SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:05 am

Finally caught up on the episodes:

Heather and Sam: I love them together, LOVE them. Though to be fair, I love Heather when she's not with him as well. Shes fun, smart, lives for every moment and doesn't sweat the small stuff. They're very natural together.

Lana and Sam: He is into her, no doubt. But, as Katiebelle said "she's coming across a little calculated". Nothing she says seems natural, it's like she's saying and doing all the right things, but does she actually mean them?

With Heather, you know she says what she means and means what she says! Heather is authentic, Lana is not. (from what I've seen)

Sam would have a very different life with each of these woman, it all comes down to what he wants.
IF he wants chilled, laid-back, fun partner, who is more than capable of holding a serious, intelligent conversation - Heather is the one
IF he wants glitz, glam partner - Lana is the one. (to be fair, she is also pretty intelligent)

I do like them both, but they're very different woman.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:10 am

I really can't get Sam now, I mean Heather, Snez, Sarah, Nina, these original girls are all genuine, down to earth, and except maybe Sarah, they are all very funny too, but Lana is in a different spectrum I think. As many of you said it, she seems calculated and rehearsed, how can Sam likes those original four, as well as a totally different type as in Lana? I don't know.

Lana may have a great smile and a very sweet voice, but it looks too Barbie for me liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:17 am

I think Sam would feel very comfortable with someone like Lana. Given the suburbs where his gym is located, I would think she has a similar style to his gym clients and many of the mothers of the kids at his gym. Not disputing that he is more himself with Heather, just that he is also immediately comfortable with a Lana.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 am

For those who haven't watched this clip yet of Sam from yesterday talking about Heather... it's in the SM sleuthing thread and well.. just watch and post thoughts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 am

*sigh* how confusing is this season...!!!

Hi everyone Smiley I haven't posted since Blakes train-wreck of a series came to its grinding halt - but I have been lurking around the board reading all of your fab insights and sleuthing when I've had a little bit of time up my sleeve this year. You've all been utterly amazing in your sleuth skills, yet again!

I've been Team Heather from when she first got out of the Limo, I just love her warmth, ease and quirkiness. I've been wanting her to 'win' all this time, but just in the last week I'm kinda not so sure anymore. I'm a bit worried she might end up hurt, because she really seems to be falling for Sam. And lately I've been questioning his true motives for going on the show..

There was the article a few weeks ago where he talked about his business and how going on TB would promote that, and his plans to open a heap of new Gyms... In the article he came across as more focussed on getting exposure to further his career and wallet, than finding love. I dunno, it kinda made me feel uneasy. And now with Lana there, and her being perfectly placed socially to get him into the right circles... Just seems too convenient.

I do think final 2 will be Heather and Lana - and with them being worlds apart in what they can offer, I think his choice will clearly show what he is really on the show for. Heather, love. Lana, career.. Hmmm, don't get me wrong, Lana seems very nice, but from her little screen interviews she talks more about making ground, and catching up, etc, rather than how she thinks she and Sam fit or have in common. Seems too much like a competition to her, than a genuine search for lasting love. Hoh I think I am rambling, laugh out loud lots going round in my head, but as long as Heather doesn't end up a casualty of this game..
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:36 am

welcomeback ellmack

We are on the same [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] train here full of hope and terror!
I also have doubts about Sam and his motives... I guess TWT.
But from this edit and how he reacts to Heather and even just a day or two ago how he reacted when he heard her calling him "partner"?
If he is not with Heather I feel really sorry for his F1 b/c that man sounded giddy with excitement just hearing her speak.

Basically, I am here for the Heather Show beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:57 am

Thanks AAL handwave

Yeah that 'partner' reaction clip is the only thing that's giving me hope right now! He does look very much like a smitten kitten and the way he just can't sit still really shows there's gotta be something in it... Well, I hope! And you're so right, if his F1 isn't Heather then that clip should make whoever is, a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable. Embarassed

I also don't see why Heather would even refer to him as her partner unless he was. I mean, what reason would there be? If she's not his F1 then that only makes her look obsessed/delusional/stalker-ish... Unless the producers got her to do it, to keep the rumour mill flying? And both Sam and his F1 were in on it? But I really don't see Heather as the sort to go along with that. And then that still doesn't explain Sams giddy reaction...
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:21 am

ellmack wrote:I also don't see why Heather would even refer to him as her partner unless he was. I mean, what reason would there be? If she's not his F1 then that only makes her look obsessed/delusional/stalker-ish... Unless the producers got her to do it, to keep the rumour mill flying? And both Sam and his F1 were in on it? But I really don't see Heather as the sort to go along with that. And then that still doesn't explain Sams giddy reaction...

When I originally heard Heather say that I assumed she meant finding a friend and partner on the show while they were filming. Technically they're all his partners that he's dating. Never thought she'd give anything like that away and as a result I just assumed she was referring to her time on the show when she said that comment.

Heather's interview comments didn't tell me anything...however Sam's reaction to her comments may have.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:29 am

ellmack hi  pleasure to "meet" you.

I wish I could reassure you all, but I can't, though I have no doubt ... not after all that this edit is showing us ... yes, the storyline is trying to "tell" us that there's a strong friendship, but no passion, hence the small "reassuring" kisses, the distance between when they sit ... such a contrast with other "connections" where he goes for the pash and they sit closely next to each other, where kisses and flirting swap the "friendly conversations" with Heather ... but then we get those quick seconds of him greeting and kissing Heather on the cheek (while we don't get to see that with others, although I'm sure he did it - to be even), searching for her look when he says something meaningful/important, responding only to her "commentaries" when in group - so he is attentive of what she says/does (again, it's what they show us, not saying that he doesn't make funny comebacks with others too) ... it's those little things that keep on giving.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:19 am

about next RC ... if I'm not shooting in the dark, I think he chooses not to eliminate anyone ... but in all honesty, I believe he would send Rachel2 home ...since they have nothing in common (and I don't believe he's attracted to her) ... and maybe he was supposed to send Nina before Rachel2 ... but he doesn't want to, while Rachel is the "next Emily" of the story, the one who gives snarky comments and makes people uncomfortable (which is all for fun and I bet she'll take it better than Emily) ... and then there are number of episodes to be filmed ... and so comes some "excuse" why he wants to keep the girls to make the "right decision".
So in the episodes from 11 to 13 .. we'll see from 6 to 5 girls ... arriving to the episode 14 - with 4 women and their HTD. There's a lot of GDs and SDs that we didn't get to see in the 1st preview.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:46 am

happygolucky wrote:about next RC ... if I'm not shooting in the dark, I think he chooses not to eliminate anyone ... but in all honesty, I believe he would send Rachel2 home ...since they have nothing in common (and I don't believe he's attracted to her) ... and maybe he was supposed to send Nina before Rachel2 ... but he doesn't want to, while Rachel is the "next Emily" of the story, the one who gives snarky comments and makes people uncomfortable (which is all for fun and I bet she'll take it better than Emily) ... and then there are number of episodes to be filmed ... and so comes some "excuse" why he wants to keep the girls to make the "right decision".
So in the episodes from 11 to 13 .. we'll see from 6 to 5 girls ... arriving to the episode 14 - with 4 women and their HTD. There's a lot of GDs and SDs that we didn't get to see in the 1st preview.

Does anyone know how many episodes are there for the season?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:50 am

There's only speculation that there are 6 more episodes - so 16, considering that Osher said no WTA and no ATFR, except maybe they might do the reunion ... maybe... who knows when ... and then right the week after the FRC starts the Bachelorette.
epi.14 (09/10) - HTD - F4 - eliminated -1 > F3
epi.15 (09/16) - FD - F3 - eliminated -1> F2
epi.16 (09/17) - MTP + LCD - FRC > F1
then Bachelorette would start on 23-24th September ... or I counted poorly

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy