SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:55 am

Amen, Elon. Amen!
It's why I think, that while Sam is a near decade older, when it comes to relationships, I think Art Green is much more mature than Sam.

Art was able to really listen to Maddy on her LCD when she basically told him the facts of why they would be good together. Her main focus? Fun. And Sam is all about fun. He said Heather is all about fun.
Being attracted to something different is natural. But when it comes to being on the same wavelength? That's what lasts.
Art chose Maddy because he realized that it was her all along... and they were friendzoned (his own words) and yet... fun. And people criticized their relationship being too much about fun and too much like friends.

Well, that's exactly who one needs to marry. Your best friend.

I always tell anyone seeking marriage advice: If you have even a small physical attraction to someone that you just *get*... marry them. Marry them as fast as you can. Because that is far more real and lasting than the most intense physical attraction for someone you don't have a same-wavelength connection with. The same-wavelength/friendship will last when the attraction fades (and it always will, ebbs and flows) but the friendzone is the foundation to fall back on to get through the trials life will throw at one. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 am

I really can't express how majorly impressed I am with the way Heather opened up to Sam. She was so brave and honest about her feelings - which we all know is a very difficult thing to do to - even when there are not cameras a couple of metres away from your face!

I actually watched her date twice - the second time looking at his face - and he was really - how do I describe it? - maybe soaking her in. It was like he was trying to make the most of every moment with her . And I just loved they way he blushed when she said that she thinks it's hot that he has a passion for his career!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:I really can't express how majorly impressed I am with the way Heather opened up to Sam. She was so brave and honest about her feelings  - which we all know is a very difficult thing to do to - even when there are not cameras a couple of metres away from your face!

I actually watched her date twice - the second time looking at his face - and he was really  - how do I describe it? - maybe soaking her in. It was like he was trying to make the most of every moment with her . And I just loved they way he blushed when she said that she thinks it's hot that he has a passion for his career!
:yes: ITA. I watched it again as well.
Sam was "mesmerized" just like he said.

I will try to post some s/caps later to capture this but I could tell he was completely enraptured in her.
His words about being around her and having to "come up to her level"?
That means he is in awe of her and places her in high esteem.
Maybe he felt like she was just too good for him?

Gosh, I really don't get how she is not F1.
I will cry if/when she leaves and he has to "get rid" of her.
Somehow, I see Heather being this self-less person who will be so supportive even if she is let go, heck she may even be the one to help him break the news to her and then fall apart later?
I don't know how I can watch if that happens...
Her story is heartbeaking to me if she is not F1. Heartbreaking.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I really can't express how majorly impressed I am with the way Heather opened up to Sam. She was so brave and honest about her feelings  - which we all know is a very difficult thing to do to - even when there are not cameras a couple of metres away from your face!

I actually watched her date twice - the second time looking at his face - and he was really  - how do I describe it? - maybe soaking her in. It was like he was trying to make the most of every moment with her . And I just loved they way he blushed when she said that she thinks it's hot that he has a passion for his career!
:yes: ITA. I watched it again as well.
Sam was "mesmerized" just like he said.

I will try to post some s/caps later to capture this but I could tell he was completely enraptured in her.
His words about being around her and having to "come up to her level"?
That means he is in awe of her and places her in high esteem.
Maybe he felt like she was just too good for him?

Gosh, I really don't get how she is not F1.
I will cry if/when she leaves and he has to "get rid" of her.
Somehow, I see Heather being this self-less person who will be so supportive even if she is let go, heck she may even be the one to help him break the news to her and then fall apart later?
I don't know how I can watch if that happens...
Her story is heartbeaking to me if she is not F1. Heartbreaking.

Me too...I have watched it twice and planning to watch again. I was smiling when they were shown on their date talking.. just so romantic and real...we are really crazy fan arent we?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:20 am

I just had a horrible thought.
If Heather is not F1, maybe she leaves?
If she is let go I just see how her words "All my life I've felt like I'm in the way" to Sam will come back.

Heather never wants to be in the way.
I think she will fall on the sword rather than fight for Sam.
It's what I think makes her more real and genuine than Lana.
Lana seems to want to win and beat the other girls later in the game.
Heather just wants what is best for Sam, even if it is not herself.

This girl is a gem!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 am

AAL giggling that's why I don't think the other option is possible ...

I gave it a thought why that "I didn't know that something was missing ... I'm glad you've joined" (paraphrasing - to Lana) ... is really a good thing. Despite many jokes and comments regarding Sam's "intelligence" (I've read in the other thread that it may come from the generalization of Tassies) and "lack of personality", I actually really am discovering his up-beat character and positive traits and how this muscle-man actually does think and consider and draws logical conclusions at the end ... so he may have more grey-brain cells than what people give him credit for.

I believe there's a reason why Bec, Emily and Ebru left in these episodes... and IMO Sam picked on the situation in the house, the attitude of the girls and that speaks in his favor. Also he is very aware of the difference in women's approaches to him as a man ... he read Heather, Snezana and others quite quickly ... he sees 360° of Heather ... which to me that again gives him some major points ... but despite having Heather, who is shy going into the "girly" zone, and Snezana, who is very confident in her womanhood ... he didn't have the alternative of a girly woman ... which Lana now provides ... so for him it's a great thing to have all 3 options and see what really works for him and what really "sticks" at the end of the day.

IMHO, he isn't completely sold on anyone yet ... but I wouldn't classify that as a confusion ... I just believe he is being really cautious and smart in deliberately trying to explore all 3 different relationships before finding the right "mix". That's also very respectful and fair to the girls. And that's why I can't fault Sam for following his "gut".

At the end, I do firmly believe, he will not be able to "get rid of one" ... because that's the one who will be stuck in his heart ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:41 am

I guess I see it differently based on Sam's own words to and about Heather: "You're the oldest and the youngest 29yr old I've ever met."

Heather is both woman, old soul, and girly, child-like. Total package.
Just because she is not showing sexy the way the other girls are showing it, imo, is more about the show/camera than her not having that side of her. It also means she is not playing a game, because she is too exposed/vulnerable.

I give credit where credit is due and Sam is a good guy, but I do think, if he didn't choose Heather it is his loss and he is a fool.
And I think it shows me that based on his own words (Heather is fun, Lana is sophisticated) that who he chooses is what he wants to become more than what may be best for him.

Jmo, but based on what has been shown of Sam and who he is, Heather brings out the best in Sam.
In fact, I find I only know 360degrees of Sam because of Heather.
With everyone else? It is just one-note-Sam, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I guess I see it differently based on Sam's own words to and about Heather: "You're the oldest and the youngest 29yr old I've ever met."
That's who Heather is ... I'm talking about the "approach" ... the initial one, when she needs to relate to a man ... her approach is "tomboyish" ... while Snezana and Lana are flirtatious ... only that Snezana is very mature, while Lana is more "girly" ... I'm not saying Heather can't be all of that, actually I believe she is and can be ... but it takes her time that she'll be able to open that side of herself ... because despite feeling comfortable with Sam, despite her being open and honest, she is still uncertain about him - and whether she will be "that one" for him ... so she is still "hiding" ... and only in moments her girly side comes out ... or her mature side ... it's sporadic ... and that's what Sam said to her on the couch, how she goes from one to another contrast.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:12 am

ITA with the approach differences. However, I feel like if Sam really gets her like he says, it wouldn't matter to him how her approach is, what would mean more is that she is genuine. Given this show however, approach can make the difference in the chase and getting to a finish line.

I do think she is holding back. Based on when he kissed her on their 2nd SD, he had his hand up like he was going to hold her face but then stopped mid-air. Heather had her legs between them so putting him at a physical distance. I think a part of Heather felt like things were too good to be true.Sadly, if she is not F1, then that was her protecting herself b/c they were too good to be true. Because Sam has reassured her a lot and even said not sure about ever getting rid of her. If she is F1 I would understand it all. If she is not, I just don't get it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:19 am

As if I didn't love Heather enough...when she put her hand up to her heart when she was talking after the date....my god. Tears!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:38 am

Yes .. and that's the trick (for men) ... seeing a woman as whole and go beyond the initial approach ... because many stop at the first "wall" ... Sam has already broken down 2 of those "insecurities" of Heather ... and why she now feels reciprocated and having "certainty" that whatever they have is real ... and why she feels she can be herself in front of him (with no judgment) ... but now there's a bigger wall in front ... and it's the essential part of this game ... keeping that "uncertainty" of who will be the last girl to stand ... and despite every reassurance that Sam could give her ... she will not know till the end (just like Matilda who couldn't relax on LCD) ... so yes, Heather is protecting herself and in a way, I agree with her ... but Sam needs to work his "man"-brains and go beyond that "facade" ... and sometimes some guys aren't up that challenge.

So far, from what I've seen, I believe he can do it ... and IMO he is not just capable, but he is also excited himself to be up that challenge.

Because 1 thing is to see a woman 360° and another thing is to be "willing" to walk the walk with her ...  knowing her painful spots, knowing her insecurities, knowing her complexes, knowing her baggage, ... and he knows that now ... she told him ... about growing up without the father, dating men who didn't or couldn't accept her completely or feeling out of place, undesired ... those are deep wounds ... and sometimes, with no judgment - because it's his prerogative, some men aren't willing to swim in that deep ocean ...

It takes a "strong man" to go "against the current" ... and not for trying to "fix her" ... but to show her the other side and teach her "how" to accept what is offered - react differently.

I think that's the challenge for him ... and if he accepts it ... he will be The Man!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:05 am

I took a bunch of s/caps.
Will post more later...
... the guy is besotted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible