SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:37 am

I'm following on twitter ... it's hilarious to read through people's tweets what they are experiencing ...one of my faves.
So it's tomorrow that one walks away ... not today... OK... great... then there's still hope for Jacinda to be on. (fingers crossed)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:46 am

Sandra without a rose. Someone leaves tomorrow night before RC, Bec saying she just wants answers so guess above about Bali could be correct

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:52 am

Yeah, I hope that's the whole "scoop" that got into the media ... Bec will ask Sam about Bali ... and she will walk out - I imagine - I'm hoping ... or someone else ...but i hope Jaci has at least 1 date ... I want to see her shine!
Rosie recap epi.5
news.com recap epi.5
Can't watch the episode with Hola yet, does anyone know how long it takes that the TB.au site unblocks it? There are also many extra scenes on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: @TheBachelorAU 1 hour ago Which Bachelorettes make the top ten?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:18 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who is this in the bubble but it's brutal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is Heather I believe who got knocked over brutally.

Can't watch the episode with Hola yet, does anyone know how long it takes that the TB.au site unblocks it? There are also many extra scenes on.
I think it takes a while (usually 12 hours or so in my experience) and sometimes I just watch the following day. Really wish they had live stream like NZ and Canada bach shows.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:31 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:*Edited post* Found the episode summary/guides Katiebelle posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ep 1: n/a

Ep 2: After an epic first night, the Bachelorettes have settled into the mansion and gather in the kitchen for the arrival of the first date card. Which lucky lady has won Sam's heart for date number 1?

Ep 3: In a new twist, it is the Bachelorettes deciding who goes on tonight's first single date. Unable to vote for themselves, it comes down to a question of voting with strategy, or voting from the heart.

Ep 4 During a group date at the beach, the Bachelor puts our beauties through their paces in a mini-ironman and one brave Bachelorette will have to conquer a few demons in order to make a good impression.

Ep 5: At the group date six bachelorettes battle it out in a soccer match with a difference, but can old rivalries stay off the pitch?

Ep 6: With only ten bachelorettes left, time is running out for Sam to find love. In this episode, the Bachelor takes three girls on three single dates, but there's a hook: they're all the exact same date.

Hello ladies!! Been loving seeing the sleuthing progress- seems like we're in for a great season!!
Here's the summaries for Ep 7 & 8 too.

Episode 7: One lucky Bachelorette gets whisked away to a secluded beachside paradise. After a lengthy wait for some alone time with Sam, her patience is rewarded with a gift that she will treasure forever.

Episode 8: While on a group date at a go-kart track one Bachelorette is a fierce competitor and takes out the prize of alone time with Sam, but can she make a strong impression when she's not behind the wheel?

So looks like Emily gets her single date with jewellery in Ep 7. Strange that there's still no mention of the new girls yet?

Episode 9: Kicking off one of the most dramatic episodes of the season, Sam invites one girl on an exhilarating indoor skydiving date. But will sparks fly or will love come crashing down to earth?

Episode 10: The Bachelor invites five of his favourite ladies to a group dinner... conducted in complete darkness! The novelty of eating in the dark soon gives way when a healthy serving up jealousy is dished up.

Still no mention of newcomer/s. I'm guessing the arrival is next week and just isn't covered in the short tv guide text?
PS: AAL I've been getting the previews from ebroadcast. They seem to always have 2 weeks in advance!

Tonight's episode: Nina's date tonight was nice- I liked how comfortable they were together and they definitely had a spark. I can now see how she could makes top 4/5. (according to AAL's sm sleuthing)

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:32 am

Just saw a preview for tomorrow on channel 10. Looks like the groundhog date is what makes the girls upset.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:43 am

Ep 10 sounds really interesting! Thanks for posting the ep summaries kapiti Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 am

Bec stays ... it seems like she has indoor skydiving date - episode 9.
So there's a real chance that it is Jacinda who decided to leave on her own ... well in that case, I'm actually proud of her (for whatever reason she made her choice).
AAL ...and I though so too. 12 more hours. hissyfit Embarressed! Thanks.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:40 am

I'm guessing Jacinda is the one who leaves tonight.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 am

Thank you Kapiti for the episode descriptions! yes

So based on this...

Week 3
Ep 6: With only ten bachelorettes left, time is running out for Sam to find love. In this episode, the Bachelor takes three girls on three single dates, but there's a hook: they're all the exact same date.
= which three girls?? Any s/caps for preview?
= Jacinda possibly leaving based on SM activity

Week 4
Episode 7:One lucky Bachelorette gets whisked away to a secluded beachside paradise. After a lengthy wait for some alone time with Sam, her patience is rewarded with a gift that she will treasure forever.
= Emily when she gets her jewelry.
Episode 8: While on a group date at a go-kart track one Bachelorette is a fierce competitor and takes out the prize of alone time with Sam, but can she make a strong impression when she's not behind the wheel?
= wondering who is the competitive person?

Week 5
Episode 9: Kicking off one of the most dramatic episodes of the season, Sam invites one girl on an exhilarating indoor skydiving date. But will sparks fly or will love come crashing down to earth?
= Bec from s/caps get this date.
Episode 10: The Bachelor invites five of his favourite ladies to a group dinner... conducted in complete darkness! The novelty of eating in the dark soon gives way when a healthy serving up jealousy is dished up.
= 5 favorites makes me think Heather, Snezana, and Sarah are in this list. That's crazy to put frontrunners on a date like this together but it will certainly show who Sam favors more.

question When does Lana arrive? And does she only arrive or more girls.
So far, no other new girls have been spoiled other than Lana so I have a strange feeling it may be just her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Women still on:
Week 3
epi. 5: 10 (X Sandra)
epi. 6: 9 (X Jacinda)
Week 4
epi. 7: 8 ... Emily's date ... (X prediction: Rachel)
epi. 8: 7 ... GD - maybe Ebru or Jasmin ... (X prediction: Ebru or Jasmin)
Week 5
epi. 9: 6 + 1 ... Bec's date ... Lana joining (X prediction: Ebru or Jasmin or Bec)
epi. 10: 6 ... 5 women on GD predictions: Sarah, Snezana, Heather, Emily, Nina ... Lana 1on1
(X prediction: Nina or Emily or Bec)
Week 6
epi. 11: 5 ... (X prediction: Bec or Nina or Emily)
epi. 12: 4 ... (X prediction: Emily or Bec or Nina)
Week 7
epi. 13:  3  / WTA ... (X prediction: Sarah or Snezana)
epi. 14:  2  / 3 ... (X prediction: the above)
Week 8
epi. 15: 1 - FRC / 2 (X prediction: Lana or Heather)
epi. 16: ATFR    / FRC
Week 9
epi. 17:           ATFR

I believe in episode 9 ... "one of the most dramatic episodes of the season" ... comes Lana
How many weeks/episodes is the show predicted to last?
I know some of you don't agree with my prediction, so please change them however you want.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you Kapiti for the episode descriptions! yes

So based on this...

Week 3
= which three girls?? Any s/caps for preview?
= Jacinda possibly leaving based on SM activity

Week 4
Episode 7:One lucky Bachelorette gets whisked away to a secluded beachside paradise. After a lengthy wait for some alone time with Sam, her patience is rewarded with a gift that she will treasure forever.
= Emily when she gets her jewelry.
= wondering who is the competitive person?

Week 5
= Bec from s/caps get this date.
= 5 favorites makes me think Heather, Snezana, and Sarah are in this list. That's crazy to put frontrunners on a date like this together but it will certainly show who Sam favors more.

question When does Lana arrive? And does she only arrive or more girls.
So far, no other new girls have been spoiled other than Lana so I have a strange feeling it may be just her.
I thought so too because I thought maybe lana comes in because she knew Sam already like nick and wanted to come on the show hence why she goes so far but I don't think it's just lana because that was a picture that was put on one of these threads ( I forgot which one) and it was a group date that had heather, nina, Sarah and then three new girls where on this date as well. There were two brunette that were new and one blonde girl that looked similaR to Sarah but it wasn't sarah because Sarah was on the same date. It was a group date that involved some kids aswell so I think more than one girl comes.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy