SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 am

I am fine with him having an emotional connection with Heather but totally not fine with him keeping Snezana there for a long time instead of with her daughter solely for his physical connection.

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 am

see2love wrote:I am fine with him having an emotional connection with Heather but totally not fine with him keeping Snezana there for a long time instead of with her daughter solely for his physical connection.
IA. It's not cool at all.
Somehow though I get the impression that Sam is someone who wants to explore every connection he feels (no matter if physical or emotional) to see if this person is the one at the end.
Always sucks if that person gets dragged to F2 no matter who they are.
Kaitlyn was another one who kept Nick for the physical connection but said knew she already had found her husband the first day.

I am hopeful though that we will see more of a connection and conversation on their next single date.
I think it is quite telling that Sam has gone straight to having another single date with Snez so he must be wanting to build on the physical and see what else is there.
If it is just physical then sadly I think he's got a case of big head vs small head syndrome going on (or it could be a case of lust vs love as Jacinda faved a tweet that said this about Snez).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 am

Preview for Ep 8

Will one Bachlorette's little kiss ruffle feathers? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] returns 7.30 tomorrow on TEN! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:09 pm

I don't know how to post the videos from the twitter ... but here is a longer preview:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(and if someone knows how to post it directly here, please do ... and PM me how, thanks)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:34 am

There was just an ad for the "intruders", so Lana and the other girl arrive next week (the ad only showed the two of them, so I assume there aren't any extra girls).

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 am

Rachel went home!

Lifestyle epi. 8 recap
Popsugar epi. 8 recap
News.au epi. 8 recap
Rosie epi.8 recap

dan debuf ‏
@dandebuf 3 minutes ago
SAM WOOD ON @DANANDMAZ TMRW!
we’ll chat about emily. maybe star wars. we’ll probs hug. just listen.

Osher is having live Q&A on Facebook ... unfortunately it keeps blocking the streaming, so i can't follow ... but who can, please:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 am

Does anyone know how I can livestream Bachelor episodes? I am watching from abroad.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:23 pm

Haven't read anything yet, I'm currently watching the episode (link and video is posted in Links thread).

1) GD
So far, I am very impressed with Sam on the GD. Emily is such a piece of work! And that is not edit. She's a mean girl and very egotistical. On their SQT Emily's true colours showed and I could tell Sam was feeding her questions to get more info on who she is (this guy has very, very good instincts on people!). When Emily talked bad about Nina (calling her fake and she's the loser, etc) and Sam said he is worried about Nina and pretty much was taking Nina's side... Sam basically let it be known he is not into Emily. Yay!
.... So Heather has now been the only girl on every single GD? Interesting.

2) Talk about "the kiss"
Emily is just rude/jealous. Move on girl. Heather's response to Nina telling about Snez kissing Sam at the GD was hilarious! "Go Snez, cop a feel, get in there!" Love it! Makes me think, yes she'd be heartbroken if she is not F1 but she'd be super supportive to whomever is if it's not her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Just watched today's episode and i love Snez and Sam's date. That was cute!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:10 pm

3) SD with Snez
Watching Snez's date. So romantic and sexy!! The theme of exotic and mysterious continues.
I found it interesting how Sam told her she looks at him differently in a group setting (like she isn't interested in him at all) than with him 1on1 and that he's going with the looks she gives him 1on1. Which he should, but interesting observation he is making. I think, honestly, Snez is not as into Sam. Take the show away and I just don't know if dorky Sam is her type. She commented on his clothes (which is not how he dresses in real life) and how she loved it. This is a very sophisticated woman who indeed wants the sweet life as she should. I also think that she appeals to Sam b/c she is so different from his base personality of dorkiness. Even her reaction the Star Wars dessert wasn't dorkiness, it was still sexiness. Sam is a romantic but he's also a dork who is more into beer and sports than stepping out the pages of GQ or something (which Snez said). Even with the fun flirting (initiated by Sam) there's the dorky fun missing. I couldn't see Snez with a guy who just posted a photo on his IG this week with food in his face and being a dork. There's many layers to Sam, but the dorky one is his base personality and I feel like he is trying to fit into an "ideal" with Snez that's not who he is in the real world. I don't think Snez has gotten to know the real Sam. In fact, if it wasn't for Heather's date where Sam said Heather just "gets" him, I wouldn't even know who the real Sam is (although his SM aligns with how he was on Heather's date).

4) CP
Sam only talked to Heather. This means every single CP we have seen Sam talk to Heather and she has been on every group date. The only girl who has. The edit so far is showing us Sam with Heather on every episode. Lovely to actually hear Heather tell Sam that her closest person in the house is Sam (which she said in interviews) and he said, move in. I would think, strange as it sounds, that when it comes to not hurting someone, Sam would let Heather go much sooner than he would Snez who is a mom. And if he doesn't let Heather go by F2? I can't see how she isn't F1.

5) RC
Sam used this RC to make a statement. If there were not intruders coming in, then Snez, Heather, Sarah and Nina would be F4. Heather got the first rose. He was letting her get reassurance/validation. And Nina getting one before Emily? Emily should have figured it out. All the kissing aside from her SD (which she has gone on an on about on her IG which I am just embarrassed for her that she has done) Sam is just not that into Emily. No wonder Emily is sour grapes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:3) SD with Snez
Watching Snez's date. So romantic and sexy!! The theme of exotic and mysterious continues.
I found it interesting how Sam told her she looks at him differently in a group setting (like she isn't interested in him at all) than with him 1on1 and that he's going with the looks she gives him 1on1. Which he should, but interesting observation he is making. I think, honestly, Snez is not as into Sam. Take the show away and I just don't know if dorky Sam is her type. She commented on his clothes (which is not how he dresses in real life) and how she loved it. This is a very sophisticated woman who indeed wants the sweet life as she should. I also think that she appeals to Sam b/c she is so different from his base personality of dorkiness. Even her reaction the Star Wars dessert wasn't dorkiness, it was still sexiness. Sam is a romantic but he's also a dork who is more into beer and sports than stepping out the pages of GQ or something (which Snez said). Even with the fun flirting (initiated by Sam) there's the dorky fun missing. I couldn't see Snez with a guy who just posted a photo on his IG this week with food in his face and being a dork. There's many layers to Sam, but the dorky one is his base personality and I feel like he is trying to fit into an "ideal" with Snez that's not who he is in the real world. I don't think Snez has gotten to know the real Sam. In fact, if it wasn't for Heather's date where Sam said Heather just "gets" him, I wouldn't even know who the real Sam is (although his SM aligns with how he was on Heather's date).

4) CP
Sam only talked to Heather. This means every single CP we have seen Sam talk to Heather and she has been on every group date. The only girl who has. The edit so far is showing us Sam with Heather on every episode. Lovely to actually hear Heather tell Sam that her closest person in the house is Sam (which she said in interviews) and he said, move in. I would think, strange as it sounds, that when it comes to not hurting someone, Sam would let Heather go much sooner than he would Snez who is a mom. And if he doesn't let Heather go by F2? I can't see how she isn't F1.

5) RC
Sam used this RC to make a statement. If there were not intruders coming in, then Snez, Heather, Sarah and Nina would be F4. Heather got the first rose. He was letting her get reassurance/validation. And Nina getting one before Emily? Emily should have figured it out. All the kissing aside from her SD (which she has gone on an on about on her IG which I am just embarrassed for her that she has done) Sam is just not that into Emily. No wonder Emily is sour grapes.

She can bring out the sexy in him and he can bring out the dork in her and together they can adorkably sexy! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:50 pm

True, but I don't see it that way. I actually don't think that Snez knows the real Sam. Most of the girls don't. If it wasn't Heather's date I wouldn't even know who Sam was. And I only know who Sam is because he told me and showed me who he is on his date with Heather that it was "all the parts of him".

To me it is not about who "wins" or who I like the most but who has the most viable real world compatibility with the real Sam in the real world, imo, and based on what Sam has said/shown most about him.

If Snez is the one, then they are not showing it to me. The edit from the beginning has been "The Heather Show".
Whether I like it or don't like it doesn't matter to me and because it is obvious is not a reason to have doubt for doubts sake since I have learned from this franchise the past few years that the obvious edit is par for the course. And the more obvious it is, is usually because it was something that happened on Ep 1 and continued. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy