SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Michdealm wrote:These shows are all about ratings. If Heather goes after the HTDs then I don't see much interest left in the remaining episodes.
If, however, Heather is in the finale then they are guaranteed a massive audience. So many people care about how far Heather goes.

I agree and that's why the Heather F4-scenario bothers me. Why build a story that ends like that. It's like killing the protagonist. JMO

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Michdealm wrote:These shows are all about ratings. If Heather goes after the HTDs then I don't see much interest left in the remaining episodes.

If, however, Heather is in the finale then they are guaranteed a massive audience. So many people care about how far Heather goes.

They already got the ratings because of the "Heather Show".
After HTDs and if Heather leaving at F4 with a week or so left, people will be upset since she is the viewers favorite.

This is exactly why I believe there is no ATFR.
It is also why I believe they are pushing The Bachelorette and having it air straight away (and get viewers ready for a redemptive love story since they experienced heartbreak with Heather).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Message to who reads ... HI! girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 2498057887 yes, I swore to not watch The Bachelor again ... and no, it's not because Heather leaves before ... or because I'm a woman ... but because I'm done with the franchise ... I was done with USA version and I'm done with Aussie now too ... it irritates me, annoys me and disappoints me with their tricks ... so all positive.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm sorry but if Heather is let go at f4 I have respect for Sam for not actually stringing her along to the f2 to dump her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 pm

happygolucky wrote:Message to who reads ... HI! girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 2498057887 yes, I swore to not watch The Bachelor again ... and no, it's not because Heather leaves before ... or because I'm a woman ... but because I'm done with the franchise ... I was done with USA version and I'm done with Aussie now too ... it irritates me, annoys me and disappoints me with their tricks ... so all positive.
bestbud! Please watch first season of Bachelorette Sam Frost.
I think first seasons are always more about the love story for AU and NZ.
I don't think we will be disappointed in Sam Frost's final choice.

Sam Frost's thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Welcome1 Michdealm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:07 am

If Heather leaves at F4 and after HTD, then they are definitely highlighting this already based on the promo.
The freezeframe is of Sam on his HTD with Heather (denim shirt).
And Heather talking in VO about genuinely knowing there is something between herself and Sam.
Looks like if she goes F4, then it can explain why, in Ep 1 promo, Heather is heard saying "I am speechless, I don't even know what to say to you right now".
I think viewers will be stunned if/when she is F4 and let go.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:26 am

I just noticed that whenever Sam is nerve he takes a deep breathe before he speaks.

I agree AAL. She was blindsided and its more evident via the HTD screencaps posted. I would love for Sam to explain what happened. He exit from the show will be interesting for sure.

Lana's arrival really did shake things up.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:50 am

Thanks for the friendly welcome! I am so sad about Heather. I really thought there was a connection on both sides. Seems they fooled us. Still hoping this is not the case but I am not really looking forward to the shows next week.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:15 am

Anyone else notice when the cattiness and drama with the girls comes on Heather goes away from it all? In this episode Sam took Heather away and then the drama/cattiness ensued.

This happened with Art and Matilda. She was always out of the drama and Art would take her at CP and talk to her while drama ensued. Too bad Sam only shares a birthday with Art. Art really sets the standard.

I wouldn't be surprised if whatever Sam talked to Heather about they couldn't air it because it was more of the same (Sam reassuring Heather or worse, telling her how much he likes her). He's done it so much already that doing so before letting her go at F4 would be overkill.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:28 am

Agree, I think Heather has become the protagonist of this story, so I can not see she being dump! The disappointment would be HUGE! And would only harm future seasons.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:50 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I would be ok with Snezana as his chosen one, but I still can't see why TPTB would highlight a heartbreak. So far Emily and Sara has gotten a gift from Sam. I truly believe that he is waiting to give Heather, Snez and Lana one too.

Glowworm..I think girls who got the gift will not be the one. It has been the case in previous season too. If I am not mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy