying Compared to the good weather in the other s/caps and how they usually dress when it's time for FD, I don't believe that the one with Sarah is from the last episodes. JMHO.

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 am

I'm still hoping he picks Heather. I know it's unlikely with the screencaps we have, but then again we didn't get any previews of Heather's first two single dates either, so it could be intentional. It's just that dancing with Sarah that's the problem. I won't give up hope just yet though!

However, if she is indeed F4, I really hope he picks Snez. She's the only one out of the three I've seen him have a genuine connection with, though I still question them lasting. But I feel like I don't know Lana at all and I didn't like her at the last CP. She was so jealous of the reaction Sarah got when she got back from her date and even made some comment to Rachel with an exaggerated wink. It's not the other girls' fault they barely know you and are close with Sarah after all this time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:09 am

see2love wrote:I am still not convinced that Lana is F1 because I am yet to see anything on my screen between them and we have 4episodes left. Also, his interviews dont point to Lana as F1 IMO. He is intrigued by her but imdont see anything else for now. Maybe hometowns convinced him so we shall see. Lana is not invested in Sam at the moment, she says the right things and i think she is right now fighting to remain in the house and i cant blame her for that because time is what she needs to get his attention and establish a connection.
The way Sam talks in the interviews makes me believe one f the originals is F1. He has been vocal in his disdain of Emily and Bec and even called them bullies yet Lana likes their pictures? Nahhh i am not buying that. Lana can post on SM because i dont think she was emotionally invested as the others were so its no big deal. I doubt her heart will be broken of she is let go at F3, F2. Her gripe will be about time not being on her side. Lets not forget he called her "interesting". Really?
Honestly Sam will be deemed worse than Blake by the time he lets Heather go at F4, drags a mum to F3, dumps a nice girl at F2 only to choose a seemingly aloof intruder as F1. Cant wait to see it all unfold

For what it's worth, I think it's more likely to be Snez than Lana too. With how much they pushed Lana in the media before she entered I expected this amazing instant connection between her and Sam but frankly I don't see it. I do think Sam finds her interesting because of her backstory and the fact that she's "new" but at the moment it feels to me like he's attracted to the idea of Lana but not Lana herself if that makes sense. With Snez there was instant chemistry. Sam didn't even kiss Lana on the first date despite needing to fast track things. Also you're completely right about his interview descriptions. His descriptions of Lana almost sound objective to me, while his descriptions of Snez feel much more personal.

Yes Lana and her friends are doing some things on social media that might point to her winning but heck Snez has posted a picture of her and Sam kissing which I think is just as big of sign as any. I'd also noticed that they'd said similar things in their interviews suggesting that maybe they'd talked about it. Sam said that he'd heard that Emily and Bec were being bullies in the house. Now we'd seen Emily being catty on the show but no sign of Bec bullying anyone...suggesting that someone had told Sam (and presumably not Lana who only arrived late and seems to like Emily and Bec a lot). Also Lana, Heather and Sarah all appear very close...they comment all over each other's IGs. I very much doubt Heather and Sarah would be besties with Lana if she came in and won as an intruder.

The only thing that has me having second thoughts about Snez winning are these 2 week meet ups. Surely it would be very difficult for Snez to get from Perth without being spotted? Also Sam has been trying to hide his trips to Sydney (which originally made me think Lana or Heather) ...but maybe that's where the visits have been...somewhere that production arranged.

For what it's worth I think Sarah is still a chance too but I almost hope it's not the case (as much as I love her) because I think they're at very different stages in their lives and I can't see them lasting long-term.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:21 am

I understand "the hope" ... but Sarah just had her 3rd SD ... so i would assume she wouldn't have SQT again in the upcoming episode 13, while all the rest of the girls get "speed dating" short 1on1s ... also, from the preview, Nina, Heather and Sarah are somewhere in the "public places" (restaurant for Heather and again they sit worlds apart, Nina is fishing) I'm not sure where Snezana's or Lana's dates are (more private setting - like living room), but it's mostly just them sitting and talking (cozy). So I don't see a possibility of Sarah's "yellow room" scene in this episode, neither do I think Snezana's hot-tub date would be taking part here. Cocktail party and rose ceremony in episode 13 happen at the mansion.

Then in episode 14 all 4 women are "normally" dressed throughout the day on the HTDs, we don't know where the RC happens, but my guess it's the mansion again. Also, I wouldn't picture that "happy scene with Sarah and Sam" to be happening on the night that he would send her home... so again, not an episode where that scene could be in.

So I really don't see other possibility than the "heartbreaking" one.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 am

My take on the yellow room is that it is from the weekend, when they are on a group date and the rainstorm hits their date. Doesn't "for a weekend" mean that they stay overnight somewhere? We haven't seen any yellow rooms at the mansion so they must be somewhere else where they are in need of a fire in the fireplace. I think we haven't seen S/caps from all F3, that's my point. Lana and Snez are among the last three, but I still think it can be either Heather or Sarah if I don't listen to the psychic. He is the only reason I see Heather as F4. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 am

there's a scene in the premiere preview of sam in a linen stripped shirt and a brunette in a floral dress walking hand in hand onto the balcony with an amazing green mountain view. have we figured out where that is? could it be the same location as the yellow room with sarah?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by emusha on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:38 am

Yeah, I don't know how things will play out, but if they head somewhere as a group for the weekend, I'd assume they'll spend some time in a group as well. Especially if it's "for the weekend" and not just for a day. So I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of an after GD cocktail party involved. I guess I just don't see the need to throw in the towel right this minute. I'd rather just wait and see. There have been dates and stuff that weren't shown in the episode previews at all, so who knows what'll happen once the episode airs.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy