SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AEF Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:09 am

Heather just kicked a goal

AEF

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:50 am

OK, I'm curious, does anyone know ... is that's a tattoo on Heather's shoulder blade or something else?
So, the CP kiss apparently did happen tonight ... but I'm still waiting for Hula to work the geo-magic.
On twitter world most people made fun of Heather's facial expressions and her talk about "sexy" ... but also many believe that she is the last one standing, so we'll see how the other half of the season goes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@TheBachelorAU When you're talking to your crush... (can't see emoji)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - since I don't know how to post a GIF

@TheBachelorAU... But we can't look away! :winkie:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:09 am

Thank you HGL for the screencaps!! They are amazing and Sam's face with Heather? That boy is smitten!!

Cannot wait to watch this episode!!
Looks like Girly/Feminine-Heather is out in full-force.
So beautiful to see Sam bring that side out of her!  :Nod:

Looking at Osher's tweets and he is still pro-Heather and Sam. And yes, they do have something so lovely. Undeniable.
‏@oshergunsberg
Heather and Sam have something so lovely.
Will have to compile all of Osher's tweets about Heather (and the other girls) and put into their respective threads - they may be telling/clues.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:38 am

Thanks everyone! I love that quote, so sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you HGL for the screencaps!! They are amazing and Sam's face with Heather? That boy is smitten!!

Cannot wait to watch this episode!!
Looks like Girly/Feminine-Heather is out in full-force.
So beautiful to see Sam bring that side out of her!  :Nod:

Looking at Osher's tweets and he is still pro-Heather and Sam. And yes, they do have something so lovely. Undeniable.
‏@oshergunsberg
Will have to compile all of Osher's tweets about Heather (and the other girls) and put into their respective threads - they may be telling/clues.

Nawww! That is a great tweet and spot on. Enjoying their connection so much!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 am

I've read some articles, recaps, ... and they all keep pointing how this dating show is crazy, polygamous and disrespectful to women ... but then at the same time people comment on Heather's reaction over Sam kissing other women as a super-jealous, crazy, sociopath behavior ... that her expressions are of some old girlfriend who doesn't let you enjoy the night out with your friends ... really?

But since the word "jealousy" does come up quite often lately ... pointed at Heather ... i wonder if they are going to play that card, make her look too jealous for Sam's taste (or anyone's), who doesn't take the game well (salty ever?) ... so either they will promote some episode that she's going to leave (and won't) ... or that Sam questions their compatibility since he is surrounded with women in his professional life (which BTW makes again no sense, since Heather is an "actress" who might have to kiss someone ... professionally) ... but definitely this jealousy theme will be instrumental...

why I fear they will go down similar road as with Shawn and Nick ... and make it into Heather vs. Lana thing ... I really don't like this idea... at all... but then again, I think these are women and despite their hormones, sometimes they can be more clever and prudent how they present themselves ...so we won't have the cat fights or "interrogations of sincerity/intentions".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

‏@oshergunsberg

Nawww! That is a great tweet and spot on. Enjoying their connection so much!
ITA!!! I think Osher is a Sam+Heather fan and for good reason. It is lovely to watch these two!
So enjoying Sam and Heather together. I really see them as such a great fit for each other in the real world.
They can be themselves but when in love (as they seem to be falling for each other) they are all soft and goofy to watch. Adorable!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:39 pm

I love these 2 as well, they are sweet and cute together.
I think I have never seen such connection in any of the US version, this is so romantic to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 pm

2 possibilities:
a) Sam isn't into Heather as much as we think and he is friend-zoning her from now on ... and so they bring more girl on (blonde and brunette ... so there's no obvious preference)
b) Sam is into Heather so much that it's too obvious ... and so they bring more girls on to stir the pot

which one is more believable?

Also ... this blonde that wasn't sleuthed, do you think she goes any far? I'm just wondering if the finale will be blonde vs. brunette ... or 2 brunettes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:33 pm

happygolucky wrote:2 possibilities:
a) Sam isn't into Heather as much as we think and he is friend-zoning her from now on ... and so they bring more girl on (blonde and brunette ... so there's no obvious preference)
b) Sam is into Heather so much that it's too obvious ... and so they bring more girls on to stir the pot

which one is more believable?

Also ... this blonde that wasn't sleuthed, do you think she goes any far? I'm just wondering if the finale will be blonde vs. brunette ... or 2 brunettes
I think option b is the more possible option taking into account interviews by both Heather and Sam and Sam saying he just knew and can't say when he did as that will give it away, etc.

Doesn't mean Heather is F1 but no way I think Heather is friendzoned especially since the kiss at CP (which I cannot wait to see).
That's the first actual kiss at a CP more than just Snezana.

Also, looks like Heather is on almost all group dates when she is not on a single date.
That's a sign of Sam wanting as much time with her as possible.
Matilda had the same thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:00 pm

(source)

I honestly don't know now if she'll be till the end ... but then seeing such an awesome connection that they have ... I can't imagine that she wouldn't be at the very end ... and if she makes it that far ... then I can't really get it how come Sam wouldn't prefer her over someone else (since from the original cast I don't see nothing close to the connection/compatibility S&H have and the new girls could only reach such a peak if there would be a love at the first sight with the new arrival).

Would she leave on her own at some point?
Do you think Sam would get "tired of her" ... stuck in the friend-zone?

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to write "not" ... change of meaning)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:06 pm

I don't think she will leave. I still think she is F1.
Heather said the only way she is going is if he gets rid of her... and Sam seems to not want to do that at all he says "I may not be able to do that at all" and Heather says, "do what" and he says "get rid of you".. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This video clip!!! Sooo amazing! He is so smitten with her and giving her reassurance!
I think he knew from the get go.
The way he kisses her on the cheek is what Art did with Matilda when she expressed her concerns.
And then Sam says that he can imagine how full on it gets for her.
I can totally see now why Heather said that Sam was her best friend in the house in addition to romantic interest.
They talk about everything and he pushes her to tell him what she is thinking/feeling and asks her...
These two are best friends with a spark. It's amazing to me!!  beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible