SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:52 am

Yes^ I agree, love heather but tbh I don't see her as bachelorette material! She doesn't seem wifey material or looking to settle down straight away. I see more of Snez as the bette if she comes in as runner up
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:55 am

HodanG wrote:Yes^ I agree, love heather but tbh I don't see her as bachelorette material! She doesn't seem wifey material or looking to settle down straight away. I see more of Snez as the bette if she comes in as runner up

Won't it be hard for them to get eligible guys in their late 30s and maybe early 40s to sign up?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 am

MissB wrote:Is it bad of me to want any original to be F1 and not an "intruder"? (by intruder i mean it in a general term and doesn't apply to this season only). It's just that those girls have been holed up in that "girls' prison" as Rosie calls it for a long time then just leave like that after all they have invested. I know they signed up for it and feelings cannot be forced but still.......

I think we all do to some extent. If we saw no connections with any of the originals and saw something with the intruder we probably would feel differently teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 am

Maybe I'm totally wrong but I see it the other way. They are building Sarah up for the F2 position. In my opinion she has the typical F2 edit. And with Snez they are preparing the audience to see all the isues their realitionship needs to deal. And in the end it's pretty possible that because of this he let her go as F3 or F2. During that they'll show the relationship with Lana blossoning. And Lana is not so hated an you think there are a lot of people who are changing the ship.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 am

^^^ They always always build up issues leading to the finale why the F1 may not work out with the Lead to create doubt.
At the end of it all, these "issues" never amount to anything. The last preview was about the distance and Snez quickly laid that to rest by sayng she would be open to moving.
Then it will be about her child "the deal breaker" , he knew from day one and it didnt scare him, so I tend to not put much stock in the issues that they highlight towards the finale

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 am

Natik ... I've read your post (not sure in which thread) .. and I do see that possibility too.. since now i should have learned "never say never" ... all is possible.

I just honestly didn't see the real interest in Sam for Lana, so it's hard for me imagine that to develop any bigger of what he already has with Snez.

As of SM, the interpretation of Lana's activity (and her friends) certainly puts a lot of doubt and offers options ... but at the same time I've read that Snezana is following a lot of Melbourne-based accounts, so maybe she's making a transition too. And now that Heather is out of the equation for me, observing Sam, I see him more interested in a mature, strong woman he can start a family with.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 am

HodanG wrote:Yes^ I agree, love heather but tbh I don't see her as bachelorette material! She doesn't seem wifey material or looking to settle down straight away.
That's what everyone said about Sam Frost and yet she is still the Bette.

I think one needs to keep in mind that Bach Aussie is not about finding a husband or wife like the US version is... it's about finding a girlfriend or boyfriend (Blake's season was a bust when they tried the engagement ending and they went back to just girlfriend so safe to say they will keep it that way).

I also think that the network looks at what is Bachelorette material very differently than from what the US version does. Based on the fact that Heather is such a huge viewer favorite and has been from the getgo and the audience has fallen in love with her so I still think the gig is her if she wants it.

Heather's whole edit from Ep 1 has been about finding love and the one and if that ends in heartbreak then it is a perfect setup for next Bette so she gets her happy ending like Sam Frost did and also the audience gets to follow her story and get a happy ending.

I don't use the US version as a guide for what Aussie bach/bette do as Sam Frost is an indication to me that whichever person the producers and network like the most is who they will want as lead. And it is quite evident that the producers and network love Heather and that Heather is a viewer favorite only adds to her appeal.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:30 pm

A big starwelcome to those that I missed!

As always, thanks everyone for keeping me updated with your great posts and opinions! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:Yes^ I agree, love heather but tbh I don't see her as bachelorette material! She doesn't seem wifey material or looking to settle down straight away.
That's what everyone said about Sam Frost and yet she is still the Bette.

I think one needs to keep in mind that Bach Aussie is not about finding a husband or wife like the US version is... it's about finding a girlfriend or boyfriend (Blake's season was a bust when they tried the engagement ending and they went back to just girlfriend so safe to say they will keep it that way).

I also think that the network looks at what is Bachelorette material very differently than from what the US version does. Based on the fact that Heather is such a huge viewer favorite and has been from the getgo and the audience has fallen in love with her so I still think the gig is her if she wants it.

Heather's whole edit from Ep 1 has been about finding love and the one and if that ends in heartbreak then it is a perfect setup for next Bette so she gets her happy ending like Sam Frost did and also the audience gets to follow her story and get a happy ending.

I don't use the US version as a guide for what Aussie bach/bette do as Sam Frost is an indication to me that whichever person the producers and network like the most is who they will want as lead. And it is quite evident that the producers and network love Heather and that Heather is a viewer favorite only adds to her appeal.

Yes I wanted Sam frost to be the bette anyway, but she was slightly different towards heather based on how they are portrayed. Keep in mind it's not the public that choose who wins his heart. So no matter how much people are on Team Heather, he may choose Snez or Lana. I just don't see Heather being with him in the finale. As compared to Snez or Lana. I definitely will be shocked if Heather is F1. Really doubt it. As for bette, it is to early to decide. But I definitely right now at this moment probably it will change later, see heather as F1 or Bette16
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:48 pm

HodanG wrote:Yes I wanted Sam frost to be the bette anyway, but she was slightly different towards heather based on how they are portrayed. Keep in mind it's not the public that choose who wins his heart. So no matter how much people are on Team Heather, he may choose Snez or Lana. I just don't see Heather being with him in the finale. As compared to Snez or Lana. I definitely will be shocked if Heather is F1. Really doubt it. As for bette, it is to early to decide. But I definitely right now at this moment probably it will change later, see heather as F1 or Bette16
I don't see Heather as F1 at all. I believe she is F4.

I actually see Heather's edit as very similar to Sam Frost = frontrunner, we know the most about each girl's background (hard upbringing, loss, pain, not fitting in, etc), has own theme music, is "The Heather Show" ("Life of Sam Frost" theme), and then heartbreak. The only difference now is the heartbreak happens on the show instead of post-show. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Very true.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Hrrmmm... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think Sarah could be the winner. Sam took her on a 3rd SD and I wondered about that at the time as to why she got a 3rd SD instead of Nina (getting 2nd SD) or Rachel (getting a 1st SD) - and I wondered if Sarah was his front-runner and he took her on the 3rd date as a way of reassuring himself that he was picking the right girl. Sam has a history of taking a girl on a SD and then sending her home that very same episode (can't think of names offhand, but there were at least 2 girls he did this to) so I think that if he'd been testing his decision and something didn't feel right, I think he would've just sent Sarah home. He doesn't seem to beat around the bush, this guy.

Although the psychic predicted Sarah f3, but this could be a throw-off because he is too close to her and if he said she was f2 or f1 (even if he was vague about the actual winner) then it could be seen too much as inside info. Plus she does conveniently live in Melb and she is quite mature and has fairy refined tastes and demeanour. But then there's also that interview that she did re the having kids issue, but this too could be a red herring, as she said she wanted them in like 2yrs after a bit of travel and living with the guy. Well 2yrs isn't THAT long for Sam to wait, heck it takes a good part of 1 year to cook the baby! And if there's an engagement and a wedding in there somewhere then 2yrs will just fly by.

And the Snez thing with the logistics of distance and Sam being in Sydney often, that's a pretty big ask for Snez to keep flying across the country every 2 weeks or whatever. I dunno, that sort of seems a bit off to me.

Is there anything that proves Sarah isn't F1?
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy