SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm pretty sure Sarah goes home before Snezana based on AAL social media findings.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 pm

Right ... group date with kids ... I also didn't recognize the other blonde ... and i forgot to consider Rachel...
But now that I'm looking at the "schedule" ... I think either we have 1 woman less by the week 5, maybe in week 4 there are 2 women sent home ... or I don't know ... something doesn't add up ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think my list needs to be corrected!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Do you see:
Heather, Nina, Sarah, Snezana, mystery blonde, Lana?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Yes I see the same thing! Looks like Lana isn't the only new girl who stays.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Oh that's awesome! Definitely new girls on the show so that bodes better that there may be less controversy with Lana not being someone Sam knew before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm

So ... I tried to correct my list but I keep hitting same problem with the numbers, so please help ... what do you think:
- by episode 10 = week5 ... 5 favorite go on a dinner GD date - with the normal count "-1w/RC" there would be 6 women left from the original cast... and most likely new girls join in ... but would only 1 girl from the original cast be left out of a GD?
- either there are more girls sent home at 1 RC (week 4 or 5 or 6 or 7)?
- can we assume those 2 new girls are the only addition (1 blonde, 1 brunette)
- don't know how many episodes/weeks ... would they stop airing on Wednesday or would they stop with Thursday ... as the whole week?
- do the Home Town Dates happen in 2 episodes, would both episodes be in the same week?
- will there be WTA?
... seriously scratch  ... now I'm even more confused Embarassed ... I want answers! hissyfit :tissuebox ... I don't think I'm handling this season well giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:30 pm

The Hola works for epi.5 ... so you can enjoy!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:42 pm

happygolucky wrote:The Hola works for epi.5 ... so you can enjoy!
Running to go watch now!

Maybe we can live post and plan to watch the episodes together sometime and post on here? Too bad it isn't live streamed. Guess recaps are good too. Excited!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:53 pm

I would love that AAL... I still haven't installed block-adds (forgot the name) ... and I have a problem with my internet connection, so it takes a lot of time to upload to watch ... right now it started running again ... I'm watching Nina's date of setting the record ...
are you watching?

What surprises me ... that girls say they don't know much about Sam ... like Nina just asked him on their 1on1 ... in this 5th episode ... "why is he there?" ... what are these people talking at the CP? Don't you go and ask that question (if you really want to know) at the beginning... and they had 3 CPs behind them already, 4 if I count the 1st night (that I understand is an ice-breaker). Rachel saying that all she knows about Sam is his first name ... is just ... well, disappointing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:09 pm

HGL if you are using Chrome you can add the "Adblock" extension to Chrome.
It is free and no problems whatsoever.
It will also make watching faster and browsing easier since no ads or viruses.

If using Firefox, the extension is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Now ... Nina told the girls about the date... and everybody is happy, cheering and applauding to Nina for kissing Sam ,for Sam kissing Nina, for a kiss that goes into GB, a great date that ended very late at night (later than Heather's) ... so all the girls are content ... RIGHT! ... do they even feel anything for the guy... not a slightest wish to be his one and only... no, they are content that he is having a blast with another girl? RIGHT ... and then Heather is the jealous one, a crazy-eyes one ... whose face drops and really digs him ... as if that is a criticism. Right. Because a girl like her could never interest Sam, so they are laughing in her face. Right?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Just watched the episode. I liked Heather the 1st few episodes but not anymore. She just whines and whines and whines and gives the bitch face. She spends all her time worrying about what the other women are saying, doing or feeling. give it a rest! He is there to date other people too. I said it before that she feels very entitled and she does even more so now.
Sam was the one who talked about wanting fireworks and not friendship and the girls were only discussing what he said. Sam may well change his mind and decide he likes the slow burn of friendship progressing to lovers and ultimately choose Heather, but until then, Heather should chill.

I miss Snezana in this episode, only saw a glimpse of sam hugging her after her team lost, and a quick hug at the CP. I also noticed she was not there when the friend/ chemistry discussion was going on so I can assume she had her SQT with Sam that was not shown
If he is into Heather as you all predicted and he knew from the get go, id respect him if he send Snez home to her daughter rather than keep her around to make up numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:32 pm

O/T: I am thinking that Hola unblocks the video per timezone? Because it is not working for me.

Is it working for anyone else on PT or ET time?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy