SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:19 am

Just caught up on all the episodes. A lot of nice ladies there and the dates are so far so good. He seems to be into Heather, Snezana and Sarah but Heather is the obvious choice at the moment which makes me think she is not F1.
She is kinda the Dani of this season, all fun and doing most of the ITMs. We shall see who ends up as F1 soon enough

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dlewi Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you

dlewi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 am

I think Heather is just another obvious F1 and because of this I think what is obvious is usually exactly what happens. Matilda was an obvious F1 (big time with intro video and FIR) and so far all F1s for all franchises (including FIR Bette US Shawn, etc) have been obvious.
Heather also have Biggest Impression Rose in the White rose, longest limo exit, and intro video...

I don't see Heather as Dani at all. I don't really see anyone as Dani for Sam's season. I think age is a big factor with this.

Also, Dani had no intro video, no first rose, and we never saw her talk to Art meaningfully. Hers was nothing but a physical edit, imo. Plus, Matilda did most of the ITMs, PIs (more than Dani when counting them up), had intro video and first rose. Heather has been shown talking to Sam about meaningful things, including their family/childhood and loss of father, etc... Art also talked to Matilda on his first date about family and lakehouse etc. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Heather is just another obvious F1 and because of this I think what is obvious is usually exactly what happens. Matilda was an obvious F1 (big time with intro video and FIR) and so far all F1s for all franchises (including FIR Bette US Shawn, etc) have been obvious.
Heather also have Biggest Impression Rose in the White rose, longest limo exit, and intro video...

I don't see Heather as Dani at all. I don't really see anyone as Dani for Sam's season. I think age is a big factor with this.

Also, Dani had no intro video, no first rose, and we never saw her talk to Art meaningfully. Hers was nothing but a physical edit, imo. Plus, Matilda did most of the ITMs, PIs (more than Dani when counting them up), had intro video and first rose. Heather has been shown talking to Sam about meaningful things, including their family/childhood and loss of father, etc... Art also talked to Matilda on his first date about family and lakehouse etc. jmo

good points AAL. But would the production really follow the same blueprint for last season? that would be a very lazy job imo. I reckon there is a bit of mixing it up just to make the season refreshing. I still think Heather is too obvious to end up as F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:22 am

^^^^ and she seems to be everywhere in post filming media and so early in the airing too! Way too in your face to believe she is F1 IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:29 am

If last season for Blake hadn't ended up in a huge scandal/controversy I think I would have more doubt. But because it is still a huge problem in AUS and many viewers still complaining about last season I think TPTB will have to be very safe and straightforward if they don't want to upset the audience. I think the drama is in the editing but I don't think real life drama of making it seem like Heather is F1 and she is the fan favorite is going to help in misleading. They already have to set this season up for Sam Frost the Bette and make it believable.

I also think that Sam is the type of lead who just knows what he wants and who he is. He said that "Heather gets me. All the parts of me" on their first date. I think he is a straight shooter and so even with no controversy of last season I think because he is like Art (they are born on the same exact day) I think Sam probably meant it when he said that early on he knew right away who the final girls would be and "when you know you know". So more than anything else, I am just looking at Sam as lead and he himself has stated in many interviews he is not like Blake, doesn't want controversy, etc.

Will have to see, but obvious edits have proven in the last 2 years to be what happens so going with that for now. I think the "it's too obvious" reason for doubt doesn't hold anymore perhaps because we are used to the tricks and sleuthing so we tend to think its so obvious since sleuthing one notices it all more. General audiences I don't think notice this -- especially in only 3 seasons. Will see. Eeek! haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:46 am

So far for me the roles similar to NZ TB are: Heather - Matilda, Sarah - Alysha and here it ends the comparison. Heather just stands out more with her theatricality and her self-deprecating, sarcastic comebacks in ITMs.

Jacinda is the comedy and the voice of reason on the show, not even comparable to Poppy who was always lingering so that Art would give her the attention.

Snezana is unique, because she's a grown-up woman, mature, independent, confident, smart, sensual&sexy and a mother ... and she's the same age as Sam, she isn't "desperate" and she most probably has some "wild" side, so she could be a total package ... but Sam is still a bit of a "kid" himself, despite being a grown-up man and a mature, responsible business owner he likes to have fun and I don't think he is ready to jump straight into a serious relationship "playing house" (he admitted wanting children but not right away) and for some reason I just don't see him "on the same level" with Snezana.

So ... if there is Dani ... it could only be the role reserved for Lana ... the girl who will "hit" Sam so hard, that he will want her among the others in the middle of the season, with whom most probably he will have an intense physical connection (something that lacks with Sarah and we don't get to see with Heather either), he will have lots of fun (all her spoiled dates are fun, outdoorsy activities ... and unlike with Dani, I think she will also challenge him on the intellectual side... Because Lana is beautiful, sounds mature for her age and also sophisticated, so for someone like Sam, who is kinda digging the elegant women (Snezana, Sarah) .. she will likely represent a perfect match of all the things he would like in a woman.

So, IMO, the doubt that will play all season long is whether what Heather and Sam have is enough and can grow from there ...can they reach a point of physical and sexual compatibility since this show doesn't use the "fantasy suite" ... is their connection stronger than anything else from the day 1 and who does Sam see himself taking the adventures with in the future.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:*Edited post* Found the episode summary/guides Katiebelle posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ep 1: n/a

Ep 2: After an epic first night, the Bachelorettes have settled into the mansion and gather in the kitchen for the arrival of the first date card. Which lucky lady has won Sam's heart for date number 1?

Ep 3: In a new twist, it is the Bachelorettes deciding who goes on tonight's first single date. Unable to vote for themselves, it comes down to a question of voting with strategy, or voting from the heart.

Ep 4 During a group date at the beach, the Bachelor puts our beauties through their paces in a mini-ironman and one brave Bachelorette will have to conquer a few demons in order to make a good impression.

Ep 5: At the group date six bachelorettes battle it out in a soccer match with a difference, but can old rivalries stay off the pitch?

Ep 6: With only ten bachelorettes left, time is running out for Sam to find love. In this episode, the Bachelor takes three girls on three single dates, but there's a hook: they're all the exact same date.

Hello ladies!! Been loving seeing the sleuthing progress- seems like we're in for a great season!!
Here's the summaries for Ep 7 & 8 too.

Episode 7: One lucky Bachelorette gets whisked away to a secluded beachside paradise. After a lengthy wait for some alone time with Sam, her patience is rewarded with a gift that she will treasure forever.

Episode 8: While on a group date at a go-kart track one Bachelorette is a fierce competitor and takes out the prize of alone time with Sam, but can she make a strong impression when she's not behind the wheel?

So looks like Emily gets her single date with jewellery in Ep 7. Strange that there's still no mention of the new girls yet?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 am

hi Kapiti. So great you are sleuthing with us all. IA that the date must be Emily's.

Do you have a link for the ep summaries? Been trying to find one for future dates.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 am

thank you Kapiti ...
so yeah, Emily is still on ep. 7 (getting a gift and probably a rose) ... and most likely on ep. 8 too, maybe even 9...
and then maybe in 9th episode we get to see new arrivals (is it plural or just Lana?) ...maybe Emily doesn't like Lana (since Emily is known in some social circles, she may know Lana too)  ... and Emily leaves at the RC of episode 9... or not and maybe the scoop about Emily leaving isn't even correct, or maybe has something to do with Sandra ... just throwing all non-sense out.

So we just had ep. 4: 11 women still in the game
ep. 5: 10 ? (one leaves on her own ... does she come back?) no RC
ep. 6: 9 or 10
ep. 7: 8 or 9
ep. 8: 7 or 8
ep. 9: 6 or 7 > so maybe in the week of 9.-10. episode +1 woman
ep. 10: 5 or 6 > 6 or 7
ep. 11: 4 or 5 > 5 or 6
ep. 12: 3 or 4 > 4 or 5
ep. 13: 2 or 3 > 3 or 4
ep. 14: 1 or 2 > 2 or 3
ep. 15:       > 2
ep. 16:       FRC
ep. 17:       WTA/ATFR - when does TB AUS have WTA?

Do more women leave at the RCs in the upcoming episodes or only "1 woman" per 1 RC?
Because either we get more girls ... or there won't be 20 episodes ... maybe 17 like NZ Bachelor.

Most likely to leave in the next 5 episodes:
Ebru
Rachel
Sandra
Bec
Jasmin
after episodes 9-10, in house stay:
Nina
Emily
Jacinda (hopefully)
Snezana
Sarah
Heather

ETA: I forgot Nina ... but i really don't know where to place her, the one who leaves before 10th episode or after?
So, do Aussies have WTA before FRC, like in USA?
Then it's likely that 2 women will leave at some point at the one RC.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:23 am

I think that schedule is correct, HGL.
They filmed for 12-13 weeks for Sam so I would think with 2 ep/wk we are looking at 16-17 episodes.
I don't think there will be 20 episodes since Blake filmed an extra month (4 months).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:33 pm

I can't wait until the ladies start dwindling down and the non-factors are eliminated so we can she the connections grow with the frontrunners.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy