SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 am

For sure your speculation of mini dates will occur at Blue Mountains if aligned with Blake's season: Lisa Hyde got the horse riding, Louise got the mountain top, Jess got the massage, Sam Frost got the tea date and Zoe got some date that involved sitting outside, don't remember the specifics. They showed not more than 5-7mins for each date. I think Sam Frost's was the longest since the producers wanted to show the love story between her and Blake. Yep I do expect that Blue Mountain date to be very telling as to who is F1 when it's done.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:14 am

mercieme wrote:For sure your speculation of mini dates will occur at Blue Mountains if aligned with Blake's season: Lisa Hyde got the horse riding, Louise got the mountain top, Jess got the massage, Sam Frost got the tea date and Zoe got some date that involved sitting outside, don't remember the specifics. They showed not more than 5-7mins for each date. I think Sam Frost's was the longest since the producers wanted to show the love story between her and Blake. Yep I do expect that Blue Mountain date to be very telling as to who is F1 when it's done.

Yeah, what they did last season is what is making me think that. I'm not saying the hot tub scene doesn't happen at a later date, but I think there is the possiblity it does happen at the Blue Mountains (especially when there are a heap of romantic spa type things there).

I still don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that Sarah wins either. She has strong feelings for him already and from the opening promo it appears their relationship goes a long way. It would also be very easy for him to hide given they're both in Melbourne and while Sam said he hadn't been in contact with Snez or Heather since filming finished he did allude that he had spoken to the F1. Lana obviously makes the most sense given Sam deleted the pic from Sydney but I think Sarah might go further than both Heather and Snez.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 am

Yes on Sarah being a dark horse, I just love how much of an underdog she is, hopefully she gets considered for the next bachelorette. The only thing that makes me doubtful she might F1 is the SM timeline that AAL put together...as everyone has said, wish we knew exactly how long they filmed for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:22 am

lozzatron wrote:If the hot tub scene happens at the Blue Mountains though I don't think that would make it a third single date. I have a theory they go out there, probably do a few group things then Sam spends time with them all individually (kisses with Sarah and Heather - hence the same shirt - and maybe the hot tub with Snez + stuff with Lana and Nina).
mercieme wrote:That hot tub season is a bit questionable....IMO it's always reserved for FD in most of the franchise series and not always for the F1, I think either Dani or Alysha got this in Art's reason IIRC. But y'all could be right that the hot tub is Blue Mountain though, maybe they switched it up.
I just watched Blake's F5 Blue Mountains episode (it is Ep 16 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here is what happened that makes this theory possible, including the hottub scene:

1) Blake went on a GD with all 5 girls and then had SQT with Louise (she was F3).

2) Next days were mini-SDs shown in this order with:
Zoe = F5 (picnic, she went home this ep)
Lisa = F2 (horse riding)
Jess = F4 (massage and hottub)
Sam = F1 (tea date)

3) Jess (F4) = hottub date
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still, it does seem like Snez in hottub may be a FD. But the possibility of a hottub date in Blue Mountains is not to be ignored since there was one last season (and the script seems the same, white rose and newcomers).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks AAL for bring the caps from Blake's season over, I thought Jess got only the massage, I guess they got the hot tub as well...so yeah very likely that Snez's hot tub could be at blue mountain then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 am

What is making me now question whether Snez would even be F1 (even without Lana and SM suggesting Lana is F1) is that Snez's edit has been so physical. We barely get much shown other than the physical (kiss during CP, kiss on GP, kiss being discussed by girls, etc), even after she got 2nd SD it was still so much about the physical and now based on s/caps again the physical is shown with Snez in a hottub?

I am starting to question who may be in F3 (other than Lana) again. Hmmm...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:33 am

Well the producers are showing what they want us to perceive per Sam the bachie, right? I still I am waiting for the person that has the Sam Frost kind of edit that is the Cinderella love story, no one in my opinion so far....so we will see if that changes with Lana when she gets in.

Also how do you know that Lana makes F3? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:37 am

Lana gets to F3 based on her SD spoiled by DM (here). Since we (as best we can) know filming ended mid-May, Lana was on a SD (FD) with Sam on May 6, so the week prior to FRC which makes her in F3.

Interestingly, Lana's FD was filmed north of Sydney, so no real travel for FD (may have to do with Sam Frost Bachelorette filming starting that same month). Blue Mountains are near Sydney too so it seems like all the filming takes place near Sydney this season then.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:44 am

Ok thanks, I guess that date spoiled in DM was most likely Lana's Fantasy Date then, the plot thickens for the original girls....I still think Sarah somehow makes F3 because she is a good contender for the bachelorette, we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:51 am

So if that was Lana's f3 date does that mean she only got 1 date this season?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:57 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So if that was Lana's f3 date does that mean she only got 1 date this season?

I would guess so plus the other GDs she is on...except maybe there are other caps missing. Do we know how many episodes in total this season including the final rose ceremony?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What is making me now question whether Snez would even be F1 (even without Lana and SM suggesting Lana is F1) is that Snez's edit has been so physical. We barely get much shown other than the physical (kiss during CP, kiss on GP, kiss being discussed by girls, etc), even after she got 2nd SD it was still so much about the physical and now based on s/caps again the physical is shown with Snez in a hottub?

I am starting to question who may be in F3 (other than Lana) again. Hmmm...

Yeah the edit certainly doesn't point to Snez being F1 IMO. There's been way too much emphasis on the physical (they've shown Sam saying it so many times) and it seems that isn't going away with the spa.

However I'm trying not to read anything into the edit. It's too weird this year. To me the edit points to Heather being the F1 easily but from SM and interview it appears extremely unlikely that is the case. I seriously don't know what they're doing with that. I mean even if Lana is F1 (which looking at the post show evidence is most likely) why spend so much time focussing on Heather and her relationship with Sam? It's so confusing.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy