SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:05 pm

it might not be soooo ridiculous :winkie: MissB, IDK, I really wish Jacinda isn't the one who leaves, without her it's going to be all drama and no comedy.
Heather mentioned in some radio interview that Sam and her talked about his relationships with other women, specifically referring to kisses - or I've imagined it? ... maybe the talk was on the GD (H is there on Gold' team in a plastic ball), maybe after Nina's 1on1 date ... it could be that he knew, not sure if he would say anything to Nina though.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 pm

I've finally caught up and watched ep 3 & 4. I find Sarah to be non-existant since her 1-on-1 but still see her going far. Someone mentioned she gets to the f5? which I think is where she'll get eliminated. It's obvious at this point that Heather and Snezana are the frontrunners and no one comes close. So where does Lana fall into all this? Well, since Lana shows up late I just can't see her being f1. She'll probably last until the f4 or f3 bc how does one fall in love with her and have a connection in such a short span of time? I just don't see it.

The f5 is going to be in no particular order: Sarah, Snezana, Heather, Lana and Emily

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:36 am

I am really looking forward to seeing more of Sam's Dad. He has raised a really good man, Sam has said they are best friends and when Sam revealed this week that his Dad sold the business when his mother died so his father could look after him, I found it so touching.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:09 am

I am really looking to more of Sam's dad too. I actually was tearing up when Sam and Heather were talking about their childhoods and Sam talking about his mom dying from cancer and his dad looking after him. Such a real moment.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:32 am

Sorry for double post.

Was looking to see if there is a pattern with Heather's music.
Seems to be one when she gets roses.
In Ep 1 when Heather gets the white rose and Ep 4 when she gets red rose on her 1on1 date with the kiss....
Heather gets the exact same music both times when getting a rose.
If this happens again, then I think Heather has her own possible F1 music (it's piano and then crescendo orchestra).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am really looking to more of Sam's dad too. I actually was tearing up when Sam and Heather were talking about their childhoods and Sam talking about his mom dying from cancer and his dad looking after him. Such a real moment.

I was also very impressed that they were so open with each other on what was actually their first date. I think the connection between them was instant from the very first night and we are going to be very lucky watching their journey over the next few weeks.

I have also been very impressed with Sam. He's honest and genuine and an all round nice guy. He won't play games and will try hard not to hurt any of the girls feelings. I also like the fact that he has sent girls home after spending one on one time with them - it's like he has very definite ideas of what he is looking for and doesn't want to lead any of them on or give false hope that they will get a second date.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:20 am

Just found a description for episode 6 on the Chanel 10 website.

"With only ten bachelorettes left, time is running out for Sam to find love. In this episode, the Bachelor takes three girls on three single dates, but there's a hook: they're all the exact same date."

That might explain why we have seen so many screencaps for individual dates. My guess that Bec and Emily are on that group date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:21 am

*Edited post* Found the episode summary/guides Katiebelle posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ep 1: n/a

Ep 2: After an epic first night, the Bachelorettes have settled into the mansion and gather in the kitchen for the arrival of the first date card. Which lucky lady has won Sam's heart for date number 1?

Ep 3: In a new twist, it is the Bachelorettes deciding who goes on tonight's first single date. Unable to vote for themselves, it comes down to a question of voting with strategy, or voting from the heart.

Ep 4 During a group date at the beach, the Bachelor puts our beauties through their paces in a mini-ironman and one brave Bachelorette will have to conquer a few demons in order to make a good impression.

Ep 5: At the group date six bachelorettes battle it out in a soccer match with a difference, but can old rivalries stay off the pitch?

Ep 6: With only ten bachelorettes left, time is running out for Sam to find love. In this episode, the Bachelor takes three girls on three single dates, but there's a hook: they're all the exact same date.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Just found a description for episode 6 on the Chanel 10 website.

"With only ten bachelorettes left, time is running out for Sam to find love. In this episode, the Bachelor takes three girls on three single dates, but there's a hook: they're all the exact same date."

That might explain why we have seen so many screencaps for individual dates. My guess that Bec and Emily are on that group date.

Do you have a link for this Katie?  Perhaps we can find the previous ones and post those as well.

AAL - I don't know how! :why:

I really need to learn how to link things and will get my clever techie son to show me. I just went on the Australian Channel 10s website and had a look at their TV guide then copied and pasted.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:40 am

Katie ... just copy the URL (of the site) ... click "Insert a link" icon next to Youtube icon (in quick reply box) ... paste the URL ... if you want to change how it shows in the post, with just a short description you can also write it there ... and then just click "insert" ... and SEND

Episode 5:
At the group date six bachelorettes battle it out in a soccer match with a difference, but can old rivalries stay off the pitch?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:05 am

happygolucky wrote:Katie ... just copy the URL (of the site) ... click "Insert a link" icon next to Youtube icon (in quick reply box) ... paste the URL ... if you want to change how it shows in the post, with just a short description you can also write it there ... and then just click "insert" ... and SEND

Episode 5:
At the group date six bachelorettes battle it out in a soccer match with a difference, but can old rivalries stay off the pitch?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
u

Huh? I'm on an iPad. I can't click. When I highlight the URL it doesn't give me the option to insert a link. Although I'm sure you can do it - I will just have to use handy Google.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:37 am

Does anyone know how many episodes are predicted for this season? ... 20 like last year or 13 like 1st season or 16/17 like the NZ version ... I've read somewhere I can't recall, that we are half a way of the journey... but it doesn't feel like half... more like 1/3.

wikipedia countdown ep/F

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy