SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

ellmack ... no proof, just a hunch ...
- Sam in one interview said that he ran into 3 of his contestants soon after filming in one local pub in Melb and it was awkward - note that 3 girls who hang out the most together are: Sarah, Tessa and Ebru (occasionally joined by Emily at the events)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 am

The finale is definitely Thursday, Sept 17! Episode was updated in the TV guide summary:

Episode 16 (Sept 17) Final Episode:

It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:36 am

I think Heather's heartbreaking exit (going from the dignified words we heard in the preview) will win over any non-fans and set her up for bachelorette

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:39 am

well, well, well, finally they can start announcing the premier for The Bachelorette ... I was getting worried giggling so it's simple from 5 to 4, 4 to 3, from 3 to 2 and 2 to 1. girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 2292733854 I'm reminiscing on the dates with Heather ... and I'm more and more frustrated with Sam (of what he said and did) ... mostly with myself that I bought it (fooled again) and didn't see it before.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 am

I am assuming we will have F3 by next week Thurs September 10th. If so then the back lash if Heather is F4 will be intense starting from next week Friday IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 am

What will make me mad is if Snez is F2. That is like leading her on knowing well she has a kid. By F3 he would have known his feelings for Lana were stronger. He should have taken Sarah to F2 cause i don't think she has strong feelings for him. *Rant*

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 am

mercieme wrote:I am assuming we will have F3 by next week Thurs September 10th. If so then the back lash if Heather is F4 will be intense starting from next week Friday IMO.
:yes:

So one week for backlash for Heather leaving...and then another week for backlash if Lana is F1... and then another week and Sam Frost gets her redemption.

I can see clearly why there would be no ATFR.
It's a no-win situation.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:51 am

"will leave viewers speechless" could still mean Snezana is F1, since many people are questioning her chances because she has a kid and lives so far ... one certainty - I'm not sure of anything anymore ... and it sucks.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:54 am

So if Lana is going to be in Bali staring Sept 24th...exactly how much time will be allotted to Sam and his F1 for media rounds is the question now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:56 am

mercieme wrote:So if Lana is going to be in Bali staring Sept 24th...exactly how much time will be allotted to Sam and his F1 for media rounds is the question now.

I also asked the same on Lana's thread. Is a week enough for all the interviews?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 am

mercieme wrote:So if Lana is going to be in Bali staring Sept 24th...exactly how much time will be allotted to Sam and his F1 for media rounds is the question now.
I am sad to say, but if Lana is F1, I don't see much media rounds for either of them.

Sam Frost's Bachelorette season starts likely that same week (99% sure since it said in Sept and Osher said after final of TB Aussie) so the focus of media will be Sam Frost prepping for her show beginning.
She will then be in the media that week, not the final couple.

It seems like this was the plan all along if Lana is F1 (and those spoiled DM photos while the show was still filming are certainly interesting... I can hear the rumors begin already that she was a planted F1 if she is F1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 am

If Heather is F4, she will be doing media rounds starting that Friday, Sept 11th as there will be massive requests for her. With FRC being Sept 17th, Sept 18th might be the only day allotted to Sam and his F1, we shall see, i still doubt it.

I still can't imagine that the producers won't allow him to do more than one day of media round regardless of whether he picks an intruder or not but yes for sure Sam Frost will start her media rounds on Sept 21st if her season starts on Sept 23rd...do we have the episode guide for this week to confirm that indeed Sam Frost's season will start on Sept 23rd?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy