SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 am

The mere fact that Sam said he didn't know he was missing something until Lana came was a big slap to the other girls.

So if she wasn't there the f1/2 would have been default pick in his head.

As much as I want Sam to pick Heather due to their compatibility during filming he wasn't there yet. I honestly feel Snez was the possible f1 before Lana or before Sam act on his feelings for Heather. After all he did say ''he can see his wife in this room" this was before the date crashers.

Heather is a natural beauty but I'm not seeing the chemistry there yet. Maybe this will happen at the end if F1. It's possible.  She is falling is he? She still calls him mate/dude.  Hugesmile

I think he was able to chase Lana for a period and after realizing that he had more with Heather/Snez picked one as his F1.

I want to see more between these two. In the last episode the theme was"time" all  three talked about it (Lana, Heather and Sam). The edit for the last episode was very interesting if you watch it back.

Btw, Sam would be stupid not to pick Heather.

So is Sam willing to give up his fun and quirky side for Lana or is he willing to give up his other 'unknow' side (yet to decide on how Lana makes him feel) for Heather?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:45 am

ElonM wrote:So is Sam willing to give up his fun and quirky side for Lana or is he willing to give up his other 'unknow' side (yet to decide on how Lana makes him feel) for Heather?

IMO, it's a lot easier to give up something one is not (Sam is not sophisticated) than give up who one is on a daily basis/the core of one's personality (fun and dorky Sam).

Elon, what did you think of Sam's interview he did yesterday and talking about Heather saying he is a "partner"?
I thought the timing of this interview was interesting since it was post-2nd SD with Heather and he talked about her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:46 am

Just watch the video with Sam on KIIS all I can say is Heather has to be F1 or he really still cares for her. When he heard what she said he was so ITM with a big smile that he forgot to respond to the hosts. This is when he turned red because he was embarrassed being caught.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:46 am

ElonM ... I took Sam's "I didn't know something was missing" positively... this way:

he didn't have much of the alternative before ... there was Heather and done deal. Ok no, ... and ...Snezana somewhere along the way (sorry all Snez's fans, you know i like her, but I don't think she has much chance with Sam) ... and Sarah (who lives so close to him).

And also ... in a way .. he has to justify Lana's presence and his interest. And he sells it good with her beautiful eyes (Sarah) and sophistication/confidence (Snezana).

Yeap ... Heather is another league.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:So is Sam willing to give up his fun and quirky side for Lana or is he willing to give up his other 'unknow' side (yet to decide on how Lana makes him feel) for Heather?

IMO, it's a lot easier to give up something one is not (Sam is not sophisticated) than give up who one is on a daily basis/the core of one's personality (fun and dorky Sam).

Elon, what did you think of Sam's interview he did yesterday and talking about Heather saying he is a "partner"?
I thought the timing of this interview was interesting since it was post-2nd SD with Heather and he talked about her.

If a friend was blushing like while talking about me I would call him up and say lets give us a shot. :cutesmile!:

Honestly have no clue who the f1 is at this point. Each day I see signs pointing to Heather and Lana.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 am

Sam's body language was like "I am caught out, caught out... no way to finagle through that one so make what you will of it" and just laughing away.

I also think it may tie into him saying he won't be able to see the girl he chose until after the finale. No wonder he wants it over with so he can spend time with his F1. I hope it is Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:50 am

happygolucky wrote:ElonM ... I took Sam's "I didn't know something was missing" positively... this way:

he didn't have much of the alternative before ... there was Heather and done deal. Ok no, ... and ...Snezana somewhere along the way (sorry all Snez's fans, you know i like her, but I don't think she has much chance with Sam) ... and Sarah (who lives so close to him).

And also ... in a way .. he has to justify Lana's presence and his interest. And he sells it good with her beautiful eyes (Sarah) and sophistication/confidence (Snezana).

Yeap ... Heather is another league.

Yup, that's a special woman. I like her since she reminds me of Maddy. Sam better wake up.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:51 am

Elon, imagine if he is like Art and he chooses Heather? beatingheart
I will be sooo happy!!
Bachman and H-Bomb together forever and ever!

*fangirling* cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelor_newbie Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Just watch the video with Sam on KIIS all I can say is Heather has to be F1 or he really still cares for her. When he heard what she said he was so ITM with a big smile that he forgot to respond to the hosts. This is when he turned red because he was embarrassed being caught.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you post the link? i could not find the video.

Thanks!

bachelor_newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:59 pm

One of my favorite moments on the date with Heather...

Sam says to Heather...
"You know we have a very similar sense of humor, and I don't know if that necessarily makes either of us funny, but at least we are on the same wavelength."

"If we can't make anyone else laugh... at least we can make each other laugh."

This seems to tie into what Heather's Bio said "I hope he makes me laugh as much as I want to make him smile" and similar to what Sam said about making someone happy as she makes me happy.

s/caps when he says this... last s/cap when Sam says "at least we can make each other laugh"  beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:00 pm

bachelor_newbie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - AAL post - video on twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:02 pm

^^Thanks. Just coming back to post.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible