SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:12 am

Sarah on second single date at bach pad

AEF

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:13 am

Yup, poor Heather.

Sarah is the second to visit his house.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:17 am

Sarah loves her wine

Go girl :winkie:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:20 am

First kiss for Sarah.

I think Heather will get the last 2date.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:21 am

Sarah knowing exactly which wine was which was funny to watch, they had a lot of good banter on their date. I can definitely see her in the F3 IMO, he seemed really into her (I also found it hilarious how he kept hinting that he wanted to kiss her and she prioritised finishing her glass of wine first!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:22 am

Anyone beside me wondering what was happening under that blanky? Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:24 am

AmyB wrote:Sarah knowing exactly which wine was which was funny to watch, they had a lot of good banter on their date. I can definitely see her in the F3 IMO, he seemed really into her (I also found it hilarious how he kept hinting that he wanted to kiss her and she prioritised finishing her glass of wine first!)

That was cute indeed. I thinks she's well off hence knowing the different wines.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:27 am

I'm glad Emily will be off my tv screen this week.

She's delusional.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 am

Lana looks gorgeous! She seems very sweet and down to earth. There's also some very orchestral music playing as she walks down to him which I don't recall hearing before, which is interesting (I remember Sam had her own music last year). Sam said they have an instant connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 am

@oshergunsberg
That dress Lana! You're a dish. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:33 am

My husband thinks Lana is 'hot' and nice - does not normally comment. She came across really well, strong, strong entrance

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:36 am

Lana got a long intro vid and is coming across beautifully. If she does end up F1, I'm glad she at least seems like an awesome woman. Looking forward to seeing more, she really hit it off effortlessly with Sam. Comes across more confident than Heather.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy